Poll: DO you trust the government?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    "Well I can see that".
    " Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is."
    I honestly think this movie has the power to change people if they allow it to. I for one, was most definitely changed.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot...
    Hysteria: On 2k Ban. Mkay.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post

I honestly think this movie has the power to change people if they allow it to. I for one, was most definitely changed.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot...
    Having known of the Gunpowder Treason before seeing the movie, I felt enlightened. There's a reason the Guy Fawkes mask is Anonymous' freedom mask. I also read the V for Vendetta comics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You guys should see what's happening in NYC right now... talk about police brutality at it's finest.

"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people."
    You listen to molotov solution?
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post

You listen to molotov solution?
    I think so

Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Having known of the Gunpowder Treason before seeing the movie, I felt enlightened. There's a reason the Guy Fawkes mask is Anonymous' freedom mask. I also read the V for Vendetta comics.
    I read the comic, as well as known of the Gunpowder Treason.

I'm also an active member of Anonymous, and have attended many events in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Takrai View Post

I think so
    A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks

I read the comic, as well as known of the Gunpowder Treason.

I'm also an active member of Anonymous, and have attended many events in my country.

A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.
    This November Fifth I'm going with a friend to protest whatever there is to protest. I've over 200 posters with nothing more than the Guy Fawkes mask on them and I plan on putting them up wherever there's room.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    This November Fifth I'm going with a friend to protest whatever there is to protest. I've over 200 posters with nothing more than the Guy Fawkes mask on them and I plan on putting them up wherever there's room.
    Wear your Guy Fawkes mask in remembrance as well. If you don't already have one, now is your chance. Go to a few Halloween stores, they have them around this time of year. They do, however, sell out fast though.

There's no certainty - only opportunity.

Thanks

Wear your Guy Fawkes mask in remembrance as well. If you don't already have one, now is your chance. Go to a few Halloween stores, they have them around this time of year. They do, however, sell out fast though.

There's no certainty - only opportunity.
    I got mine quite some time ago.

Even Hot Topic sells them.

"Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Trust and government don't belong in the same sentence unless there's an "I don't" or a "how could you" inside.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I got mine quite some time ago.

Even Hot Topic sells them.

"Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free".

More than 400 years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of government remain unknown to you, then I suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked.

Thanks

More than 400 years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of government remain unknown to you, then I suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me will perish. Every inch but one. An inch... It is small, and fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that, whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and things get better. But I hope most of all that you understand that even though I will never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you.

By far, my favorite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I sure and of course no

اَللّهُ اَكْبَرُ

.:If u can respect other people work, then u will get what u want:.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I shall die here. Every inch of me will perish. Every inch but one. An inch... It is small, and fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that, whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and things get better. But I hope most of all that you understand that even though I will never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you.

By far, my favorite.

Agreed. Along with: "What was done to me created me. It's a basic principle of the Universe that every action will create an equal and opposing reaction."

I can relate to V so much. Even though I only don the mask on the Fifth of November, and during Anonymous gatherings, I feel as if I am constantly wearing the mask. It has made me a better person, unafraid and more aware.

Thanks

Agreed. Along with: "What was done to me created me. It's a basic principle of the Universe that every action will create an equal and opposing reaction."

I can relate to V so much. Even though I only don the mask on the Fifth of November, and during Anonymous gatherings, I feel as if I am constantly wearing the mask. It has made me a better person, unafraid and more aware.
    For me it kind of went like this;

4Chan->V for Vendetta->Anonymous->General hate toward ignorance and oppression.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by flenMeerb View Post
    Paroxetine 20mg, Online pharmacy drugs, no prescription.
    Paxil Withdraw Symptoms
    Prescription Drug Information, Side Effects, Interactions for paroxetine Hcl Paroxetine -Oral Paxil Uses Paroxetine Hcl is a selective serotonin reuptake.
    Paxil Maintenance Dose
    Lawsuit On Paxil
    Paxil Wihdrawl Symptoms
    Psychiatric side effects occur in most patients receiving paroxetine and include, insomnia, somnolence, agitation, nervousness, anxiety, and confusion.
    Paxil Side Effects
    16 Dec 2008, Potential side effects of the drug Paxil include nausea, drowsiness, and ejaculation problems. This eMedTV Web page provides a list of other.
    Paxil Withdrawal
    Paxil Relief Withdrawal
    However, because of the potential for side effects, 5-HTP and L-tryptophan should never be taken in combination with paroxetine or other SSRIs.
    Term and long-term treatment and does not cause the anticholinergic side, effects associated with imipramine. Furthermore, the side, effects of paroxetine are.
    Mania or hypomania may occur as a serious side effect of paroxetine, affecting up to 8% of psychiatric patients treated.
    Paxil Losing Weight
    Are there any Paroxetine side effects, Paroxetine side effects cannot be, More common Paroxetine side effects may include abnormal ejaculation.
    Buy Cheap Paxil
    When did you hear about these types of side effects at your last meeting, Paroxetine and tardive dyskinesia J Clinical Psychopharmacology 1996;16:258-9.
    lol what is this i dont even

secondary part shouldn't Orwellian quotes be part of this discussion?

"All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. "

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast