Thread: Grammar

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 101
  1. #46
    Bioz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    0
    Jet fire in America we talk like inrl and stuff for short you=u
    Why so serious

  2. #47
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire. View Post
    Why does the internet change how you talk?
    When you're typing an essay for class, instead of spelling "you" as "you," would you spell it as "u?" I, for one, wouldn't. I wouldn't while on the Internet either. Some people give the excuse that nobody cares on the WWW and that may be true but I care about how I type and I prefer to type with proper grammar.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  3. #48
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post


    When you're typing an essay for class, instead of spelling "you" as "you," would you spell it as "u?" I, for one, wouldn't. I wouldn't while on the Internet either. Some people give the excuse that nobody cares on the WWW and that may be true but I care about how I type and I prefer to type with proper grammar.
    Pretty much the way I think
    I'm not to bothered with punctuation But if it pops up in chrome then I'll fix it and try to remember for next time.
    While writing in class I use punctuation
    I guess it comes down to laziness
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  4. #49
    disturbed14x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Bored
    i don't have that much of a problem with peoples grammer except for when its a bunch of jumbles letters that i have never heard of before

  5. #50
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Bioz View Post
    Jet fire in America we talk like inrl and stuff for short you=u
    Why so serious
    really?
    You walk around town and you say gtg and brb
    wow
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  6. #51
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    grammar shows maturity.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  7. #52
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    grammar shows maturity.
    I suppose it does why Is a good reason why there should be no rule about it
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  8. #53
    ♪ υρ ιи тнє ѕку мєтяσ ѕтуℓιи ♪
    MPGH Member
    Sals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Awstralia
    Posts
    2,048
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Mellow
    People just need to go back to school.
    Ah well
    gєσяgє ¢αяℓιи: ѕσмє ρєσρℓє ѕєє тнє gℓαѕѕ нαℓf fυℓℓ. σтнєяѕ ѕєє ιт нαℓf ємρту. ι ѕєє α gℓαѕѕ тнαт'ѕ тωι¢є αѕ вιg αѕ ιт иєє∂ѕ тσ вє.

    Sals, your ultimate guide to trading:
    - Selling
    - Buying

  9. #54
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sals View Post
    People just need to go back to school.
    Ah well
    I'm trying to help them
    By using grammar here they will be better at school
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  10. #55
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire. View Post
    I suppose it does why Is a good reason why there should be no rule about it
    because some people don't speak perfect english and having a rule about grammar would be retarded.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #56
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    because some people don't speak perfect english and having a rule about grammar would be retarded.
    and then you get the people thak t4lk lyk d15 y0 s0 k3wl
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  12. #57
    ♪ υρ ιи тнє ѕку мєтяσ ѕтуℓιи ♪
    MPGH Member
    Sals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Awstralia
    Posts
    2,048
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Haha alright jetfire.

    Good luck helping all of MPGH
    gєσяgє ¢αяℓιи: ѕσмє ρєσρℓє ѕєє тнє gℓαѕѕ нαℓf fυℓℓ. σтнєяѕ ѕєє ιт нαℓf ємρту. ι ѕєє α gℓαѕѕ тнαт'ѕ тωι¢є αѕ вιg αѕ ιт иєє∂ѕ тσ вє.

    Sals, your ultimate guide to trading:
    - Selling
    - Buying

  13. #58
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    talking like a retard != not using proper grammar.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  14. #59
    ♪ υρ ιи тнє ѕку мєтяσ ѕтуℓιи ♪
    MPGH Member
    Sals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Awstralia
    Posts
    2,048
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ^ agreed. or just simply flaming people.
    gєσяgє ¢αяℓιи: ѕσмє ρєσρℓє ѕєє тнє gℓαѕѕ нαℓf fυℓℓ. σтнєяѕ ѕєє ιт нαℓf ємρту. ι ѕєє α gℓαѕѕ тнαт'ѕ тωι¢є αѕ вιg αѕ ιт иєє∂ѕ тσ вє.

    Sals, your ultimate guide to trading:
    - Selling
    - Buying

  15. #60
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sals View Post
    Haha alright jetfire.

    Good luck helping all of MPGH
    thank you
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. nexon is a grammar nazi
    By Teh_Red_Sweater in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 03:43 AM
  2. Help with grammar
    By -ACiD- in forum Homework & Learning Section
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 03:20 PM
  3. Nexon sucks at grammar
    By NexonPwndU in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:55 AM
  4. Improper grammar? FUCKK.
    By Shocking in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 01:07 AM
  5. Grammar.
    By August2007 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:52 PM