Thread: Its Only Use

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76
  1. #31
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by jace565 View Post

    ikr its like all the tax money apparently is going into school boards pockets...
    I mean here, everybody got it free. But if you lose it or it gets broke, you have to pay $1900 or you can't graduate.

  2. #32
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by jace565 View Post
    oh and to top it all off... this same year of all that... my teachers went on strike for more money... im like WTF


    Are you actually serious??

    God dammit, what the hell is wrong with people today?

  3. #33
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jace565 View Post
    oh and to top it all off... this same year of all that... my teachers went on strike for more money... im like WTF
    Kids in my country went on strike because the teachers went on strike





  4. #34
    jace565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post


    Are you actually serious??

    God dammit, what the hell is wrong with people today?
    its just every one is so fucking greedy... BE HAPPY WITH WHAT U HAVE PEOPLE COME ON
    Hack The World!!!

  5. #35
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    I've never seen a school strike.

    But I would protest my English class by going straight to detention or the park. Hated that bitch.


    Quote Originally Posted by jace565 View Post

    its just every one is so fucking greedy... BE HAPPY WITH WHAT U HAVE PEOPLE COME ON
    Don't say that on here. People here expect you to kill somebody or rape a bitch in order to get help.

  6. #36
    jace565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Blah
    lol all my teachers hated me... so i just slept through every one of there classes... but what really made them mad is that i aced every test despite that... student pwned to the face
    Hack The World!!!

  7. #37
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ungrateful motherfuckers.

    Anyway, may I suggest we remain on topic now.

  8. #38
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post
    I've never seen a school strike.

    But I would protest my English class by going straight to detention or the park. Hated that bitch.



    Don't say that on here. People here expect you to kill somebody or rape a bitch in order to get help.
    thing is it's easy
    Done it twice at my school
    Just text your friends, get them to text their friends
    You're all not going to school on friday
    Phone the school and tell them
    ???

    Profit





  9. #39
    jace565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Blah
    i dont like begging for help, if no one wants to help me then ill do it my self..

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Ungrateful motherfuckers.

    Anyway, may I suggest we remain on topic now.
    i agree with yu... were not even talking about apple any more...
    Hack The World!!!

  10. #40
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by jace565 View Post
    lol all my teachers hated me... so i just slept through every one of there classes... but what really made them mad is that i aced every test despite that... student pwned to the face
    I was taking a nap and she said English class wasn't nap time.

    I called her a bitch then left and went to Burger King with Derrick.

  11. #41
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    thing is it's easy
    Done it twice at my school
    Just text your friends, get them to text their friends
    You're all not going to school on friday
    Phone the school and tell them
    ???

    Profit
    Ed, you have never done this.

  12. #42
    jace565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Blah
    lol i dont even go to school any more... online school ftw... sleep in till noon and have 1 subject a day... win
    Hack The World!!!

  13. #43
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by jace565 View Post
    lol i dont even go to school any more... online school ftw... sleep in till noon and have 1 subject a day... win
    I dropped out unfortunately. But I went back to get my GED and now I'm starting college soon.

  14. #44
    jace565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    I dropped out unfortunately. But I went back to get my GED and now I'm starting college soon.
    dropping outs bad... gotta atleast have a highschool education to get decent money in the world... especially with this economy...
    Hack The World!!!

  15. #45
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by jace565 View Post

    dropping outs bad... gotta atleast have a highschool education to get decent money in the world... especially with this economy...
    Meh, just got tired of moving every year. Never had real friends.


    But yeah, the economy isn't really THAT bad. People act like their helpless when they don't even get off their asses to get a job.

    My dad got laid off like a month ago and he hasn't done shit since. Just lays around and fucks with his cars.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. dont come here . its only for me im are here stubid :D
    By $corp$1 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 02:31 PM
  2. Realse|TUT how No reload\Score Hack!!(Kills)!! Only For Who know Use CE
    By almog6666 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 02:03 PM
  3. Do not use tals bypass its a virus=P TUT on how to fix
    By qdnp1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 10:07 PM
  4. Anyone plays Last Chaos here or its only me?
    By thechewu in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:21 AM
  5. Its Only Me Or I am The Only Israeli Here?
    By EdenAsus in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 03:59 AM