Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Psh.
    Im not talking about your Sausage Parade of a band.
    Solo is Hardcore.




    &TehFck?
    You know Nothing.
    Gtfo
    /


    Piece of shit .

  2. #17
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Psh.
    Im not talking about your Sausage Parade of a band.
    Solo is Hardcore.




    &TehFck?
    You know Nothing.
    Gtfo
    /

  3. #18
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post




    Piece of shit .
    Omfg
    Thats the 61 Key FartTard
    Edit:
    Btw, the 88x is $400
    so.. i would say it isnt a piece of shit.

    This is the anthem i live by.
    Thus i live HardCore.
    As i am.
    Last edited by jennajones; 10-07-2011 at 10:07 PM.
    GTFO




  4. #19
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    I GOT A CASIO SA75

    EAIEIJAIIJEAIJEAIh


  5. #20
    Doc.v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Psh.
    Im not talking about your Sausage Parade of a band.
    Solo is Hardcore.
    We'll be the headliners whilst you can be the opening act. People will see you, then when we come on stage we sound significantly better because of it

  6. #21
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Omfg
    Thats the 61 Key FartTard
    Edit:
    Btw, the 88x is $400
    so.. i would say it isnt a piece of shit.



    This is the anthem i live by.
    Thus i live HardCore.
    As i am.
    That's like saying Beats By Dres aren't shit because they're $300 .

    Doesn't matter which one it is, 88 key keyboards are pointless. AKA shit.

  7. #22
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.v2 View Post
    We'll be the headliners whilst you can be the opening act. People will see you, then when we come on stage we sound significantly better because of it
    Lmaohhh
    Its gonnuh be kinda hard to follow meh


    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    That's like saying Beats By Dres aren't shit because they're $300 .

    Doesn't matter which one it is, 88 key keyboards are pointless. AKA shit.
    Just saying 88 keys are pointless.
    shows you know nothing.
    GTFO




  8. #23
    Doc.v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sad
    My level, get on it


  9. #24
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.v2 View Post
    My level, get on it



    GET ON MY LEVEL

  10. #25
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Lmaohhh
    Its gonnuh be kinda hard to follow meh




    Just saying 88 keys are pointless.
    shows you know nothing.
    OH SHIT MAH NIGGA. THE MAIN FEATURE OF MY KEYBOARD IS ITS 88 KEYS. AND IT COSTS A LOT. THIS NIGGA THAT MAKES MUSIC AND STUDIES HARDWARE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT.

    I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WANT KNOBS FOR EFFECTS OR DRUM PADS FOR CHEAPER, RIGHT? I MEAN, REALLY, WHO WANTS A 44 KEY KEYBOARD FOR CHEAPER WITH MORE FEATURES THAT DO MORE, WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THIS EXPENSIVE ASS HUMONGOUS NON-PORTABLE MACHINE?! IT'S SIMPLE LOGIC.

    ^My impersonation font .


    Fucking idiot.

  11. #26
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

    OH SHIT MAH NIGGA. THE MAIN FEATURE OF MY KEYBOARD IS ITS 88 KEYS. AND IT COSTS A LOT. THIS NIGGA THAT MAKES MUSIC AND STUDIES HARDWARE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT.

    I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WANT KNOBS FOR EFFECTS OR DRUM PADS FOR CHEAPER, RIGHT? I MEAN, REALLY, WHO WANTS A 44 KEY KEYBOARD FOR CHEAPER WITH MORE FEATURES THAT DO MORE, WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THIS EXPENSIVE ASS HUMONGOUS NON-PORTABLE MACHINE?! IT'S SIMPLE LOGIC.

    ^My impersonation font .


    Fucking idiot.
    uMad?
    Flaming wont make you right.

    & actually
    one of the cool features of the 88x
    is that its suprizingly light & portable.
    And if you believe that its not good for a one man show.
    well then who the fuck are all these artists who only use a piano for most of their music?
    Last edited by jennajones; 10-07-2011 at 10:27 PM.
    GTFO




  12. #27
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    uMad?
    Flaming wont make you right.
    Lrn2read pls
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    ^My impersonation font .



  13. #28
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Lrn2read pls
    Refer to previous edit.
    GTFO




  14. #29
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Uh... they don't use 88 key keyboards...?

    The fact that it's light doesn't make it portable. My TV is light but I don't carry that huge ass thing around.

    One man shows include shitloads of features, with drum pads, sliders/knobs for effects, etc. Your shit has a couple sliders (not programmable), is possibly midi capable (big thing) and a shitload of keys that you don't really need. Going that low is as easy as adjusting the octave. Derp. Don't think yours is the big shit because you have all the keys and a couple sounds (which you can't customize).

    In conclusion, your keyboard is pointless.


    And most of these artists don't just use a piano. If so, name 5 and I'll say your point is valid. They have to be known, btw. Not just random niggas.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 10-07-2011 at 10:35 PM.

  15. #30
    Doc.v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sad
    Stage piano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Benefits of her keyboard are in there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Favourite Band?
    By Ekuz in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 04:07 PM
  2. Boy Or Girl
    By condor01 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 04:22 PM
  3. i think i'll jump on the band wagon
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:38 PM
  4. Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 05:26 PM
  5. Daves Keyboard
    By EleMentX in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 05:18 AM