Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    DONT FUCK WITH THOSE!
    you can open the wrong doors and be fucked for the rest of your life, yeah i believe in ghosts and all this shit, ive read many articles and saw alot of shit before, and believe me,
    you dont wanna fuck with this...

    Just leave it alone, and tell your friend to get rid of it.

    Im serious.


  2. #17
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    In the middle of the game, yell, "SUCK MY DICK YOU GAYASS GHOST"

  3. #18
    Chris .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
    In the middle of the game, yell, "SUCK MY DICK YOU GAYASS GHOST"
    the ghost will bite off your dick on your sleep.
    so i wouldn't yell that
























  4. #19
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris . View Post


    the ghost will bite off your dick on your sleep.
    so i wouldn't yell that
    Eh well, I don't believe in ghosts and crap like that.

  5. #20
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
    In the middle of the game, yell, "SUCK MY DICK YOU GAYASS GHOST"
    I'm gonna yell "FUCKING CRACKHEAD I'M STILL LIVING HAHAHA!"

  6. #21
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Try it, but with caution
    Two years ago in grade 8, people tried it and said it actually worked. They told me what happened and shit, He tells you his personality, where he's from etc.
    Don't know man, scary shit

  7. #22
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    DONT FUCK WITH THOSE!
    you can open the wrong doors and be fucked for the rest of your life, yeah i believe in ghosts and all this shit, ive read many articles and saw alot of shit before, and believe me,
    you dont wanna fuck with this...

    Just leave it alone, and tell your friend to get rid of it.

    Im serious.
    Pussy i'm kidding idk what i'm going to do.

  8. #23
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    If you want to be possessed
    then be my guests, thats what can happen.. hell i even get goosebumps
    talking about this...
    its fucking scary, and it does work, and you dont wanna fuck with it. cuz you have absolutely no idea what your even doin...

    if you are gonna ignore me. and do it anyways. and we dont hear back from you.. i know what happen


  9. #24
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    If you want to be possessed
    then be my guests, thats what can happen.. hell i even get goosebumps
    talking about this...
    its fucking scary, and it does work, and you dont wanna fuck with it. cuz you have absolutely no idea what your even doin...

    if you are gonna ignore me. and do it anyways. and we dont hear back from you.. i know what happen
    Ok I have 2 suggestion wich 1 would you pick?

    1. Sex

    2. Do what I was gonna do.

  10. #25
    DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    82
    I wanna try it.
    FTP!

  11. #26
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
    I wanna try it.
    Lol me too. I'm not scared due to me not believing in ghosts.

  12. #27
    DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
    Lol me too. I'm not scared due to me not believing in ghosts.
    Same, where to get one
    FTP!

  13. #28
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
    Same, where to get one
    Hm, don't know.

  14. #29
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
    Same, where to get one
    dont think the sell anymore.

  15. #30
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Its an Ouja board or w/e and go for it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial]Hack Invision Board 2.1.5
    By k2hater in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 12:37 PM
  2. If u choobs are board....
    By wrocker in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 03:59 AM
  3. Need Desparalty A Hw Unban Prob Or Spoofer Or Whatever!
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 10:21 AM
  4. Whatever Happened to $Ghost$?
    By Jackal in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:06 PM
  5. CTRL+V Board!!!
    By arunforce in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 02:43 PM