Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by detmer View Post
    ESET Sucks it deletes my cracks for games '
    So now i have mcafee
    It moves them to a special folder easy to find them





  2. #47
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by detmer View Post
    ESET Sucks it deletes my cracks for games '
    So now i have mcafee
    I can't tell if you are extremley dumb, or bad at trolling.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #48
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I can't tell if you are extremley dumb, or bad at trolling.
    Neither He has his own opinion of what he likes more





  4. #49
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    Neither He has his own opinion of what he likes more
    Except it isn't a matter of opinion. ESET is one of the top I would say 3 ranked AV's out there, and McAffe doesn't even fit on the list.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #50
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Except it isn't a matter of opinion. ESET is one of the top I would say 3 ranked AV's out there, and McAffe doesn't even fit on the list.
    Be that as it may, he still has his own opinion





  6. #51
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    Be that as it may, he still has his own opinion
    He can like the other one all he wants, thats fine. What I'm saying, is that in terms of protection, ESET is at least 100x better than McAffe.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  7. #52
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    He can like the other one all he wants, thats fine. What I'm saying, is that in terms of protection, ESET is at least 100x better than McAffe.
    and I agree that it is also
    However I think that all of these insults and such aren't needed here





  8. #53
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    and I agree that it is also
    However I think that all of these insults and such aren't needed here
    fku. Spread the anger, not the love.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  9. #54
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    fku. Spread the anger, not the love.
    why can't we all get along and be happy





  10. #55
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    why can't we all get along and be happy
    Cause I wasn't hugged enough when I was little. So now nobody gets to be happy.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  11. #56
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Cause I wasn't hugged enough when I was little. So now nobody gets to be happy.
    Just like me
    Go and hug people to make them happy
    when they're happy, you're happy





  12. #57
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    Just like me
    Go and hug people to make them happy
    when they're happy, you're happy
    But if I turn to the light side, who will be around to criticize everyone?
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  13. #58
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    But if I turn to the light side, who will be around to criticize everyone?
    The staff

    ohh you got me





  14. #59
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,999
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Avast.

    If you want a free AV.. i suggest Avast or AVG. 2 very good programs.

  15. #60
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Kaspersky imo .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is the best signature programe?
    By hnj in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 09:31 AM
  2. Which one are you?
    By ydocsmada in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 01:58 AM
  3. [SOLVED]What Is The Best Recording Program For CF?
    By MarketEngineer in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 12:09 PM
  4. what is the best antivirus
    By tabuzo013 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 12:12 AM
  5. What is the best program like photoshop, besides for photoshop??
    By Megakilla77 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 05:18 PM