Thread: John Key

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906

    John Key

    Does he piss anybody else off immensely, or is it just me?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Corndog For This Useful Post:

    Cal (09-09-2011)

  3. #2
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    No, I think It's everybody





  4. #3
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nawh
    i like him

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post:

    Ed (09-05-2011)

  6. #4
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    Does he piss anybody else off immensely, or is it just me?
    Nope.

    Internet doesn't get me mad because I'm not a waste of space no lifer.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mina's undies For This Useful Post:

    Ed (09-05-2011)

  8. #5
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I dont really know him,
    Only Person to piss me off so far is
    @batyee1


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Ed (09-05-2011)

  10. #6
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    I dont really know him,
    Only Person to piss me off so far is
    @batyee1
    You forgot to add the whole gfx section. We all raged you

  11. #7
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    Nope.

    Internet doesn't get me mad because I'm not a waste of space no lifer.
    Your logic is extremely flawed.

  12. #8
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    You forgot to add the whole gfx section. We all raged you
    Yeah but that was all out of love


  13. #9
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post


    Your logic is extremely flawed.
    yeah well its mina
    your argument is invalid

  14. #10
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post


    Your logic is extremely flawed.
    are you slightly mad that no one has agreed with you yet

    Apart from me





  15. #11
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post


    Your logic is extremely flawed.
    How exactly is that flawed?

    Go ahead and explain so I can laugh.

  16. #12
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Lmao not really, but if he's @John Key. Hes cool, maybe there different people but idunno. Otherwise, if he ain't, he didn't bother me so i don't have a problem with him


  17. #13
    xOther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Just you.
    I lub him.

    Less Than Three's alt

  18. #14
    Jacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insert location here.
    Posts
    8,852
    Reputation
    917
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Brooding
    He makes me want to .


    Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

     

    Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram


  19. #15
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    637
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You piss me off more.
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. R.I.P. John Key
    By I'M GOD in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 01:58 AM
  2. John Key vs Corndog
    By Ed in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 03:33 AM
  3. John Key's Laptop Charger Fund
    By Moto in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 04:07 PM
  4. John Key's Rejection.
    By Jakob in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 08:25 AM