Thread: My PC

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    Impulse Alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by UL7RA View Post

    idk and it dosent matter, i want to throw it away anyway.
    I was talking to @Roger S.


    Okay your RAM isn't shit. Should go with 1600Mhz though
    Last edited by Impulse Alt; 09-05-2011 at 07:57 AM.

  2. #32
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    Motherboards fucks up.
    It keeps kinda refreshes everything.
    As in everything in BIOS setting turns back to default every boot.
    And I got it to at least 1,700mhz b4.

  3. #33
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    799
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Build one naww .

  4. #34
    Impulse Alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    Motherboards fucks up.
    It keeps kinda refreshes everything.
    As in everything in BIOS setting turns back to default every boot.
    And I got it to at least 1,700mhz b4.
    You going to buy a new motherboard? Perhaps your BIOS is FUBAR'd?

    @Roger S

  5. #35
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse Alt View Post
    You going to buy a new motherboard? Perhaps your BIOS is FUBAR'd?

    @Roger S
    Not fubar, but prolly DOA.
    Yah, new mobo soon.

  6. #36
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,100
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol
    intel pentium D 3.4 ghz
    radeon x1600 512 mb
    2.5 gb ddr dimm 400 mhz

    can play mw2 on high with 40 fps
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  7. #37
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 4400, 2gb ram and nvidia geforce 6150 nforce 430.

    can`t play cod4, but i can play mw2 at 15-27fps.

    affffffffff

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #38
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 4400, 2gb ram and nvidia geforce 6150 nforce 430.

    can`t play cod4, but i can play mw2 at 15-27fps.

    affffffffff
    Austin, go rob a neat computer.

  9. #39
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,100
    My Mood
    Angelic
    or buy a laptop that can handle bo @ 70 fps on high
    for only 550?

    mw2:

    70 - 90
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  10. #40
    UL7RA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    738
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Asleep
    me dad does not want laptop. He says a PC must be better than a laptop for gaming.
    Toshiba Satellite P755 S5269 Laptop Computer With 156 LED Backlit Screen 2nd Gen Intel Core i7 2630QM Processor With Turbo Boost 20 by Office Depot

    Dont reccomend me laptops, i beleive my dad.
    Last edited by UL7RA; 09-05-2011 at 08:16 AM.
    Nope.

  11. #41
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    My PC: Got it for 890$ (equivalent in euro)




    U jelly?
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  12. #42
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by UL7RA View Post
    me dad does not want laptop. He says a PC must be better than a laptop for gaming.
    Toshiba Satellite P755 S5269 Laptop Computer With 156 LED Backlit Screen 2nd Gen Intel Core i7 2630QM Processor With Turbo Boost 20 by Office Depot

    Dont reccomend me laptops, i beleive my dad.
    That GT540M.
    Not really good for gaming.

  13. #43
    UL7RA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    738
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Asleep
    890 euros is a lot here in romania. its 3\4 of my dad's salary.
    Nope.

  14. #44
    Impulse Alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    lol
    intel pentium D 3.4 ghz
    radeon x1600 512 mb
    2.5 gb ddr dimm 400 mhz

    can play mw2 on high with 40 fps


    Don't use 512MB GFX cards. /facepalm

  15. #45
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,100
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by UL7RA View Post
    Dont reccomend me laptops, i beleive my dad.
    true
    but i needed one for school so i told my parents to buy that one

    maybe i am going to buy a desktop but i am not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse Alt View Post

    Don't use 512MB GFX cards. /facepalm
    dude that pc is 7 years old and i get on mw 2 on high 40 fps it was a super pc in that time
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast