Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.v2 View Post
    Stage piano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Benefits of her keyboard are in there.


    Benefits of my keyboard.

    Mine isn't even that good. It was only like 150 .

  2. #32
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Uh... they don't use 88 key keyboards...?

    The fact that it's light doesn't make it portable. My TV is light but I don't carry that huge ass thing around.

    One man shows include shitloads of features, with drum pads, sliders/knobs for effects, etc. Your shit has a couple sliders (not programmable), is possibly midi capable (big thing) and a shitload of keys that you don't really need. Going that low is as easy as adjusting the octave. Derp. Don't think yours is the big shit because you have all the keys and a couple sounds (which you can't customize).

    In conclusion, your keyboard is pointless.


    And most of these artists don't just use a piano. If so, name 5 and I'll say your point is valid. They have to be known, btw. Not just random niggas.
    Woww...
    Pianos have 88 keys.
    I cant even read the rest of this.
    Thats as far as i could read when i tried skimming it.
    GTFO




  3. #33
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Woww...
    Pianos have 88 keys.
    I cant even read the rest of this.
    Thats as far as i could read when i tried skimming it.
    No. Shit. My point is proven because you haven't the patience to read my reasoning.

  4. #34
    Doc.v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post




    Benefits of my keyboard.

    Mine isn't even that good. It was only like 150 .
    Keep in mind that a lot of people are only into to playing piano, which requires full access to all octaves simultaneously, and they also require having weighted keys. Thats why to her, her stage piano is very good, whilst to you, yours is better.

  5. #35
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.v2 View Post
    Keep in mind that a lot of people are only into to playing piano, which requires full access to all octaves simultaneously, and they also require having weighted keys. Thats why to her, her stage piano is very good, whilst to you, yours is better.
    Makes sense to me.

  6. #36
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    No. Shit. My point is proven because you haven't the patience to read my reasoning.
    Ok.
    Read.
    1.The Smiths - Asleep
    2.Regina Spektor - Ode To Divorce
    3.Black Sabbath - Changes
    4.Queen - Love of My Life
    Ehhh & i think
    5.The Beatles ~ Let it Be
    im pretty sure its all piano

    But im really done Argueing
    lets agree to disagree
    But i agree that My keyboard is awesome.
    And its thin
    so its like not walking with a tv
    GTFO




  7. #37
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I thought you meant using a computer keyboard to make music.........



    ANYWAYS I'm making an acapella band. usojellyritenow.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  8. #38
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Ok.
    Read.
    1.The Smiths - Asleep
    2.Regina Spektor - Ode To Divorce
    3.Black Sabbath - Changes
    4.Queen - Love of My Life
    Ehhh & i think
    5.The Beatles ~ Let it Be
    im pretty sure its all piano

    But im really done Argueing
    lets agree to disagree
    But i agree that My keyboard is awesome.
    And its thin
    so its like not walking with a tv
    You said artists that only use pianos. You never said anything about songs .

  9. #39
    Arimu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    737
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Amazed
    already part of a band with 8 chicks

    Contact me at: mpgh.swag@hotmail.co.uk
    Read These Before You Post
    If You Need Me to Make You a Sig VM me. You must have at Least 2500 Posts, or be a Reputable Member
    Gifts
    [Paradox]



  10. #40
    Doc.v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimu View Post
    already part of a band with 8 chicks
    Doesn't matter if they all ugly.

  11. #41
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    You said artists that only use pianos. You never said anything about songs .
    No,
    i said for most of their music.
    Regina,
    Definantly uses it for most of hers.
    But the others,
    Yes i admit its slim to none,
    but what i was trying to say is,
    you can make extraordinary music with just a piano.
    It doesnt have to include beats for it to be likable.
    But my bad,
    i should have worded it better.
    Point is,
    Lets not argue.
    GTFO




  12. #42
    Arimu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    737
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.v2 View Post
    Doesn't matter if they all ugly.
    I'd tap them all

    Contact me at: mpgh.swag@hotmail.co.uk
    Read These Before You Post
    If You Need Me to Make You a Sig VM me. You must have at Least 2500 Posts, or be a Reputable Member
    Gifts
    [Paradox]



  13. #43
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    No,
    i said for most of their music.
    Regina,
    Definantly uses it for most of hers.
    But the others,
    Yes i admit its slim to none,
    but what i was trying to say is,
    you can make extraordinary music with just a piano.
    It doesnt have to include beats for it to be likable.
    But my bad,
    i should have worded it better.
    Point is,
    Lets not argue.
    Obviously
    People
    Can
    Make
    Good
    Music
    With
    Just
    A
    Piano.


  14. #44
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Obviously
    People
    Can
    Make
    Good
    Music
    With
    Just
    A
    Piano.

    let me quote

    "One man shows include shitloads of features, with drum pads, sliders/knobs for effects, etc. Your shit has a couple sliders (not programmable), is possibly midi capable (big thing) and a shitload of keys that you don't really need. Going that low is as easy as adjusting the octave. Derp. Don't think yours is the big shit because you have all the keys and a couple sounds (which you can't customize).
    In conclusion, your keyboard is pointless"

    I took that as,
    Your keyboard doesnt have extra musical effects, so your one man show would be shit.
    Is this wrong?
    GTFO




  15. #45
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    let me quote

    "One man shows include shitloads of features, with drum pads, sliders/knobs for effects, etc. Your shit has a couple sliders (not programmable), is possibly midi capable (big thing) and a shitload of keys that you don't really need. Going that low is as easy as adjusting the octave. Derp. Don't think yours is the big shit because you have all the keys and a couple sounds (which you can't customize).
    In conclusion, your keyboard is pointless"

    I took that as,
    Your keyboard doesnt have extra musical effects, so your one man show would be shit.
    Is this wrong?
    Extremely .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Favourite Band?
    By Ekuz in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 04:07 PM
  2. Boy Or Girl
    By condor01 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 04:22 PM
  3. i think i'll jump on the band wagon
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:38 PM
  4. Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 05:26 PM
  5. Daves Keyboard
    By EleMentX in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 05:18 AM