Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic

    I just realised that I got no life :(

    Arg, I am sad and angry.

    First of all, I just thinked. And found out that my life is nothing.
    All I have been doing is help others. And when I haven't helped others I haven't done anything...

    And now there is no one to help or chat with.
    I just wonder what to do. I suppose I am just stupid

    All my life I have been like a servant for others. And done nothing that I wanted to do.
    I wonder why this is so. Just because I am shy?

    Well, I just wonder what you guys suggest me to do.
    Not that I believe anyone will really care...

    But, I believe my life is nothing worth. Just help and serve others...

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  2. #2
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,551
    Youre important for others if you help them. Too shy to find friends?

  3. #3
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Youre important for others if you help them. Too shy to find friends?
    Well, shy to talk with people at all...

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  4. #4
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I used to have this problem, in fact I still do.

    On the internet I find it easy to make friend but face to face I am socially awkward.

    I do believe though that if you have been helping others then you are not worthless and neither is your life.

    You ignore yourself for the benefit of others, this is one of the most unselfish acts that a human can perform, people like you still give me faith in humanity.

    Without people like you, this world would just be full of hatred and anger and people like you balance the equation and make the world a better place.

    Thank you and do not distress, you will eventually find it easier to adapt and change, making friends will become easier as well and eventually you will find a girl that will make you happy, or a guy, whichever one you prefer, just have patience and never give up.


    You are one of the few people that are kind hearted and you deserve to be commended.
    Last edited by Chester Bennington; 09-19-2011 at 10:29 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester Bennington For This Useful Post:

    Jorndel (09-19-2011)

  6. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused



    Nah but seriously csb.

  7. #6
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    I used to have this problem, in fact I still do.

    On the internet I find it easy to make friend but face to face I am socially awkward.

    I do believe though that if you have been helping others then you are not worthless and neither is your life.

    You ignore yourself for the benefit of others, this is one of the most unselfish acts that a human can perform, people like you still give me faith in humanity.

    Without people like you, this world would just be full of hatred and anger and people like you balance the equation and make the world a better place.

    Thank you and do not distress, you will eventually find it easier to adapt and change, making friends will become easier as well and eventually you will find a girl that will make you happy, or a guy, whichever one you prefer, just have patience and never give up.


    You are one of the few people that are kind hearted and you deserve to be commended.
    You are nice

    You see people in another way then the way they act. (No I don't know you. But reading what you "said" says a lot.)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorndel For This Useful Post:

    Chester Bennington (09-19-2011)

  9. #7
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    You are nice

    You see people in another way then the way they act. (No I don't know you. But reading what you "said" says a lot.)
    You're more than welcome, there is no point in hating others because all it really does is comes back on you eventually.

    A wise man once said: "Good things come to those who wait."

  10. #8
    xDaNnx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MY GIRLFRIENDS PLACE :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you have a family right? achieve your goals for your family, make them proud...

    or

    lonely? there has to be a girl or a women for you.. you dont have to wait.. she might be waiting for your first move.. the world is unfair.. yeah its true.. but its unfair to all of us which makes it fair..




    _________________
    newbies post these threads:
    1. all capital letters
    2. lots of exclamation marks

    and these posts:
    1. no punctuation marks
    2. not enough information
    3. post on wrong forum

    and these attitudes:
    1. unformal words
    2. say "thanks" in 90% post
    3. angry when got pissed

  11. #9
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xDaNnx View Post
    you have a family right? achieve your goals for your family, make them proud...

    or

    lonely? there has to be a girl or a women for you.. you dont have to wait.. she might be waiting for your first move.. the world is unfair.. yeah its true.. but its unfair to all of us which makes it fair..
    Well, that's one of the problems...
    Family. Well, I don't got a good family.

    And, well. For some days ago... I found out that I was gay
    How do I even show that to others?
    When I am so shy...
    (I don't even dear to say it on facebook. Just 2 in the world know this. and now all that reads this will know it too.....)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  12. #10
    Crandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chilling on MPGH:3
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Go smoke a joint and your problem is solved

  13. #11
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostIce View Post
    Go smoke a joint and your problem is solved
    Em, no thanks. I rather try to kill myself again....

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  14. #12
    Crandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chilling on MPGH:3
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Well, that's one of the problems...
    Family. Well, I don't got a good family.

    And, well. For some days ago... I found out that I was gay
    There is no problem to be gay its normal..
    im not a racist like other guys are
    just be yourself and have fun in your live[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

  15. #13
    xDaNnx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MY GIRLFRIENDS PLACE :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Well, that's one of the problems...
    Family. Well, I don't got a good family.

    And, well. For some days ago... I found out that I was gay
    How do I even show that to others?
    When I am so shy...
    (I don't even dear to say it on facebook. Just 2 in the world know this. and now all that reads this will know it too.....)
    that's your problem.. you dont accept things.. it will make you feel better if you accept what you are and what you have.. remember what you have now is what others wish for... you have a bad family? well someone wish they have a family even for just 1 day because from the day they were born they were alone..

    you gay? there are lots of gays in the world but being gay for me is a sin. (opinion).. but if you feel good or feel better being gay.. then be GAY! fuck the haters they go to hell!

    Accept all the things you have and thank god for this wonderful life he gave you..
    Last edited by xDaNnx; 09-19-2011 at 10:49 AM.




    _________________
    newbies post these threads:
    1. all capital letters
    2. lots of exclamation marks

    and these posts:
    1. no punctuation marks
    2. not enough information
    3. post on wrong forum

    and these attitudes:
    1. unformal words
    2. say "thanks" in 90% post
    3. angry when got pissed

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xDaNnx For This Useful Post:

    Chester Bennington (09-19-2011),Jorndel (09-19-2011)

  17. #14
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostIce View Post
    There is no problem to be gay its normal..
    im not a racist like other guys are
    just be yourself and have fun in your live[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Well, in Norway.
    Well, gays is kinda hated...
    So... It maybe hard on school. Bulling because I am. (It happens often here...)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  18. #15
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Em, no thanks. I rather try to kill myself again....
    WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT DO THAT. Kthx. You'd regret it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Got Unbanned? Just Like That?
    By nick009 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:24 PM
  2. Just admit that you're stupid...
    By Troll123 in forum General
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:09 PM
  3. Weird Email that i got......
    By -DOG- in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:42 PM
  4. I can't find JUST chams that work
    By sammyb13 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 06:27 PM
  5. Just messin' around and got this.
    By Evil-Ghost in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 08:57 PM