Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Arrow VIP Support Required.

MPGH is in need of a North American VIP support.

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:
    • Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to help, assist, translate and explain all possible VIP hack related issues.
    • Must be familiar with Crossfire, have the game & any future games VIP is made for.
    • Must have and be familiar with TeamView.
    • Must be SEVERELY active! No excuses.
    • Must be respectful to your superiors, and willing to follow orders.
    • Must have at least 6 months in the site.
    • Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to MPGH.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.

Application Format
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    2. Age:
    3. Location:
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    6. Do you speak any other languages besides English: (Fluently)
    7. Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    all others will be deleted & banned.
    Beggars will be removed & banned. So don't beg your friends to thank your post it means nothing anyway.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Borndel (09-16-2011),Drake (09-16-2011),[MPGH]Hero (09-16-2011),Sid (09-16-2011),SupremeJr' (09-16-2011),Sync (09-16-2011),Rattle (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Name: David Niccolai
    Age: 13 (i know i'm young, but when's a better time to start?)
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 3 hours a day, and all weekend.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Do you speak any other languages besides English: (Fluently) born in US, I speak some spanish, am taking a class.
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I would love to contribute to MPGH as i already do with $ as well as releasing to the public. I was Combat Arms Editor for 2 months and it felt nice to contribute to that. Also since there is CA VIP now, i could really help to control, watch over, and assist in VIP support. I know everything and anything, how to approve hacks, i use TV/MSN and know how hacks should be posted and what is exactly needed. Thanks.
    Last edited by Borndel; 09-16-2011 at 04:28 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borndel For This Useful Post:

Drake (09-16-2011),Margherita (09-18-2011)

Thanks
    Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username):Sid B Juns
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 3-5 hrs
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:No
    Do you speak any other languages besides English: (Fluently) No English only but this is NA I dont think most people won't speak english
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

Well, with the CA VIP out I tested the CA VIP from flameswor10 and I even gave out some suggestions to him, some suggestions such as feature changes and improvement methods. I have been minion before, but my mom had alzheimers and then I thought I had to take care of her but I found out there was a alzheimers treatment center and that was taken care of.. I helped some people with CA VIP and I have used the CF VIP before and I think I would be good for this position
    I also know how to use the loaders and can help people with them since I tested them for flameswor10 on MSN before.
    I also even made a VIP Tutorial for CA VIP users
    (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/167-combat...etting-up.html)
    Only VIP+ can see

Thank you
    Last edited by Sid; 09-16-2011 at 09:14 PM.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (09-19-2011),DannyIzHere (09-18-2011),[MPGH]Hero (09-16-2011),Ian (09-16-2011),InCognito (09-16-2011),Irony (09-16-2011),Less Than Three (09-16-2011),Sketchy (09-16-2011),Smurfyv (09-16-2011),SupremeJr' (09-19-2011),Rattle (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS: 6,000+
    Must be able to help, assist, translate and explain all possible VIP hack related issues.: I use the VIP commonly so I would be able to assist members with the functions.
    Must be familiar with Crossfire, have the game & any future games VIP is made for.: Play both CF and CA daily
    Must have and be familiar with TeamView: I have used it before and understand what it is and does.
    Must be SEVERELY active! No excuses.: I have been a little inactive recently and I apologize for that but I had a couple things come up that had to be taken care of.
    Must be respectful to your superiors, and willing to follow orders.: Never have disrespected them before.
    Must have at least 6 months in the site.: 2 years
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to MPGH.: Ofcourse
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.: I abide and enforce them daily

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username): Dakota is my name though
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.): 4-6 Hours daily
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: None other than this one.
    Do you speak any other languages besides English: (Fluently): I speak a bit of Spanish and German
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: (Use some IQ for this answer please): Well I figure I have a lot of free time on this site where I am searching for things to do and help out with around the forums and I figure what better way to help out around the site than by helping members use our VIP services I understand how to use the VIP hacks and how to solve the commonly found problems with VIP and so forth. I also have been helpful to the VIP's help section many times before helping a few members here and there while Alen was busy with other things. Plus I take everything I do seriously so I would not mess around while helping a user and I would be straight to the point with my answers as well I speak and type clearly so there would be no problem understanding what I am explaining to the member.
    Last edited by Dakota; 09-16-2011 at 04:27 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (09-16-2011),Less Than Three (09-16-2011),Rattle (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Ryan Cope
    Location: [/b]Bay Area, California, West Coast, United States[/b]
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) : 6-7 hours
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    Do you speak any other languages besides English: (Fluently) Spanish sorta.
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: (Use some IQ for this answer please) VIP support is my natural calling. I have a strong passion for helping people out, I love to help. I have a strong knowledge of the VIP hacks, I use them all the time, and I can easily troubleshoot them. I am mature, and I can also work with retards to help them out Umm.. not sure what else there is to say... I'm active, I have Teamviewer, I'm always on MSN, and I'm always willing to help
    Last edited by Moto; 09-16-2011 at 04:30 PM.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

