Thread: Need new PC

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 83
  1. #31
    Darkwhason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mx
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Scared
    i cant belive that shit the card is less than 200 bucks but ima buy a 300 one so i can still play gameson the future

  2. #32
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwhason View Post
    i cant belive that shit the card is less than 200 bucks but ima buy a 300 one so i can still play gameson the future
    Have you ever built PCs before? The 6870 is a great mid-tier card, not sure why you're bashing it considering the only Radeon stuff better on Newegg is in the same 6000 series.

  3. #33
    Darkwhason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mx
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Have you ever built PCs before? The 6870 is a great mid-tier card, not sure why you're bashing it considering the only Radeon stuff better on Newegg is in the same 6000 series.
    no i havent build a computer for now but im trying to build one in a few months.

  4. #34
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwhason View Post
    i cant belive that shit the card is less than 200 bucks but ima buy a 300 one so i can still play gameson the future
    Your previous argument was about MW3 and BF3.

  5. #35
    Darkwhason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mx
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    Your previous argument was about MW3 and BF3.
    and by that do u mean?

  6. #36
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwhason View Post
    and by that do u mean?
    You're losing your argument so you're changing the subject, and even ignoring Sir Bandwagon's post.

  7. #37
    Darkwhason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mx
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    You're losing your argument so you're changing the subject, and even ignoring Sir Bandwagon's post.
    U.U I Dont Like To Make Enemys But If You Want I Can Continue

  8. #38
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwhason View Post
    and by that do u mean?
    First Argument: That build can't run BF2

    Second Argument: It can't run MW3/BF3.

    Now you're complaining about sub-optimal on Maxed BF3, good god man.

  9. #39
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwhason View Post
    U.U I Dont Like To Make Enemys But If You Want I Can Continue
    I don't understand why you are refusing to see the truth or respond with intelligence





  10. #40
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post


    I don't understand why you are refusing to see the truth or respond with intelligence
    He's losing the argument.

  11. #41
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    He's losing the argument.
    and he can't even respond with a slightly intelligent answer





  12. #42
    Darkwhason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mx
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Scared
    oh im accepting it 1st i sayed that it didnt run it by the way i didnt watch the video card
    info then when they sayed about the ATI Radeon™ HD 6870 i was started looking for it and added that to my might buy video card that when i asked if it worked on max and sayed that might buy a better one so i can still continue playing on the future without having to buy another one then i sayed the alien and everyboy whent to the point of the alien that build one is cheaper and crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    and he can't even respond with a slightly intelligent answer
    while u where writing that i was typing

  13. #43
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Your grammar is hurting my eyes.

  14. #44
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwhason View Post
    oh im accepting it 1st i sayed that it didnt run it by the way i didnt watch the video card
    info then when they sayed about the ATI Radeon™ HD 6870 i was started looking for it and added that to my might buy video card that when i asked if it worked on max and sayed that might buy a better one so i can still continue playing on the future without having to buy another one then i sayed the alien and everyboy whent to the point of the alien that build one is cheaper and crap



    while u where writing that i was typing
    Intelligence also means grammar





  15. #45
    Darkwhason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mx
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Scared
    bueno pues ojete aprende ablar en 2 idiomas i beras si es tan sencillo

    3 years since i dont go to usa =l

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. COMBAT ARMS PATCHED NEED NEW HACKS
    By I regigas i in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 02:38 PM
  2. Need new addresses for VB6 !!! HELP
    By TheBlueMax in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. I need new aadresses !
    By BlueZero in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 05:48 AM
  4. i need new hacks
    By Warrockfreak in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 02:15 AM
  5. Need new Warrock Hack
    By Nathansap in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 12:35 PM