Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    Dumb is the way you look at it, understand it and answer it.
    Questions themselves cannot be stupid just the way you perceive it.
    Alright then

  2. #17
    SUPREMEJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    HERE
    kthnxbye.

  3. #18
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Fuck France.

  4. #19
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post
    Fuck France.
    FUCK ALBANIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post


    Alright then
    but really, no offence

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPREMEJr View Post
    HERE
    kthnxbye.
    NO HERE Let me google that for you



  5. #20
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    probl same as in all of europe.



  6. #21

  7. #22
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    FUCK ALBANIA
    I have a reason to say that, do you have one to insult my country?

  8. #23
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    I have a reason to say that, do you have one to insult my country?
    what. ? /msg2short



  9. #24
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    what. ? /msg2short
    It sounds weird but France reminds me of a girl that I want to forget. So when I say 'Fuck France', I kinda feel better.

  10. #25
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    It sounds weird but France reminds me of a girl that I want to forget. So when I say 'Fuck France', I kinda feel better.
    at least say the reason after you say fuck "the place where i live in"



  11. #26
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    at least say the reason after you say fuck "the place where i live in"
    Yea it makes sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Plz do not delete, its my hw from school!!!!!
    By Daryth22 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 01:47 PM
  2. I need to fuk my school computers--help.
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. School!
    By zak11 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:04 PM
  4. School master computer
    By deathmore in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 02:44 PM
  5. Bypassing School Filters
    By Mortifix in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 01:01 PM