Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 92
  1. #46
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post


    I'm not mad, you're the person who's wrong.
    Learn your place.

    We should really get back on topic ya know.
    Before we get in trouble for thread jacking.
    My old sig got that shit covered yo
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok question, what is the big difference in putting a radeon 6770 or so and putting ina 6950.

    I would think the 67 wouldn't effect gaming as much as more ram and other better parts.


  3. #48
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok question, what is the big difference in putting a radeon 6770 or so and putting ina 6950.

    I would think the 67 wouldn't effect gaming as much as more ram and other better parts.
    Radeon HD 6770 vs Radeon HD 6950 – Performance Comparison Benchmarks @ Hardware Compare

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah, thats my main problem. The 6950 is pretty much the main lacking in pre-built computers. They only go so far as 6770 on anything really.

    Except alienware......has a pc around there. And since they are no longer like Macs(overpriced as shit!) I might look into that if i don't build mine.

    Alienware Aurora Desktop Details | Dell


  5. #50
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah, thats my main problem. The 6950 is pretty much the main lacking in pre-built computers. They only go so far as 6770 on anything really.

    Except alienware......has a pc around there. And since they are no longer like Macs(overpriced as shit!) I might look into that if i don't build mine.

    Alienware Aurora Desktop Details | Dell
    Alienware is so expensive.
    I'd rather buy from CyberPower because they have more choices and only if you're genuinely too lazy to build.

  6. #51
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    No alienware please
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  7. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post


    Alienware is so expensive.
    I'd rather buy from CyberPower because they have more choices and only if you're genuinely too lazy to build.
    Meh just sayin.

    Either way its pretty expensive all around. Around 1k+ for a gaming pc.

    And i still got to buy a new router and such for my home as well.

    Savin up savin up, sleep.


  8. #53
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Meh just sayin.

    Either way its pretty expensive all around. Around 1k+ for a gaming pc.

    And i still got to buy a new router and such for my home as well.

    Savin up savin up, sleep.
    Go back to the first page and look at the picture I posted.
    That's a cheap, legit gaming build.
    You can upgrade your graphics card if you want.
    But just make sure you have enough watts in your PSU.
    And again use this to make sure you have enough power.
    It may not be accurate.
    But use it, it should be helpful.

  9. #54
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'm running BC2 at 1920x1200, max quality at 60 frames per second... I paid $1200NZD (about $980USD).

    Previously Armalite42



  10. #55
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
    I'm running BC2 at 1920x1200, max quality at 60 frames per second... I paid $1200NZD (about $980USD).

    I play at 1920x1080, max quality at 80+ frames per second.

  11. #56
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    Use Cyberpower to build your system, then order the parts from Newegg or Tigerdirect and build it yourself... or Just build it and Order it from Cyberpower...
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

  12. #57
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    OK lil bump here.
    I got video, proccessor, ram and such all figured out.

    What i really need now are two things: Motherboard and Power/cooling units.


  13. #58
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    What's your processor?
    What graphics card?
    And how much money do you have left over?

  14. #59
    A$IAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,654
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    1,985
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post


    I play at 1920x1080, max quality at 80+ frames per second.
    Mine is Full Hd + Max Quality and it is 200+ FPS and my graphic card is onboard
    ~Donater since 19th October 2011~
    ~Ex-Crossfire Minion || Resigned on 4th February 2012 ~
    Da fuck

  15. #60
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,024
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,530
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Alienware is the best maker's of computers



Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a new clan
    By Biggboi16 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 03:14 PM
  2. i am looking for a new cla
    By DECIOPT in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. Looking for a new game to hack
    By Shuub in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 06:11 PM
  4. Looking for a new CF Moderator
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 02:30 AM
  5. MPGH is looking for some new staff
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:56 PM