Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 141
  1. #61
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,096
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    9,279
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    All right, I'll be sure to VM you a download link when it's done.
    Yeah don't post it in general or shit. I'll give you the rewind link when it's done for you to post that

    (make sure to include your youtueb channel so you get credit)

  2. #62
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    Yeah don't post it in general or shit. I'll give you the rewind link when it's done for you to post that

    (make sure to include your youtueb channel so you get credit)
    All right, sounds .

    I'll be posting it on my main channel too.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/theryangaming



  3. #63
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,923
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post


    I heard you were given the account details by someone who wasn't suppose to give them to you and uploaded a a short video
    The fuck bro? I started this project, I CREATED the account!
    I uploaded the video, and since im HEADdirector, I have every right to.

    Touch my shit again and I'll make sure your days as minion are over.

  4. #64
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,096
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    9,279
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


    The fuck bro? I started this project, I CREATED the account!
    I uploaded the video, and since im HEADdirector, I have every right to.

    Touch my shit again and I'll make sure your days as minion are over.
    Yeah but you violated your own rule then. *Video must be at least 30 seconds long.

    So that's the reason.

  5. #65
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Minion rage its so urrr exciting *grabs Popcorn*

  6. #66
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,096
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    9,279
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Sam View Post
    Minion rage its so urrr exciting *grabs Popcorn*
    Oh I know right.

  7. #67
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,923
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    Yeah but you violated your own rule then. *Video must be at least 30 seconds long.

    So that's the reason.
    I found the video exceptional. This is why I added it.
    What do you think people want to see? An extrodanairy flip in a game or some boring tutorial on how to get a split screen in vegas or some simular shit.

    ENTERTAINMENT, THATS what the channel is about. I'm taking over this project again.
    If you have a problem with that, go cry to dave.
    Last edited by Archangel; 10-05-2011 at 06:46 AM.

  8. #68
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


    I found the video exceptional. This is why I added it.
    What do you think people want to see? An extrodanairy flip in a game or some boring tutorial on how to get a split screen in vegas or some simular shit.

    ENTERTAINMENT, THATS what the channel is about. I'm taking over this project again.
    If you have a problem with that, go cry to dave.
    I have to agree with him. If I wanted to know how to use Sony Vegas, I could also watch like 3000 other vids.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

    Archangel (10-05-2011)

  10. #69
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yay hopefully a lot of people will contribute.
    Wow much signature

  11. #70
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


    I found the video exceptional. This is why I added it.
    What do you think people want to see? An extrodanairy flip in a game or some boring tutorial on how to get a split screen in vegas or some simular shit.

    ENTERTAINMENT, THATS what the channel is about. I'm taking over this project again.
    If you have a problem with that, go cry to dave.
    @Archangel

    I pitched the Entertainment idea to Dave earlier this weekend, he didn't want it on Rewind.



  12. #71
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,923
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Problem is, Dave isn't in charge over project rewind. I am.

  13. #72
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,861
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,703
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Problem is, Dave isn't in charge over project rewind. I am.
    You were in charge until you quit GMOD and handed over your responsibilities to Jabuuty. Jabuuty quit and now we need someone else in charge. Having said that, we have three minions who are working on the channel, from them at least one will head it, and from that we will get new publicists.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Fogest (10-05-2011),Zack (10-06-2011)

  15. #73
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    You were in charge until you quit GMOD and handed over your responsibilities to Jabuuty. Jabuuty quit and now we need someone else in charge. Having said that, we have three minions who are working on the channel, from them at least one will head it, and from that we will get new publicists.
    ^ That rapped it up.

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  16. #74
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


    I found the video exceptional. This is why I added it.
    What do you think people want to see? An extrodanairy flip in a game or some boring tutorial on how to get a split screen in vegas or some simular shit.

    ENTERTAINMENT, THATS what the channel is about. I'm taking over this project again.
    If you have a problem with that, go cry to dave.
    I know, I didn't necessarily agree with him uploading the video on how to "reverse" video clips in vegas. It's literally
    right click then

    tried to explain to him archie, the channel is about awesome videos that catch people's attention, and has a wide selection of entertaining/sexy videos to watch.
    Last edited by Moto; 10-05-2011 at 07:46 PM.



  17. #75
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,096
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    9,279
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    I know, I didn't necessarily agree with him uploading the video on how to "reverse" video clips in vegas. It's literally
    right click then

    tried to explain to him archie, the channel is about awesome videos that catch people's attention, and has a wide selection of entertaining/sexy videos to watch.
    It may not be the best tutorial out there but we need to put content up. Yeah maybe if there were lots of submissions then we would put good ones up but right now there isn't.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Xfire's Mpgh Group Is Back
    By yoel169 in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:06 AM
  2. MPGH Should Bring Back Combat Arms VIP and Pub
    By OmEgaGaMeHaXor in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 12:01 AM
  3. i'm leaving mpgh, just came back to say bye
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 11:57 PM
  4. Aruns Favorite Mpgh Skin Is Back
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 01:34 PM