what made elder scrolls 4- oblivion enable to scratch my nuts
lets see what was wrong with oblivion and what made it annoying at times playing
-well the thing that throughout the entire day/night in major cities and small towns there were only about 5 or 6 citizens in the entire thing it made it a freaking ghost town.....
-the fact that there were only about 6 or 7 voice actors in the entire game
1- male orc voice actor
2- the voice that jauffre had yeah that old annoying sort of british guy voice actor fucking annoying hearing his dam voice.. well he was mainly voice of old (white) male nps
3- the one voice for all the black male npcs....
4- the voice for the female argonian
5- the annoying voice for all male wood elfs the same voice for glarthir...yeah that annoying little fucker in skingard that though people were after him
6- the voice for the young imperial guards around all cities i mean all those young guards at least the whi... oh wait i never saw a black city guard in the entire game no... so yeah and did i say the same guy for the voice of the young city guards also voices some major character in the dlc - shivering isles
actually these are about all the voice.. except for the khajjit but no one cares about them
-the third person running/walking animation sucked i mean it looked so dull and fake....
- the fact that all male races had the body of a damn human.. how many orcs you know have a body like the average male.. don't answer that.. obviously..
- so many glitches..
- finish oblivion main quest in 10-29 minutes
- infinite money glitch ex- dorian in imperial city once you killed him and looted the money would glitch from the loot table and never go away
- fast level up glitch
- item duplicate glitch
etc etc not saying they are bad but i mean come on now..
- also misleading demo gameplay footage back before the game was released as in not the graphics we saw in the demo and were different from the final version of the actually game, some features as in npc interactions were taken out , quests were removed etc etc..
graphics- xboxs and pcs couldnt handle those graphics back then so they dumped them and lowered the settings
thats all i know... as for the other 2 idk why it was taken out
-if you die you have to restart from the last save i mean why can't it be if you die you start back at least a few minutes earlier... ( turn auto save off)
-the main quests in all elder scrolls suck... most people just skip that and do the side quests/ join guilds- dark brotherhood ( i am in), fighters guild(yes)
thieves guild ( who isn't), mages guild no... and so on
-horses are so slow and pointless.. ( there should be a sprinting mode on and off mounts)
- if you have the console version and you look into a distance the pixels look like shit and only if you get close to it they start to show much better, but if you look back where you are now that looks like shit.
-swimming is god awful and slow... also animation sucks
- fail facial textures - also if you look closely and an npcs neck you can see a huge line going around almost as if their faces are masks.. like it looks like a sun tan..
i can keep going on and on.. all day but i though id share this with you guys and note that the skyrim footage/ gameplay we see now might not and most likely be how it will be in the final version.
P.S THOSE PLP YOU SEE ON YOUTUBE SAYING ONCE SKYRIM COMES OUT THEIR SOCIAL LIFES ARE OVER? haha made my day we all know they don't have one to begin with lol
Last edited by silentkillstreak; 09-13-2011 at 09:19 PM.
VIP Support // May 2011 CF Minion // January 2012 Newsforce // August 2012 Minion+ // March 2013 Moderator // August 2014 Former Staff // January 2015 General Minion // July 2015 Publicist // December 2015