Poll: Can I do it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    Price being my main worry here means I def won't be getting i7
    I might push for an i5
    any significant difference between i3 and i5?
    i3 = alright
    i5 = pretty decent
    i7 = godlike.

    i would say i3 would just be slower than the i5..
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

  2. #17
    UL7RA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    738
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post


    i3 = alright
    i5 = pretty decent
    i7 = godlike.

    i would say i3 would just be slower than the i5..
    Agree.
    On 2500k you can do overclock on a 100$ motherboard easy.
    Last edited by UL7RA; 09-19-2011 at 02:29 AM.
    Nope.

  3. #18
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    799
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    Price being my main worry here means I def won't be getting i7
    I might push for an i5
    any significant difference between i3 and i5?
    Intel processors are pretty expensive, try and go for a Radeon HD 6970.

  4. #19
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashJr View Post

    Intel processors are pretty expensive, try and go for a Radeon HD 6970.
    you know lots about pc right?





  5. #20
    Stevenomra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    Why can you not read my post
    Because I was too busy.
    What do you want different from that build.
    CPU?
    Motherboard?
    GPU?
    RAM?
    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashJr View Post

    Intel processors are pretty expensive, try and go for a Radeon HD 6970.
    It's gaming build.
    You don't need Intel.
    And you can 'unlock' a 6950 into a 6970.
    >>

  6. #21
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    Because I was too busy.
    What do you want different from that build.
    CPU?
    Motherboard?
    GPU?
    RAM?
    What?


    It's gaming build.
    You don't need Intel.
    And you can 'unlock' a 6950 into a 6970.
    >>
    Not sure
    I want the parts to be easily available for me to get
    isn't easy to get those parts
    Shipping is too expensive
    as I said in my first post
    I'm looking to run games on highest as well as multitask between programs
    so I'm looking at 8gb ram for around 80NZD





  7. #22
    Stevenomra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    Not sure
    I want the parts to be easily available for me to get
    isn't easy to get those parts
    Shipping is too expensive
    as I said in my first post
    I'm looking to run games on highest as well as multitask between programs
    so I'm looking at 8gb ram for around 80NZD
    In NZ 8GB is over $150.
    >>
    I'm not bothered checking out stuff for you.
    Sorry, too expensive in NZ.
    There's a graphics card sold there that I could get $100 cheaper.
    Try eBay.

  8. #23
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    In NZ 8GB is over $150.
    >>
    I'm not bothered checking out stuff for you.
    Sorry, too expensive in NZ.
    There's a graphics card sold there that I could get $100 cheaper.
    Try eBay.
    eBay isn't NZ
    I've found some 8gb ram under $100





  9. #24
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    799
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    you know lots about pc right?
    Mehh.. I try to keep myself up to date with computers. And I really enjoy learning about them..

  10. #25
    Stevenomra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashJr View Post

    Mehh.. I try to keep myself up to date with computers. And I really enjoy learning about them..
    You don't know much.

  11. #26
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    799
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    You don't know much.
    Pretty sure I know more than you..

  12. #27
    Stevenomra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashJr View Post

    Pretty sure I know more than you..
    What makes you so sure?
    I'm sure Ed knows who's better.

  13. #28
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i heard that i5 is better than i7 coz i7 has heating issues?
    Oh hai der.

  14. #29
    Stevenomra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    i heard that i5 is better than i7 coz i7 has heating issues?
    Doesn't really matter.
    You get a good cpu air cooler and you're fine.

  15. #30
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    Doesn't really matter.
    You get a good cpu air cooler and you're fine.
    fair enough...
    Oh hai der.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. wtf!!! Impossible
    By n_u_l_l in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 01:27 PM
  2. Ok..... i have a mission for all fellow hackers
    By BoricuaGaara in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 04:33 PM
  3. my mission is
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 09:49 PM
  4. Runescape hack mission
    By wardo1926 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 01:03 AM
  5. Game Hacking IMPOSSIBLE IN VISTA?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 09:58 PM