Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 80
  1. #16
    Darkspirith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    -55
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    But that is what you did.
    THAT WAS THE POINT.
    You don't have the balls to de-rep me, pussy.

    You have to speak the truth. You have to speak your mind.
    - Immortal Technique.



  2. #17
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,698
    Exactly.
    So I win???
    ???
    Profit?


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  3. #18
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
    THAT WAS THE POINT.
    Because so many hicks live in Detroit.

    Stay on topic, please. It's Congress's fault nothing gets done, if they pushed seriously for major reforms we could all be better off.



  4. #19
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Because so many hicks live in Detroit.

    Stay on topic, please. It's Congress's fault nothing gets done, if they pushed seriously for major reforms we could all be better off.
    Yeah I'm done with him lol. The problem is that we have parties like Republicans and Democrats that just forces everyone to opposite sides and doesn't get anything done.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  5. #20
    Darkspirith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    -55
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Exactly.
    So I win???
    ???
    Profit?
    Please, stay in school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Because so many hicks live in Detroit.

    Stay on topic, please. It's Congress's fault nothing gets done, if they pushed seriously for major reforms we could all be better off.
    Lol how was I supposed to know that he lives in Detroit? And you say he's right when he says all arabs and black kids steal but then why I try to create a sterotype for your own kind you then proceed to disagree.... do you kids now understand what my point was? Or do I need to re-write it in gr 2 english.
    You don't have the balls to de-rep me, pussy.

    You have to speak the truth. You have to speak your mind.
    - Immortal Technique.



  6. #21
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
    Well seeing as someone who stereotypes that all arabs are blowing shit up and that all black people are stealing shit, isn't that what you country folk in the us bicker about 24/7?
    He never said ALL arabs are crazy terrorists. He never specified whether it was a general statement or a specific group. Same with blacks. I'm black and I get what he's trying to say. Even if he did say "niggers", there's a different definition online than in real life.

  7. #22
    Darkspirith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    -55
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    He never said ALL arabs are crazy terrorists. He never specified whether it was a general statement or a specific group. Same with blacks. I'm black and I get what he's trying to say. Even if he did say "niggers", there's a different definition online than in real life.
    He is STILL stereotyping one nation when in fact there are A LOT more out there that practice such a horrifying thing.
    You don't have the balls to de-rep me, pussy.

    You have to speak the truth. You have to speak your mind.
    - Immortal Technique.



  8. #23
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,698
    Hey I don't live in Detroit, god that city is probably the worst city in the US...
    Also I will stay in school thank you very much.
    Also Grade 2 English is acceptable on MPGH so please do use it.
    /Agree with J Miliam


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  9. #24
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Not that Congress helps, either. -cough cough-
    More that government in general does help either.


  10. #25
    Darkspirith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    -55
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Hey I don't live in Detroit, god that city is probably the worst city in the US...
    Also I will stay in school thank you very much.
    Also Grade 2 English is acceptable on MPGH so please do use it.
    /Agree with J Miliam
    I believe the Detroit comment was for Danny, not you.
    You don't have the balls to de-rep me, pussy.

    You have to speak the truth. You have to speak your mind.
    - Immortal Technique.



  11. #26
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
    He is STILL stereotyping one nation when in fact there are A LOT more out there that practice such a horrifying thing.
    It's not stereotyping at all without generalization. Just because he didn't state other races that have terroristic people doesn't mean he's stereotyping anything.

  12. #27
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
    Lol how was I supposed to know that he lives in Detroit? And you say he's right when he says all arabs and black kids steal but then why I try to create a sterotype for your own kind you then proceed to disagree.... do you kids now understand what my point was? Or do I need to re-write it in gr 2 english.
    How about you drop it and stop acting like you run the place? I took one glance at his location, and so many people are disagreeing with what you say, does that mean anything to you?

    I cbf'd to respond to stupid replies.



  13. #28
    Darkspirith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    -55
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The topic is about Obama stating that America has gotten worse, his comment stated that the reason for such a thing is because of the bad things in the world and proceeded to list them; Arabs are bombing shit and niggers are stealing. How is that in any way not generalizing it?

    @Paladin How am I in anyway thinking I run the place? Have you seen my avatar, have you seen my signature? SPEAK YOUR MIND. Which is what I am clearly doing. Just because people disagree that doesn't mean that I should stop. Clearly everyone has their own perspective on things.... and you say you won't reply to me when you clearly quoted my post and well.... responded
    Last edited by Darkspirith; 10-04-2011 at 06:17 PM.
    You don't have the balls to de-rep me, pussy.

    You have to speak the truth. You have to speak your mind.
    - Immortal Technique.



  14. #29
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Hmm i still would choose him over bush tho.

  15. #30
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
    Well seeing as someone who stereotypes that all arabs are blowing shit up and that all black people are stealing shit, isn't that what you country folk in the us bicker about 24/7?
    Stereotypes? Shut the fuck up. Stereotypes don't just pop out of my ass. They are generalizations based on a trend. Have you looked at the middle east? It's a fucking hell hole. It's a breeding ground for extremists. You have a religion, misconstrued or not, that is hostile against all others. Then you have entities like Al Qaeda and the Taliban handing out Ak-47s like they are school supplies. A person gets shot down, they don't rush over and help, they keep on running screaming "Allahu Akbar ", which means "God is Great". Stopping being a pussy liberal and get your head out of your ass, this is the reality.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama's DN chance
    By arunforce in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 12:07 AM
  2. Obama admits he wants GMOD
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 09:32 PM
  3. Arun Admits hes gay... =o
    By jesse900 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:47 PM
  4. Got to admit...
    By Hispiforce in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 04:50 AM
  5. Important News by Barrack Obama
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 10:53 PM