Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
  1. #31
    DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    And technically there are only 3 genres of music.
    Rock, Folk, and Jazz

    Pretty much anything today are sub-genres.

    Learn to express yourself better.
    Pretty sure there are more than just 3 genres of music.
    FTP!

  2. #32
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    And where did you get that information from? Made it up in your mind? Ohhhh mmkay. Now I get it, you can't actually provide any valid hypothesis so you just make shit up.
    Pretty sure I know what Music is since I'm spending $120,000 for it.

    Name any genre of music. It has Jazz in it. Any Music professor would tell you that.

    New "genres" are made everyday but it all comes down to being a sub-genre of jazz or rock.

  3. #33
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    And technically there are only 3 genres of music.
    Rock, Folk, and Jazz

    Pretty much anything today are sub-genres.

    Learn to express yourself better.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


    Those WERE the only genres. Then the sub genres became big and became their own genres, since they themselves developed sub-genres.

  4. #34
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    Pretty sure I know what Music is since I'm spending $120,000 for it.

    Name any genre of music. It has Jazz in it. Any Music professor would tell you that.

    New "genres" are made everyday but it all comes down to being a sub-genre of jazz or rock.
    >implying a supposed spending of 120k makes you knowledgeable of music

    you completely forgot about classical, which jazz is derived from, so if you can forget about such an important genre. How can you be certain about what you say? Do you know anything at all? Or are you making assumptions again?

    How can you be stupid enough to think jazz and rock are there own original genres? You seriously need a history lesson.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #35
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    Pretty sure I know what Music is since I'm spending $120,000 for it.

    Name any genre of music. It has Jazz in it. Any Music professor would tell you that.

    New "genres" are made everyday but it all comes down to being a sub-genre of jazz or rock.
    Spending $120,000 on something you don't even practice on your own .

    Release a beat/song and we'll believe you.

    And what you're learning has NOTHING to do with music history, derp.

  6. #36
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    What are you even talking about?


    Every artist on my laptop.

    3 Doors Down
    30 Seconds To Mars
    3OH!3
    ACDC
    Ace Hood
    A Day To Remember
    Aerosmith
    Agonist, The
    Alexandher
    All-American Rejects, The
    All Time Low
    Alpha Kid
    A Rocket To The Moon
    Arsonist's Get All The Girls
    Artist vs Poet
    August Burns Red
    Beatles, The
    Black Eyed Peas
    Black Sabbath
    Black Veil Brides
    Bless The Fall
    Blood on the Dancefloor
    Bob Marley
    Borgore
    Boys Like Girls
    Breathe Carolina
    Bring Me The Horizon
    Brokencyde
    Brown Boy
    Bruno Mars
    Buckcherry
    Caramel Carmela
    Caspa
    Chase & Status
    Cinderella
    Cobra Starship
    Cookiebreed
    Cute Is What We Aim For
    Dashboard Confessional
    Datsik
    Deadmau5
    Death Cab for Cutie
    Dev
    Disturbed
    Dot Dot Curve
    Dr. Dre
    Drake
    Dropping A Popped Locket
    Eazy E
    Eminem
    Escape The Fate
    Falling In Reverse
    Flo Rida
    Flyleaf
    Green Day
    Guns & Roses
    Hawthorne Heights
    Hollywood Undead
    Ice Nine Kills
    Jason Derulo
    Jason Mraz
    Jayreck
    Jay Z
    JJ Demon
    Jimmy Eat World
    Justin Beiber
    Ke$ha
    Katy Perry
    Kevin Rudolf
    Kid Rock
    K'naan
    Lady Gaga
    Lamb of God
    Lil Jon
    Lil Wayne
    Lupe Fiasco
    Mayday Parade
    Medic Droid, The
    Metro Station
    MIA
    Michael Jackson
    Mike Posner
    Millionaires
    Miranda Cosgrove
    Mod Sun
    My Chemical Romance
    NAS
    Neil Young
    Nero
    Nevershoutnever!
    Nickelback
    Nicki Minaj
    Oceano
    Owl City
    Panic! At The Disco
    Papa Roach
    Paramore
    Pink
    Plain White T's
    Poison
    Queen
    Radiohead
    Reso
    Rihanna
    Rusko
    Scene Kidz
    Se7en
    Secondhand Serenade
    Skrillex
    Sky Eats Airplane
    Skylit Drive, A
    Simple Plan
    Snap Krackle Pop
    Snoop Dogg
    Suicide Silence
    T. Mills
    T.I.
    Tokio Hotel
    Travie McCoy
    Trey Songz
    Usher
    Vampires Everywhere
    We Butter Bread With Butter
    We Came As Romans
    Weezer
    Widdler, The
    Will.I.Am
    Young Money
    Ziggy Marley
    The rap you have on your laptop is pretty much SHIT. Cept for Nas
    Your attempts at making points about rap are invalid.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-25-2011 at 01:15 AM.

  7. #37
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    What are you even talking about?


    Every artist on my laptop.

    3 Doors Down
    30 Seconds To Mars
    3OH!3
    ACDC
    Ace Hood
    A Day To Remember
    Aerosmith
    Agonist, The
    Alexandher
    All-American Rejects, The
    All Time Low
    Alpha Kid
    A Rocket To The Moon
    Arsonist's Get All The Girls
    Artist vs Poet
    August Burns Red
    Beatles, The
    Black Eyed Peas
    Black Sabbath
    Black Veil Brides
    Bless The Fall
    Blood on the Dancefloor
    Bob Marley
    Borgore
    Boys Like Girls
    Breathe Carolina
    Bring Me The Horizon
    Brokencyde
    Brown Boy
    Bruno Mars
    Buckcherry
    Caramel Carmela
    Caspa
    Chase & Status
    Cinderella
    Cobra Starship
    Cookiebreed
    Cute Is What We Aim For
    Dashboard Confessional
    Datsik
    Deadmau5
    Death Cab for Cutie
    Dev
    Disturbed
    Dot Dot Curve
    Dr. Dre
    Drake
    Dropping A Popped Locket
    Eazy E
    Eminem
    Escape The Fate
    Falling In Reverse
    Flo Rida
    Flyleaf
    Green Day
    Guns & Roses
    Hawthorne Heights
    Hollywood Undead
    Ice Nine Kills
    Jason Derulo
    Jason Mraz
    Jayreck
    Jay Z
    JJ Demon
    Jimmy Eat World
    Justin Beiber
    Ke$ha
    Katy Perry
    Kevin Rudolf
    Kid Rock
    K'naan
    Lady Gaga
    Lamb of God
    Lil Jon
    Lil Wayne
    Lupe Fiasco
    Mayday Parade
    Medic Droid, The
    Metro Station
    MIA
    Michael Jackson
    Mike Posner
    Millionaires
    Miranda Cosgrove
    Mod Sun
    My Chemical Romance
    NAS
    Neil Young
    Nero
    Nevershoutnever!
    Nickelback
    Nicki Minaj
    Oceano
    Owl City
    Panic! At The Disco
    Papa Roach
    Paramore
    Pink
    Plain White T's
    Poison
    Queen
    Radiohead
    Reso
    Rihanna
    Rusko
    Scene Kidz
    Se7en
    Secondhand Serenade
    Skrillex
    Sky Eats Airplane
    Skylit Drive, A
    Simple Plan
    Snap Krackle Pop
    Snoop Dogg
    Suicide Silence
    T. Mills
    T.I.
    Tokio Hotel
    Travie McCoy
    Trey Songz
    Usher
    Vampires Everywhere
    We Butter Bread With Butter
    We Came As Romans
    Weezer
    Widdler, The
    Will.I.Am
    Young Money
    Ziggy Marley
    WAIT WAIT WAIT.

    I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LISTENED TO OF. WHERE'S IT AT THOUGH?! Fucking liar.

  8. #38
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

    WAIT WAIT WAIT.

    I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LISTENED TO OF. WHERE'S IT AT THOUGH?! Fucking liar.
    of course he's a liar, you really expect somebody with such low intelligence to actually be truthful on the internet?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #39
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired


    And he's gonna turn into a nobody?




  10. #40
    DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Been washed.
    FTP!

  11. #41
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    They wont be nobodies



    Last edited by Nirvana; 09-25-2011 at 01:33 AM.

  12. #42
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
    Been washed.
    With good music.


    They won't be nobodies



    Last edited by J Miliam; 09-25-2011 at 01:33 AM.

  13. #43
    DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    82
    Bad candy off of me stfu pls.
    FTP!

  14. #44
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
    Bad candy off of me stfu pls.
    I don't even ...

  15. #45
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    thread went to shit.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OFWGKTA
    By Nexulous in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 02:52 AM
  2. OFWGKTA request
    By Dested in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 02:40 PM
  3. OFWGKTA
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:57 AM
  4. OFWGKTA
    By Terio in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:06 PM
  5. OFWGKTA-Goblin
    By Tristan in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 06:01 PM