Thanks

Cool TRSL - Can you spot the Easter eggs?

Hey, guys I recently made another shitty video for a small contest coming up. The winner gets $300 so we (our small newbie VFX crew) tried our best to win.
    The rules for this contest were:
    - MUST be a beginner to After Effects / 3Ds Max
    - The video must be under 3:00
    - The topic must be something out of the ordinary and how people (society) have reacted to it.
    - You may have others help you do this film.
    - The storyline must start from beginning to end. No random useless footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o3NlRo3frc

Well, If you just finished watching that your probably going like WTF? Well to start off small of course it's fake. The first clip with the police cruiser is the encounter, when the ship arrives around some KFC store. After that clip, it's the second day of some guy recording his day at a carnival, with the ship hovering over it. A FBI helicopter is passing by. Shortly after that an emergancy broadcast is streamed throughout TV's warning about this possible attack, invasion. In the NYC clip, the ship is seen hovering over Times Square in a retarted manner. There is a small sign to the left alerting people about possible creatures. (Google image of district 9 [It's allowed!]) After that scene, there is a small car (CGI) being put in flames due to a protest or a possible riot. After that small scene, a flaming car is seen rolling down the streets of NYC, a riot has broken out due to these creatures. People have begun to take advantage of this incident and have began stealing TV's/cellphones/ect. I included this scene because it's more than likely to happen if such incident where to happen.

In the end it's a small movie scene of what could possibly happen. I do hope that I win this contest and plan on sharing the money with the people that helped me. No, I don't believe in aliens, it's complete bull, but it's what my friends suggested I do and they were okay with it. The way the winner will be choosen is by the amount of likes the video gets, so if you guys could please do us a favor of liking the video it would mean alot. Dislikes do not count in any way.

We also decided to make it a little fun by including a couple of Easter Eggs, see if you can find them and post them below!
    This was our small summer project, and we decided we would enter it for the lulz. If you want a link to the contest PM me.
    The contest ends on 9/7/11.

If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to post them below. So, what do you think?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I still don't get the point of this...
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!

Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    No thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    tl;dr

although I do like chocolate