DannyIzHere (09-18-2011),deadskulz (09-16-2011),Ed (09-19-2011),[MPGH]Hero (09-16-2011),Ian (09-16-2011),InCognito (09-16-2011),Irony (09-16-2011),[MPGH]Killian (09-25-2011),Less Than Three (09-16-2011),Nyan Cat (09-19-2011),Physcadelic (09-16-2011),Poocheeg (09-18-2011),skate4l1fe (09-16-2011),SupremeJr' (09-19-2011),[MPGH]Time (09-18-2011),Rattle (09-16-2011),~Stephen (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name:
    Matt

Activity by hours:
    5 - 10, depends on the day

Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    No

Do you speak any other languages besides English:
    Spanish and Swedish

Why should you be chosen as VIP Support:
    I have seen how VIP forums/support works on the VIP section, and I feel confident that I can be relied upon as VIP support. I have been staff here for a while now, and I would like to go the extra mile and help out with VIP as well as minion. I've worked with Alen in the past and I feel we would work well together. I'm familiar with the forums, and I have some extra time in the coming months/year that could be put to use in VIP. I meet all the requirements, and again, I would like to help out more on MPGH.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (09-19-2011),Ed (09-19-2011),[MPGH]Hero (09-16-2011),Less Than Three (09-16-2011),Nirvana (09-17-2011),Pie (09-16-2011),SupremeJr' (09-19-2011),Rattle (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name: Shane Le
    Activity by hours: I'm back now, so my activity will be going up. 2-4 hours weekdays.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Newp
    Do you speak any other languages besides English: Newp
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: I have been using the VIP since beta. I know lots of the problems when people don't know how to use the hack correctly. I have both CA and CF VIP. I'd like to help out people when they need me.

-Shane

Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shane For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (09-19-2011),[MPGH]Hero (09-16-2011),Nyan Cat (09-19-2011),Rattle (09-16-2011),Zack (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    Responsibility : I will take my job responsibly, I will try my best to take my job seriously instead of joking around.

Trustworthy : I'm sure that a lot of people can agree that I am trustworthy.

Maturity : I am sure that i'll be mature for the job.

Active : School has started, but I will most likely log in at least 1-3+ hours each day.

Patience : I'm patient, and I believe that this job requires patience.

Supportive : I'll be sure not to flame at anyone with bad English, etc. I will support anyone, even with bad English. I'll try to support anyone that needs help to the best that I can.

Grammar : English is my second language. Vietnamese is my first, however, i'm very good at English. My grammar is great enough for the job.

Name : Tran
    Location : New York, Syracuse - North America - EST Timezone (UTC -05:00)
    Activity by hours : I'd say around 1-3+ hours. I can't say i'd be on for more than 8 hours, but I could say that i'm on for at least 1 hour at the most. I am not active this week, but I plan to be more active by next week.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website : No, and I plan not to.
    Do you speak any other languages besides English : I could speak Vietnamese, but it is not the best. I would try though.
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support : I have been wanting this position, and I do think I am qualified. I know Teamviewer, and how to work with it. I will make sure that I know the features of the VIP hack on the first day of promotion. I will not flame at the person needing help/anyone. If they start to flame, I would just ignore it and proceed to helping and will avoid starting flame wars.
    I will do my job normally. I do have Crossfire, and am familiar with it.
    I'd love to volunteer and help MPGH, and am aware that I will most likely not get paid.

I know that I am not registered for 6 months on this account, but I have been a member since the 2010s on another account I use to use.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nyan For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (09-19-2011),[MPGH]Hero (09-16-2011),Jakob (09-19-2011),Kirigaya Kazuto (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Name:Albert (yours as we can see your username)
    Activity by hours:2-4Hours weekday 5Hours weekend (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:nope
    Do you speak any other languages besides English:Spanish (Fluently)
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support:Well i would like to be chosen as VIP Support because i am willing I am Active most of the time and i am able to Contribute my time as a VIP Supporter (Use some IQ for this answer please)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Reflex- For This Useful Post:

