Thread: Tampons...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
  1. #46
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    I can't believe people would resort to this type of bodily abuse, all in an attempt to get drunk and not get caught.

    There really are some retarded people who walk about our society and I sometimes wonder what the hell they are doing there.
    Next thing and they're smoking

  2. #47
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Kids don't know what to do these days... /fp
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. #48
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key. View Post
    Next thing and they're smoking
    There's a video of someone already doing that somewhere. A guy I used to know had the video on his phone, it is deranged. /tire

  4. #49
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    There's a video of someone already doing that somewhere. A guy I used to know had the video on his phone, it is deranged. /tire
    people will kill themselves anyway they can

  5. #50
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key. View Post
    people will kill themselves anyway they can
    Many have shitty lives and they see Death as an escape for a better life. Thats why.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  6. #51
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    There's a video of someone already doing that somewhere. A guy I used to know had the video on his phone, it is deranged. /tire
    Why were you watching said video?

  7. #52
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post


    Why were you watching said video?
    said boner shall explain



  8. #53
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    said boner shall explain
    Hell no, I'm afraid you are sick to even think this and I quite clearly aren't like you. Although it may do it for you, watching people smoke through their vagina is not the kind of thing that turns me one.

    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post


    Why were you watching said video?
    The guy had it on his phone, it's only a short video so please don't try and embarrass me on here because I have nothing to be embarrassed about. I watched the video for like five seconds, gave the phone back and then carried on playing football.

  9. #54
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Hell no, I'm afraid you are sick to even think this and I quite clearly aren't like you. Although it may do it for you, watching people smoke through their vagina is not the kind of thing that turns me one.
    said excuse shall not be sufficient so i shall be blunt. me joke.



  10. #55
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    said excuse shall not be sufficient so i shall be blunt. me joke.
    You use "said..." too many times, learn when to use it please.

    If you call a justification an "excuse" then there is something wrong with you and you do not belong in society. Have fun with your life.

  11. #56
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    You use "said..." too many times, learn when to use it please.

    If you call a justification an "excuse" then there is something wrong with you and you do not belong in society. Have fun with your life.
    said saying shall be said when i say something said. wtf did i do to you jackass?



  12. #57
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    said saying shall be said when i say something said. wtf did i do to you jackass?
    Learn when to leave shit alone

  13. #58
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key. View Post
    Learn when to leave shit alone
    im still a novice at handling shit, thanks for the tip



  14. #59
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    said saying shall be said when i say something said. wtf did i do to you jackass?
    I aren't having a go at you, I am simply giving advice with English. Just don't jump on the bandwagon when people say things. It's always better to set your own example than to follow another persons. I did not mean any offense to you. If I did then I would put my knowledge hat on and own you.

  15. #60
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    I aren't having a go at you, I am simply giving advice with English. Just don't jump on the bandwagon when people say things. It's always better to set your own example than to follow another persons. I did not mean any offense to you. If I did then I would put my knowledge hat on and own you.
    do it, i still have a lot to learn.



Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tampon?
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 08:46 PM