Thread: PLEASE!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
    see, now we dont know if this is you talking.. or "him".
    This is some INCEPTION shit right here.

  2. #17
    Time!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot55 View Post


    he checked today his accounts and boom......all gone
    Are you his sibling or dat NO LIFE NERD?
    ________________________
    _______________________
    __________________
    ___________________
    ___________________
    ________________
    __________________
    __________________

  3. #18
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
    see, now we dont know if this is you talking.. or "him".
    JigsawJr got hacked..........his accounts.....and everything he had is gone.......you would know if it was JigsawJr....


    Quote Originally Posted by Time! View Post
    Are you his sibling or dat NO LIFE NERD?
    brother.........


    Quote Originally Posted by Greed☠☣ View Post
    But he asked to ban his mpgh acc y not just change password
    because he could just expose him.............

  4. #19
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot55 View Post


    JigsawJr got hacked..........his accounts.....and everything he had is gone.......you would know if it was JigsawJr....




    brother.........




    because he could just expose him.............
    Give your bro my condolences.

  5. #20
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Give your bro my condolences.
    i think he will for sure miss all from MPGH.......He probably wont come back for a while....

  6. #21
    Jose Miguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Database
    Posts
    1,113
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Cynical
    why didnt you just change password of everything and get your computer cleann!
    Aim for the best, reach for success.

  7. #22
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Miguel View Post
    why didnt you just change password of everything and get your computer cleann!
    stalker never stops stalking till the end of death for JigsawJr

  8. #23
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot55 View Post


    JigsawJr got hacked..........his accounts.....and everything he had is gone.......you would know if it was JigsawJr....




    brother.........




    because he could just expose him.............
    wait so, hacker is talking in this thread? or the real jigsawjr?
    and how do we know?
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

  9. #24
    Time!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post


    wait so, hacker is talking in this thread? or the real jigsawjr?
    and how do we know?
    READ THE WHOLE THREAD
    he is JigsawJr's brother kay?
    ________________________
    _______________________
    __________________
    ___________________
    ___________________
    ________________
    __________________
    __________________

  10. #25
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post


    wait so, hacker is talking in this thread? or the real jigsawjr?
    and how do we know?
    Im his brother talking.......this is my account and mines only...........and if jigsawjr were to talk....he wouldn't post such a dumb thread like this.......about him hacking and stuff.....the one before "THIS CANT BE HAPPENING" was by him but the hacker was just changing what he was saying.....

  11. #26
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot55 View Post


    Im his brother talking.......this is my account and mines only...........and if jigsawjr were to talk....he wouldn't post such a dumb thread like this.......about him hacking and stuff.....the one before "THIS CANT BE HAPPENING" was by him but the hacker was just changing what he was saying.....
    I am so goddam fucking confused.

    cant "the real jigsawjr/ your bro" just delete the keylogger, running an anit virus + change his IP?


    Quote Originally Posted by Time! View Post
    READ THE WHOLE THREAD
    he is JigsawJr's brother kay?
    stay out of this mr mongolian
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

  12. #27
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    [QUOTE=Jakob;5267212]

    I am so goddam fucking confused.

    cant "the real jigsawjrr bro" just delete the keylogger, running an anit virus + change his IP?


    not a keylogger. only his specific accounts and info were hacked.

  13. #28
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    [quote=Zealot55;5267218]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post


    I am so goddam fucking confused.

    cant "the real jigsawjrr bro" just delete the keylogger, running an anit virus + change his IP?


    not a keylogger. only his specific accounts and info were hacked.
    really? well cant he just change his passwords' and get dave to check IP's?
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

  14. #29
    Time!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post


    I am so goddam fucking confused.

    cant "the real jigsawjr/ your bro" just delete the keylogger, running an anit virus + change his IP?




    stay out of this mr mongolian
    mongolian are not hackers they dont even have mac air yet
    mongolians are friendly noobs so you can trust em
    ________________________
    _______________________
    __________________
    ___________________
    ___________________
    ________________
    __________________
    __________________

  15. #30
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    [FONT="System"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][quote=Jakob;5267227]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot55 View Post


    really? well cant he just change his passwords' and get dave to check IP's?


    well if he tries to make a new account and contact dave the hacker will target that account and so on.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sig for me please?
    By Dmx in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 11:55 AM
  2. Help me out here, please...!
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 12:15 PM
  3. Quick Question..Please Answer
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:32 AM
  4. please a signature
    By yonylv in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 12:21 AM
  5. Warrock help please :
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 06:45 AM