-PoisonedG- (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Name: Peter
    Activity by hours:3-4 hours a day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Never
    Do you speak any other languages besides English: Not really i can speak English really well tho
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: I think i should get VIP Support because, I've been on this forum for about 3 years and i know this forum very well. I would like to take some weight of someone's shoulder and carry it for them. I also think i fit for this position because not only will i be able to help any problem going thru team view/Skype/xfire/msn/etc... but i will do my best. I also have Different OSes on my computer so i can test anything / verify anything.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -PoisonedG- For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (09-16-2011),Rattle (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    Name: Ian
    Activity by hours: 4-5 hours daily. Time Spent Online Leader Board Can do more if necessary.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope.
    Do you speak any other languages besides English: Just English.
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: I use VIP hacks all the time. I have good computer knowledge. I know both games pretty well, especially CA. I know all the current VIP features and understand what they means. I got my Teamviewer ready to help anyone but I'm confident that I can answer the majority of the questions by explaining it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (09-16-2011),Nyan Cat (09-19-2011),Rattle (09-16-2011),Zack (09-16-2011)

Thanks

1. Name:Jeffrey
    2. Age:14
    3. Location: Vancouver,BC,Canada
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 6-7 more if needed
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website:No
    6. Do you speak any other languages besides English: (Fluently) Chinese and a bit of French
    7. Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: (Use some IQ for this answer please)
    I'm very familiar with answering questions about hacks and problems. I started playing Crossfire way before the NA version came out and pretty much encountered every single problem in the books. As well as CA I still play it sometimes and have been updating my book of problems. I cave in the help section sometimes and help out with the hack problems or answers. I am very familiar with the functions, features and problems for CF and CA VIP. I have all the social media programs and sites to expand the help more eg msn/fb/skype/teamviewer etc etc. I'm usually on and can manage the VIP section at any time needed even though school started. I believe at the age of 14 I'm mature enough to handle a section and will learn a lot from the other VS. If there is any work to be done in that section, I'll do the job with the best of my abilities. Thanks for reading my app and GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    Last edited by Smurfyv; 09-17-2011 at 03:27 PM.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smurfyv For This Useful Post:

-PoisonedG- (09-18-2011),DannyIzHere (09-25-2011),Nirvana (09-17-2011),Sid (09-16-2011),Rattle (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS - Yes
    Must be able to help, assist, translate and explain all possible VIP hack related issues. - 100% Yes
    Must be familiar with Crossfire, have the game & any future games VIP is made for. - Yes
    Must have and be familiar with TeamView. - Extremely
    Must be SEVERELY active! No excuses. - I Am.
    Must be respectful to your superiors, and willing to follow orders. - I Will do as i would do to any adults.
    Must have at least 6 months in the site. - No, But i feel i can help greatly!
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to MPGH. - Yes!
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. - I Will Do So.
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Aikens, Seth

Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    Eastern Time Zone
    Monday Through Friday
    | 5-7Am >< 4-9Pm |
    Saturday And Sunday
    | 7Am >< 2-3Am |
    Holidays/Sick
    | Same As listed Above |

Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Do you speak any other languages besides English: (Fluently)
    I Speak Great Spanish & French.
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: (Use some IQ for this answer please)
    I Feel i should be chosen as VIP Support Because I Am very experienced with computers/Tech Stuff and coding myself, I Would be willing to help others as i do know alot and frequently Wether it be on Msn Or on the forums. As my grades are usually 93%+

My Grades show a little bit of responsibility. I Do my homework in school during my Lunch period, And free time. therefore i have extra time to give to the people who would need or do need help. I Have alot of experience with teamviewer and remotely helping people, i can easily multi task but do put others before myself. Therefore i think i am the right guy for the job. I Am currently part of Extra curricular Activity's Such as Class Officer, Lunch Buddies, And some other activity's.
    Last edited by Sync; 09-17-2011 at 02:47 PM.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Useful Post:

Boss (09-16-2011),DannyIzHere (09-18-2011),Kirigaya Kazuto (09-16-2011),Rattle (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username)Justin
    Activity by hours: At least 2-3 hours a day on week days. Weekends most of the day so I guess I would say 4-5 hours at the LEAST.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: I was but not anymore.
    Do you speak any other languages besides English: I know some of the more basics of French and can understand it just not the best at speaking it.
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: I love helping people. I say this a lot but that's because it's honestly true. I just love to help. I love the feeling you get from helping people. And what better then to be a VIP support.I have played Crossfire for a while and have used the VIP hack here a lot and know how to troubleshoot VERY well.

I always try to be nice to people and as helpful as people. I'm willing to spend tons of time helping out people.

There is a lot more I could say but I've don't like to make a big huge wall of text as I know as staff you don't always have time to waste reading walls of text,

Best Regards,
    Fogest

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fogest For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (09-16-2011),[MPGH]Time (09-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Name: Ahmad M. Taha
    Activity by hours: 4-6 hour's
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope
    Do you speak any other languages besides English: Arabic
    Why should you be chosen as VIP Support: I really do like to help, and I've been wanting to do more than just post, so I thought this might be it.

My old account has been made since 2009 and have over 2k post's on it, hope that count's

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

Rattle (09-17-2011),Zack (09-16-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast