Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    SketchyJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    79
    middle school is fucking easy

  2. #17
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,600
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    How is it hard at all? You just use basic linear algebra coupled with a little bit of information on trig functions at the end of the year. I wish I was able to suffice with just linear algebra in school.
    Im on the pydrium theory or however you spell it and im verrrrry lost on that lol.

  3. #18
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    If geometry is scaring you right now, wait until you move onto shit like quadratics and then into differential calc, you're going to hate your life.

  4. #19
    Drifts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ??????
    Posts
    2,107
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    I aced that shit my freshman year of high school with little to no effort.
    Pretty hard when Im in honors geometry and the teacher doesnt do note shit. She is so lazy we keep the books in class and we got to read #-# and hope we memorize it.

  5. #20
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by cf1221 View Post


    Pretty hard when Im in honors geometry and the teacher doesnt do note shit. She is so lazy we keep the books in class and we got to read #-# and hope we memorize it.
    i'm sorry did i just hear honors? when i took it before i got into IB i felt like i was in elementary school because it was so easy.
    Time for me to just leave this thread now...i can't take it no more.

  6. #21
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    You're going to commit suicide when you get to trigonometric proofs.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    whtlighnigger (09-28-2011)

  8. #22
    Drifts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ??????
    Posts
    2,107
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    i'm sorry did i just hear honors? when i took it before i got into IB i felt like i was in elementary school because it was so easy.
    I know it is easy just to much information is my point :S
    We learn like 10 thorams a day and it gets annoying as hell.
    It isnt hard if you have the information. The hard part is remembering the theorams and postulates
    We started proofs yesterday and annoying as hell -.-

  9. #23
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    If geometry is scaring you right now, wait until you move onto shit like quadratics and then into differential calc, you're going to hate your life.
    im in pre calc. aced geometry and algebra 2 w/ trig no problem. no effort.
    Still love you Giggletron


  10. #24
    Earphones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So, do i have to worry?

    Also i know its kinda irresponsible to say that my gr.7 teacher was horrible, but she gave us our assignments like 1 month after we hand them in, while our current teacher doesn't even take a week to mark our projects

  11. #25
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Earphones View Post
    So, do i have to worry?

    Also i know its kinda irresponsible to say that my gr.7 teacher was horrible, but she gave us our assignments like 1 month after we hand them in, while our current teacher doesn't even take a week to mark our projects
    are you trying to get into a rich snobby kids private school? or a public school? and did you get good grades?
    Still love you Giggletron


  12. #26
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    im in pre calc. aced geometry and algebra 2 w/ trig no problem. no effort.
    I pooped on precalc, i skipped my calculus class at University so i didn't do so well lol.

  13. #27
    Earphones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i got 70%'s
    the hs im trying to get into is public.

  14. #28
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Earphones View Post
    i got 70%'s
    the hs im trying to get into is public.
    if its public they wont give any shits about your grades. unless youre playing sports
    Still love you Giggletron


  15. #29
    whtlighnigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    M8 just tell your friends you have to go home and work or something, but go home and study, save your fun for the weekends, I did this shit and made it through highschool with atleast a 3.2 every where

  16. #30
    Earphones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    if its public they wont give any shits about your grades. unless youre playing sports
    [quote=Swiftdude;5241889][/quote

    Only some students can get in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to get into IRC with Firefox [Tutorial]
    By Slimz1 in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 08:58 AM
  2. I cant get into mulitplayer
    By Matt1243 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 06:44 PM
  3. When did you first get into computers, how?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:12 PM
  4. how can u get into a pb server??
    By gorey in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 01:59 PM
  5. i need to get into this laptop!!!!!! help plzzz
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 08:59 PM