Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    o.o My phone is on 4G...Idk what your talking about. I get about up to 11 mbp/s normal, without being on wifi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    iOS ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Iphone is better than the android in my opinion.
    My Mods
    Roulette WheelX
    No Smoke ModX
    Clear Infected ScreenX
    Colorful SmokeX
    Anywhere Bomb Defuse ModX
    Colored Knife Crosshair ModX

Thanks
    I personally absolutely hate the Android UI. Probably the ugliest out of all the mobile OS's. Even webOS, which has gone out of business now, looks much better than Android.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i prefer iPhone 4's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    CM7 all the way. Rockin' them nightlies like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla01 View Post
    I personally absolutely hate the Android UI. Probably the ugliest out of all the mobile OS's. Even webOS, which has gone out of business now, looks much better than Android.
    Customizable ftw?
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    i prefer iPhone 4's
    iOS is for people who need something as simple, android is more fun and more difficult. + free music, no jailbreak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnuh View Post
    iOS is for people who need something as simple, android is more fun and more difficult. + free music, no jailbreak.
    Android can be just as simple and just as easy to use. Regarding "free music", it's available on both and more often than not you need to void warranties to get root access your phone and you need to flash your recovery mode to get more ROMs.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Android can be just as simple and just as easy to use. Regarding "free music", it's available on both and more often than not you need to void warranties to get root access your phone and you need to flash your recovery mode to get more ROMs.
    @Alen english pl0x?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnuh View Post
    @Alen english pl0x?
    On a *nix system you usually have a "root" user which is pretty much the equivalent of an "Administrator" user in Windows. Since Android is nothing else than a linux made for phones, you still have a root user available, but you need to "hack" your system to get access to it. Pretty much like jailbreaking your phone. Once you do you can proceed to do lots of fun things with your phone, such as changing your recovery crap and then installing different roms (I love CM7), you can tweak lots of different things, etc.

Thanks
    .. played any gamea yer? graphics good? i just got a smsung corby

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    How much was the phone alone/ along with the plan?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Customizable ftw?
    Lol no matter how much you customize it, it still looks ugly TBH. iOS on the other hand doesn't need to customized to look good, it already is pretty. BUT, if you do want customization, you will have to root it. I have done it, and it's worth it voiding the warranty lol. That's pretty much one caveat I see of iOS from a customer's point of view. For devs though, Android might be a better choice, because Apple's policies aren't the best
    Last edited by amarshonarbangla01; 09-02-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks
    Eh. I'd like to have an Android.
    I have an iPhone 4, so I'm good for now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla01 View Post
    Lol no matter how much you customize it, it still looks ugly TBH. iOS on the other hand doesn't need to customized to look good, it already is pretty. BUT, if you do want customization, you will have to root it. I have done it, and it's worth it voiding the warranty lol. That's pretty much one caveat I see of iOS from a customer's point of view. For devs though, Android might be a better choice, because Apple's policies aren't the best
    You can make an Adroid device look and feel just like an iOS one, to a degree even without root access. You've got tons of different launchers with different skins, tons of mods for the actual UI etc.

And Android in general is far more flexible than iOS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast