Thread: New discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    i had to do a poem assignment last year and she did it for me,
    it was the best in my class too
    wtf. You got her to do it for you

    lucky.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  2. #17
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    I had to do 10 poems in a day.
    /do not want
    but your asian
    which is equivalent on the poem writing level compared to Liz

  3. #18
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,316
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    i had to do a poem assignment last year and she did it for me,
    it was the best in my class too
    Wow....... LUCKY! 100% Summative assignment worth 50% of grade i hope.


    MSN ejjeff2@hotmail.com
    Skype Ejjeff255

  4. #19
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    but your asian
    which is equivalent on the poem writing level compared to Liz
    If only I had the knowledge and wisdom of great Liz.

  5. #20
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Wow....... LUCKY! 100% Summative assignment worth 50% of grade i hope.
    wat.
    it was a piece of shit 15 point grade
    didn't change my over grade at all, not even 1%

  6. #21
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,316
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post


    If only I had the knowledge and wisdom of great Liz.
    Definatley. < She can fix the spelling too.

    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    wat.
    it was a piece of shit 15 point grade
    didn't change my over grade at all, not even 1%
    Awhhh


    MSN ejjeff2@hotmail.com
    Skype Ejjeff255

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Happy New Year.
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
  3. My New Years Gift.
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. New Years!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM
  5. My new signature
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:41 PM