Thread: Headphones.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
  1. #46
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    I got a 4 euro Headphones




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  2. #47
    Chris .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cool
    Never really had any normal headphones..
    some 10 euro ones maybe and they're broken.
    Would love to get Dr.Dre beats tho
























  3. #48
    Stevenomra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris . View Post
    Never really had any normal headphones..
    some 10 euro ones maybe and they're broken.
    Would love to get Dr.Dre beats tho
    Nice looks.
    Bad quality for the price.

  4. #49
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    Skullcandy SkullCrushers & 50/50...
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

  5. #50
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired


    Sennheiser HD 280 silvers

  6. #51
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    The thing about those other headphones are that they are really ugly to wear.

  7. #52
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    The thing about those other headphones are that they are really ugly to wear.
    For music producing


    Not suppose to look sexy. Sorry, I prefer quality over the looks. These aren't Skullcandys.

  8. #53
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    The thing about those other headphones are that they are really ugly to wear.
    >2011
    >Still believe that looks are more important than quality

    ISHYGDDT.

    Beats are shit, Skull Candies are shit, and Logitechs are... "okay" (pushing it really).

    Oh and Bose headphones are overpriced. Not bad, just overpriced (by about $100).

    I already said what I have. AKG K340s and some Sennheiser 202s.

  9. #54
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    >2011
    >Still believe that looks are more important than quality

    ISHYGDDT.

    Beats are shit, Skull Candies are shit, and Logitechs are... "okay" (pushing it really).

    Oh and Bose headphones are overpriced. Not bad, just overpriced (by about $100).

    I already said what I have. AKG K340s and some Sennheiser 202s.
    ^ couldn't have said it better myself. And if you're ever in doubt about which headphones to get, go to Head Fi and ask. Personally I prefer Beyerdynamic's & Sennheisers' headphones, but I did have too much money to spend at the time
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  10. #55
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    >2011
    >Still believe that looks are more important than quality

    ISHYGDDT.

    Beats are shit, Skull Candies are shit, and Logitechs are... "okay" (pushing it really).

    Oh and Bose headphones are overpriced. Not bad, just overpriced (by about $100).

    I already said what I have. AKG K340s and some Sennheiser 202s.
    >2011
    >Still believe forcing opinions in other people's throat will prove a point


    Yes, I will buy it if it looks nice. It could be the best music quality headphones in the world but if it looks like a pile of shit, I won't wear it. I don't wear headphones at home, I rather use my speakers.

  11. #56
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I stay swavey with mine.

  12. #57
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    >2011
    >Still believe forcing opinions in other people's throat will prove a point


    Yes, I will buy it if it looks nice. It could be the best music quality headphones in the world but if it looks like a pile of shit, I won't wear it. I don't wear headphones at home, I rather use my speakers.
    > mfw
    > 2011
    > Wants to look nice with headphones when alone at home
    > Calls high-end headphones ugly



    If you've never had good headphones you can't say you enjoy or don't mind crappy ones, trust me. It's like using a netbook for your whole life and getting used to it and then trying a high-end gaming PC. It blows you away. And I'd happily sacrifice flashy, shiny army camo headphones for monochromatic hq plastic / metal ones, thank you very much.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  13. #58
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    > mfw
    > 2011
    > Wants to look nice with headphones when alone at home
    > Calls high-end headphones ugly



    If you've never had good headphones you can't say you enjoy or don't mind crappy ones, trust me. It's like using a netbook for your whole life and getting used to it and then trying a high-end gaming PC. It blows you away. And I'd happily sacrifice flashy, shiny army camo headphones for monochromatic hq plastic / metal ones, thank you very much.
    I don't have skullcandy or anything like that. I only have 1 pair of headphones/earbuds and they're beats, pretty sure they're made out of w/e you just said.

  14. #59
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    ^ couldn't have said it better myself. And if you're ever in doubt about which headphones to get, go to Head Fi and ask. Personally I prefer Beyerdynamic's & Sennheisers' headphones, but I did have too much money to spend at the time
    I love AKG's myself.
    And Sennheisers', obviously.
    I just wish my 202's cable wasn't 30 feet long.

    Whatever, off to Riverside now.

  15. #60
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    I just wish my 202's cable wasn't 30 feet long.
    I know what you mean, the cable on my K240s is like long enough to walk around the whole house while plugged into my PC.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] How do you hear ghost with headphones?
    By DestinSoul in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 01:34 PM
  2. headphones or pluginz
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 03:48 PM
  3. ear buds vs Full headphones
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 09:20 PM
  4. new headphones
    By !-!^!_()!-!^!_()Gourav212 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 06:15 PM
  5. Coolest thing ever (need headphones)
    By AthlaS in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:39 AM