Poll: Which one will be better?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 109
  1. #31
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim View Post
    all i can say is fuck yes to skyrim
    For some reason I'm not surprised.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

    Tony Stark` (10-05-2011)

  3. #32
    Shukumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Skyrim all the way!


  4. #33
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Im sorry? I mention consoles graphics sucking? Beta. Being able to one/two shot is overpowered? Beta. Criticize any feature of the game? Beta. Squad system? Beta.

    I'm not saying the game won't be changed before release, but honestly? The wrong impression was left for me. I can only imagined what won't be fixed. All I know is I won't touch this on a console, that's for sure.

    And Im not using the data here, Im trying to spark a discussion, obviously did not work well, so no need to mention that.
    /fpofdoom

    Nothing is overpowered in Battlefield, CoDboi .

    The graphics are AMAZING on consoles. Compared to PC, they're good. PC will OBVIOUSLY always be better.

    I don't understand your 3rd sentence, has nothing to do with features you dislike.

    Squad system has been in play for a while now, don't get why you're bitching about a Battlefield tradition.

    Once again, PC will always be superior to console. Just because the game was made to show off their design skills and console couldn't handle EVERYTHING doesn't mean the console edition sucks, at all. The only difference between the two is fps, which doesn't really matter because if it looks smooth, than it's , and graphics, which are OBVIOUSLY gonna be better than console. They aren't WAYYY better than console, they're like CoD is comparing PC and console. A tad better on PC for obvious reasons.

  5. #34
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    how do you compare skyrim with fps?...

    compare it with diablo III or something...


  6. #35
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
    how do you compare skyrim with fps?...

    compare it with diablo III or something...
    My point exactly.

    I'm done here though. Bed time.

  7. #36
    Shukumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
    how do you compare skyrim with fps?...

    compare it with diablo III or something...
    Agreed.

  8. #37
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

    /fpofdoom
    Nothing is overpowered in Battlefield, CoDboi . The graphics are AMAZING on consoles. Compared to PC, they're good. PC will OBVIOUSLY always be better.
    I don't understand your 3rd sentence, has nothing to do with features you dislike.
    Squad system has been in play for a while now, don't get why you're bitching about a Battlefield tradition.
    Once again, PC will always be superior to console. Just because the game was made to show off their design skills and console couldn't handle EVERYTHING doesn't mean the console edition sucks, at all. The only difference between the two is fps, which doesn't really matter because if it looks smooth, than it's , and graphics, which are OBVIOUSLY gonna be better than console. They aren't WAYYY better than console, they're like CoD is comparing PC and console. A tad better on PC for obvious reasons.
    3rd sentence was about your 1st I think.
    But lol @ your points. For a game that prides itself on realism, I couldn't help but think otherwise. I consider overpowered to be able to pretty much snipe with any gun besides shotty. Not to mention being able to be blinded by flashlights at mid range outdoors. What's funnier is the lack of destructable enviroments. I loved that in what I played of BC2, albeit not much. Honestly, the Beta is not fun, so I think I'll reserve full judgement of the game itself until I play every map/mode. But EA/DICE is pretty damn cocky if they think the beta was something to flaunt for awhile, then turn around and make the old 'It's a beta' excuse. I have my hopes up for PC at release, though.

    Though I will rip the hell out of the beta for being unpolished, but I can't say I'm not anticipating it.

  9. #38
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
    how do you compare skyrim with fps?...

    compare it with diablo III or something...
    We've been through that. Mentioning how you can't compare an FPS/RPG is not going to make the topic disappear.

  10. #39
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,845
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,677
    My Mood
    Devilish
    BF3 = long run game, Skyrim = one time play (Unless they add MP)





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  11. #40
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I've played games again after I beat them before...

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  12. #41
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    3rd sentence was about your 1st I think.
    But lol @ your points. For a game that prides itself on realism, I couldn't help but think otherwise. I consider overpowered to be able to pretty much snipe with any gun besides shotty. Not to mention being able to be blinded by flashlights at mid range outdoors. What's funnier is the lack of destructable enviroments. I loved that in what I played of BC2, albeit not much. Honestly, the Beta is not fun, so I think I'll reserve full judgement of the game itself until I play every map/mode. But EA/DICE is pretty damn cocky if they think the beta was something to flaunt for awhile, then turn around and make the old 'It's a beta' excuse. I have my hopes up for PC at release, though.

    Though I will rip the hell out of the beta for being unpolished, but I can't say I'm not anticipating it.
    Sniping!=shooting from a medium-long range. You should already know that all guns can shoot across the map from bfbc2. Realism 101.

    Outdoor flashlights are glitches ofc.

    Operation Metro is a small map, so being able to destroy everything wouldn't be as fun obviously.

    Seeing how you don't pay for it, and the fact that it ISN'T a final copy, makes the beta excuse valid.

  13. #42
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    BF3 = long run game, Skyrim = one time play (Unless they add MP)
    Multiple endings/skill paths/side quests/future dlc = at least 5+ full playthroughs

    Introduce mods and it's more.

  14. #43
    Shukumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    BF3 = long run game, Skyrim = one time play (Unless they add MP)
    If they added MP i would love it so much!

  15. #44
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,845
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,677
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Multiple endings/skill paths/side quests/future dlc = at least 5+ full playthroughs

    Introduce mods and it's more.
    Unless I find the game fun on one pass, I won't beat it again. Sometimes that shit gets too repetitive

    ^
    @KABLE





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  16. #45
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Just like BC2.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Battlefield 1942
    By Snop413 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:27 PM
  2. Sanbox Mod For Battlefield 2 Demo?
    By acepwnage in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 09:43 PM
  3. Battlefield 1942
    By gameyoda in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 06:21 AM