Thread: Got a Ps3?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    a pc is the only game system you need

  2. #17
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


    The troof.
    Ps3 is terrible.
    I know, I dislike it very much.
    Do you and your long lost boyfriend have fun playing it?

  3. #18
    Donnuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,944
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I technically has 2 who jell-e? I keed but seriously I has 2 in a way so I will when I feel like geting on

  4. #19
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Aight fuck it

    atleast i can play online without paying $60 a month or w.e the fuck it is.

    I've had my ps3 since it came out no problems..

    my friend got a 360 in a month it got Red Ring BS

    When i buy something i want it to last, not break in a week or two
    so suck on that cocksuckers

    Ps3>Xbox360


    NOW WHO THE HELL WANTS TO GET THERE ASS HANDED TO THEM
    ON SOME BLACK OPS!
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 09-06-2011 at 06:15 PM.


  5. #20
    SupremeJr''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    554
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    PS3 kthnxbai.

  6. #21
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Aight fuck it

    atleast i can play online without paying $60 a month or w.e the fuck it is.

    I've had my ps3 since it came out no problems..

    my friend got a 360 in a month it got Red Ring BS

    When i buy something i want it to last, not break in a week or two
    so suck on that cocksuckers

    Ps3>Xbox360

    /fp
    The reason it's $60 a year is because it's a GOOD network. Unlike ps3's shitty network. Hell, it's been hacked twice now already. And you say it's not shit?
    Plus, yes, 360's USED to have problems. Lately, you hear of it less and less. Also, 90% of the time xbox's break because people don't know how to treat them. So it more or less that person's fault.
    Xbox wins.
    /end of argument.


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  7. #22
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Aight fuck it

    atleast i can play online without paying $60 a month or w.e the fuck it is.

    I've had my ps3 since it came out no problems..

    my friend got a 360 in a month it got Red Ring BS

    When i buy something i want it to last, not break in a week or two
    so suck on that cocksuckers

    Ps3>Xbox360


    NOW WHO THE HELL WANTS TO GET THERE ASS HANDED TO THEM
    ON SOME BLACK OPS!
    I had my xbox since Xmas. never got Red rings. I rather not get my info stolen and have the severs down for a month

  8. #23
    Incarceron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


    /fp
    The reason it's $60 a year is because it's a GOOD network. Unlike ps3's shitty network. Hell, it's been hacked twice now already. And you say it's not shit?
    Plus, yes, 360's USED to have problems. Lately, you hear of it less and less. Also, 90% of the time xbox's break because people don't know how to treat them. So it more or less that person's fault.
    Xbox wins.
    /end of argument.
    Xbox was down for longer than the Anonymous thing when Halo 3 came out. If Xbox people don't know how to even take care of their console, they are obviously idiots. PS3 > Xbox. Plus, my PS3 has better connection than my Xbox. I use the same connection for both.

  9. #24
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Incarceron View Post
    Xbox was down for longer than the Anonymous thing when Halo 3 came out. If Xbox people don't know how to even take care of their console, they are obviously idiots. PS3 > Xbox. Plus, my PS3 has better connection than my Xbox. I use the same connection for both.
    Can't blame the console. Must be your connection.

  10. #25
    Incarceron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post


    Can't blame the console. Must be your connection.
    I use the same connection on both, and the PS3 has no problems at all. So it's not <3

  11. #26
    SupremeJr''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    554
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah,i love how xbox fags think xbox has never beend down too .

  12. #27
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


    /fp
    The reason it's $60 a year is because it's a GOOD network. Unlike ps3's shitty network. Hell, it's been hacked twice now already. And you say it's not shit?
    Plus, yes, 360's USED to have problems. Lately, you hear of it less and less. Also, 90% of the time xbox's break because people don't know how to treat them. So it more or less that person's fault.
    Xbox wins.
    /end of argument.
    gah dam you are stupid.
    xbox was down way longer then the ps3. wanna talk about good network?
    you pay for a network and it still gets hacked thats a fail, like you. and mostly just lil 10 year olds have 360, thats why they dont know how to treat em. when you wanna grow up and play with the big boys hit me up on ps3
    iTzSeyeko-


  13. #28
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    gah dam you are stupid.
    xbox was down way longer then the ps3. wanna talk about good network?
    you pay for a network and it still gets hacked thats a fail, like you. and mostly just lil 10 year olds have 360, thats why they dont know how to treat em. when you wanna grow up and play with the big boys hit me up on ps3
    iTzSeyeko-
    LOL.
    That's my point exactly. 10 year olds don't know how to treat xboxs, so that makes xbox suck? nice logic. /fp


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  14. #29
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    xbox sucks period
    so it doesnt matter,
    id rather play with mature people then whiny lil 10 year old any day.


  15. #30
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    xbox sucks period
    so it doesnt matter,
    id rather play with mature people then whiny lil 10 year old any day.
    Your argument is invalid.
    "Sucks period" is not an argument.


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Got a ps3?
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 02:29 PM
  2. just got a ps3 !!!
    By fadofado in forum General
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 11:06 PM
  3. i got a ps3, add me
    By Ali in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 09:08 PM
  4. Anyone got it for the ps3
    By frozenasasin in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 07:16 PM
  5. Who needs WII when u got PS3?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 10:35 PM