Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey-Man View Post


    Probly would've found some way to masturbate
    i dont think so, if he has the type of immortality where you get no damage at all on yourself then yes xD but if he is the type that regenerates instantly... think of the pain



  2. #32
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,023
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,527
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    i dont think so, if he has the type of immortality where you get no damage at all on yourself then yes xD but if he is the type that regenerates instantly... think of the pain
    Masturbating for 4years No cum/no feeling...



  3. #33
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey-Man View Post


    Masturbating for 4years No cum/no feeling...
    actually the orgasm is not based on wether u cum or not you still get an orgasm even if you dont cum. wtf do you have? a vagina?



  4. #34
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,023
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,527
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    actually the orgasm is not based on wether u cum or not you still get an orgasm even if you dont cum. wtf do you have? a vagina?
    Now wtf? I cum every time



  5. #35
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey-Man View Post


    Now wtf? I cum every time
    i dont because i do it too often also gib meh your msn, i could have some lolz with you seeing as we are both retarded



  6. #36
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,023
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,527
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    i dont because i do it too often also gib meh your msn, i could have some lolz with you seeing as we are both retarded
    True dat ill PM u it.



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

    Atrox (09-03-2011)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 01:48 AM
  2. What's your super power?
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 10:31 AM
  3. Super Power Level & Two Towers
    By jerry0 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 12:53 AM
  4. Which Super Power Would you Like to have?
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:29 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:14 PM