Thread: FILLER WORDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired

    FILLER WORDS

    What are some good words I could use for my summer reading project that will help fill up the page. I'm at 275 words and I need to be at 400 .

  2. #2
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What is the project about?

  3. #3
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz' View Post
    What is the project about?
    Gotta draw a picture representing the book or part of the book then write a 400 word description on it. The book's called The Uglies.

    Pro artist up in this bitch.

  4. #4
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,024
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,530
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Gotta draw a picture representing the book or part of the book then write a 400 word description on it. The book's called The Uglies.

    Pro artist up in this bitch.
    Got tit's? You should make it more real
    Last edited by Ahmad; 09-13-2011 at 08:47 PM.



  5. #5
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post


    Got tit's?

  6. #6
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,024
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,530
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    How old are you? That picture is like.. Not VERY good.



  7. #7
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Gotta draw a picture representing the book or part of the book then write a 400 word description on it. The book's called The Uglies.

    Pro artist up in this bitch.
    NO my stuff waay better than yours
    dats watsup

    and uhh some words are ugly thats all I could think of

  8. #8
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post


    How old are you? That picture is like.. Not VERY good.
    15 and a bad artist. I wasn't aiming for lolcats when I googled a pic that said gtfo my thread, if that's what you're wondering.

  9. #9
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    15 and a bad artist. I wasn't aiming for lolcats when I googled a pic that said gtfo my thread, if that's what you're wondering.
    Do they count the words? Like, do you actually submit your paper online, or do they just look at the thing and say, "YEAH IT'S LONG ENOUGH"?

  10. #10
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    Do they count the words? Like, do you actually submit your paper online, or do they just look at the thing and say, "YEAH IT'S LONG ENOUGH"?
    Nah, it had to be a page, about 400 words. I did like 350 words and increased the font size.

  11. #11
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Nah, it had to be a page, about 400 words. I did like 350 words and increased the font size.
    Make font size 14.5, the margins 1.25, and double spacing 2.5.

  12. #12
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,912
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,273
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    400 words isnt much
    just try harder

  13. #13
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,024
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,530
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    400 words isnt much
    just try harder
    That's never the anwser. Alway's find a lope hole



  14. #14
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    If you can't write 400 words you deserve to fail

    She re adjusted her bra, The her right breast popped out causing the whole population in the vicinity to stop and stare
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  15. #15
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,024
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,530
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire. View Post
    If you can't write 400 words you deserve to fail

    She re adjusted her bra, The her right breast popped out causing the whole population in the vicinity to stop and stare
    What the f*ck? Did you mean to write that, or?



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Favourite Word!!!!!!
    By -[standoff]- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:18 PM
  2. the three word story
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 04:03 PM
  3. 2006Jan27 Proxie/Word List.
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 09:09 PM
  4. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
  5. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM