Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 159
  1. #61
    BanHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,372
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post
    Name: Robert
    Age : 10236524541
    BIRDY: June 21
    Religion: I believe in love?
    INterests: Music, poetry, and love
    Music ism y life. I write poems/songs/etc C: I guess I'm sweet? ;D HMU facebook -
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002633712159
    u pretend ur a girl here on mpgh , ur avatar is a fail , ur fb main photo is leeched...what can i say ur definetly a fail

  2. #62
    Sinsation.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home, House.
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2012 View Post


    u pretend ur a girl here on mpgh , ur avatar is a fail , ur fb main photo is leeched...what can i say ur definetly a fail
    C: Dummie. My FB photo is mine. And I say my names Robert. So I must be a girl, right? C:

    EDIT: I'm ugly? Yeah I kno :C
    Last edited by Sinsation.; 09-04-2011 at 01:18 PM.

  3. #63
    BanHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,372
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post


    C: Dummie. My FB photo is mine. And I say my names Robert. So I must be a girl, right? C:
    that fb pic was posted long time ago in the first staff pictures thread by Toxin , Robert is far away to be a girl name , ur sex on facebook is male ur A HUGE FAIL

  4. #64
    Sinsation.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home, House.
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2012 View Post


    that fb pic was posted long time ago in the first staff pictures thread by Toxin , Robert is far away to be a girl name , ur sex on facebook is male ur A HUGE FAIL
    Um. I really dont care what you say. I'm no fail. I'm myself. Robert C. Starr. I dont need to explain myelf to you. It's a really old photo. I dont take much more pics because I myself think I'm ugly. You can fuck off choob. c:

  5. #65
    BanHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,372
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post


    Um. I really dont care what you say. I'm no fail. I'm myself. Robert C. Starr. I dont need to explain myelf to you. It's a really old photo. I dont take much more pics because I myself think I'm ugly. You can fuck off choob. c:
    ur a troll face vm me if u have anything else to say do not want to spam this thread

  6. #66
    Sinsation.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home, House.
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2012 View Post


    ur a troll face vm me if u have anything else to say do not want to spam this thread
    Yes. Because my face spells out the word troll. That must be my best quality. C: TIS BE Y I SO SEXXY.

  7. #67
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,019
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2012 View Post


    ur a troll face vm me if u have anything else to say do not want to spam this thread
    You're spamming it He did nothing.



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

    Sinsation. (09-04-2011)

  9. #68
    BanHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,372
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey-Man View Post


    You're spamming it He did nothing.
    says the guy who makes 200 posts a day and hates me

  10. #69
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Shut the fuck up and mind your own fucking business....

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to fecher For This Useful Post:

    Sinsation. (09-04-2011)

  12. #70
    Dracconus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2012 View Post


    says the guy who makes 200 posts a day and hates me
    At a rate like that it's a wonder that no one likes you, just randomly attacking people for no reason without reason, or disregard. I don't think you really have ht right to be upset about someone doing the same to you now do you?
    I may be notorious for being an ass, but I don't really give much of a damn when someone says I am, because I know I am.
    Also, at Robert, thanks for the grats.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

    Ahmad (09-04-2011),Sinsation. (09-04-2011)

  14. #71
    Sinsation.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home, House.
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    At a rate like that it's a wonder that no one likes you, just randomly attacking people for no reason without reason, or disregard. I don't think you really have ht right to be upset about someone doing the same to you now do you?
    I may be notorious for being an ass, but I don't really give much of a damn when someone says I am, because I know I am.
    Also, at Robert, thanks for the grats.
    Just call meh Robby C:

  15. #72
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,019
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2012 View Post


    says the guy who makes 200 posts a day and hates me
    I don't spam. I fI did, i would be banned



  16. #73
    Sinsation.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home, House.
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    The religion is Islam.
    The individual that follows this Religion is a Muslim.

    Learn2notretard.



    Lol..what a faggot.
    retard? WOAH UR SO KEWL -.-

  17. #74
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post

    retard? WOAH UR SO KEWL -.-
    I know I am. Do not need conformation of this from emo fags.

    kthnxbai

  18. #75
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Name, age, location.

    TMI idiots.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. lets get this straight
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 02:26 AM
  2. lets get back on ppls xD
    By Liz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 01:26 PM
  3. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEE
    By yourtiy in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:48 PM
  4. pot shots at each other
    By dibola in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 02:47 AM
  5. Getting to know Chrono
    By Jackal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:14 PM