Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74
  1. #1
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk

    I'm going to bed for school its late

    well im not really back, im using this untill they move into there new house. its nice browsing mpgh on dial up


    i know you ppl dont want me to come back but i dont care.

    i will be fully back on the 23rd (wow the same day as my 1 month anniversary)
    Last edited by sheldom; 12-10-2008 at 11:26 PM.
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  2. #2
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    i dont i was happy your dum ass is gone one less stuped ass kid on the fourm.....and im sure no one really cares i mean come on its a fourm people come and go come and go...no one really gives a fuck.....

  3. #3
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    i dont i happy your dum ass is gone one less stuped ass kid on the fourm.....and im sure no one real cares i mean come on its a fourm people come and go come and go...no one real gives a fuck.....
    the point is i gave alot to this forum, so im staying
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  4. #4
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    LIKE WHAT? u didnt do shit,,,,name one thing and give me one thing u did that helped this site at all....

  5. #5
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    LIKE WHAT? u didnt do shit,,,,name one thing and give me one thing u did that helped this site at all....
    my 30,000 kssn post that i made in the kwr section
    kept the forum alive during june-july of 07 when tehre was 3 active members
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  6. #6
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    ummm ok.....thats fucken gay kssn dont matter anymore thare are like 1 mill fake ones and umm no u didnt u JOINED IN DEC..... FUCK LOG ON WITH THE ACCOUT u so say that u had befor me

  7. #7
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    ummm ok.....thats fucken gay kssn dont matter anymore thare are like 1 mill fake ones and umm no u didnt u JOINED IN DEC..... FUCK LOG ON WITH THE ACCOUT u so say that u had befor me

    dumbass u cant use fake kssn's
    there all fucking perma banned dumbass, one of my first accs got deleted
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  8. #8
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    thats why i dont fucken beleave your little kid ass case rested

  9. #9
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    thats why i dont fucken beleave your little kid ass case rested
    im not little, im older, bigger, taller then u so shut up
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  10. #10
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    u sure act like a little ass kid hmmm prof it i have like a shit load a prof im 17 and i have a myspace sayen whare i live so what about u prof that you real are as big as u say u are prof it u little fucken kid bitch

  11. #11
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    u sure act like a little ass kid hmmm prof it i have like a shit load a prof im 17 and i have a myspace sayen whare i live so what about u prof that you real are as big as u say u are prof it u little fucken kid bitch
    i would never give out my myspace on here

    though if u know my first and last name u can find it, and only a few mpgh vets know my full name


    -Cassandra+Josh-4-Ever!!- | MySpace.com
    Last edited by sheldom; 12-10-2008 at 10:29 PM. Reason: fuckers
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  12. #12
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    HA right thare no prof HA u talk complety bullshit here MASTERMOE! | MySpace.com SEE I BACK UP MY SHIT UP U LITTLE KID BITCH!!!!!!

  13. #13
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    HA right thare no prof HA u talk complety bullshit here MASTERMOE! | MySpace.com SEE I BACK UP MY SHIT U LITTLE KID BITCH!!!!!!
    i posted mine, i forgot my girls acc was private at first
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  14. #14
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.....im not gone say nothing but i know the truth......ha ha ha lol u forgot to chage somen befor u gave me the link u dumshit lol im not gone say tho your not 17 thats fo sure tho how i know well just vary good online skills

  15. #15
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.....im not gone say nothing but i know the truth......ha ha ha lol u forgot to chage somen befor u gave me the link u dumshit lol im not gone say tho your not 17 thats fo sure tho how i know well just vary good online skills
    i am 17, i was born on june 8 1991
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guess who's back, back again.
    By Austin in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 08:57 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 04:46 PM
  3. Guess who I am.
    By Hababam in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 12:59 PM
  4. Guess who took my seat
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 09:25 PM
  5. Guess who's back...
    By Dmx in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 09:32 PM

Tags for this Thread