Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 84
  1. #31
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Hopefully he reads all these comments about how nobody cares that he's not getting the respect he wants. Fuck him, he should know that making hacks doesn't come with getting respect. And why does it matter if people on the internet respect you?

  2. #32
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    Hopefully he reads all these comments about how nobody cares that he's not getting the respect he wants. Fuck him, he should know that making hacks doesn't come with getting respect. And why does it matter if people on the internet respect you?
    What I find astounding is that people still make these threads.

  3. #33
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    What I find astounding is that people still make these threads.
    Very true. I haven't read one of these in awhile.

  4. #34
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    Very true. I haven't read one of these in awhile.
    Unless it's a respectable member that's resigning, no one is going to give 2 shits.

  5. #35
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Unless it's a respectable member that's resigning, no one is going to give 2 shits.
    True. If it was a minion or so people would care.

  6. #36
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post


    True. If it was a minion or so people would care.
    Not necessarily. I know some hated minions.

  7. #37
    ron156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asdasd
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Rofl cya ....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ron156 For This Useful Post:

    FUKO (10-10-2011)

  9. #38
    batyee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in uranus
    Posts
    405
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wow ur a fag just cause a few ppl didnt like ur hacks ur gonna quit a forum.

  10. #39
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by batyee1 View Post
    wow ur a fag just cause a few ppl didnt like ur hacks ur gonna quit a forum.
    No one is going to cry if you quit either.

  11. #40
    AndrewxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    310
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    Bored
    u know guys , i was learning coding , programming , hacking and so much more but what i had found most hard to understand is only 2 things
    first how to control my Emotional stability
    and the second is the personal incoming
    after all what i read lemme ask u some
    what u have did ? what u ever invented ? who r u ? why r u even living this life ?
    maybe u dont even worth it ?
    what u doing all the day ? bitching on mpgh and insulting others ?
    well do u know what im doing ? what im going throw ? a bit about me ? to judge me ?
    srsly u need to stay some time with urself and think twice
    is it u or me , who is the idiot and who is awesome
    trust me it worked when i was thinking why i dont like my work (mechatronics engineer) and it was because i promised with what i dont have which lost me the fun of working on it but when i thought twice i invented what i promised with and took a international reward but away from that and for who saying im idiot cuz im leaving , well do u think ill stop ? no i wont , trust me ill work like 100x before cuz now i got a point to work for and its to do my best and give it out for free and ban this who dont respect me from using it , trust me being bad isnt real hard , even dave/liz/aurn and who ever working against the protection of mpgh will never make this forum a 100% safe , cant i simply hack it right now ? no im not treating im explaining something so keep reading , well if u think its no then u r idiot cuz u duno who u r talking with but lets say yes , well i cant do it , thats me , someone seek for respect , love peace and like to be the good kid , yeah its hard to be me , but its more easy to be u , real easy to insult u , here fuck u motha fucker ur dad left ur mom for a gay and ur mom fucked a shemale , so ? i can insult i guess , but u cant respect and here is the point , i can be bad but u cant be good i aint coming tomoz ill go to start what im promising u with
    Here is my Gifts
    [X][X]

    • Here is the Rules for crossfire hacks section ==> [X]
    • Here is the Rules for crossfire market ==>[X]
    • Here is the General Rules ==>[X]



    no one will teach u so do it on ur ownself or be LESS THAN NOTHING


    First they ignore/insult you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then leech you . Then beg for your help !


    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewxXx View Post
    dude it always depends on how smart u r
    in conquer online there was a simple multi client i discovered , where client contain structure word of ENGLISH i removed the i and added u instead on hex editor , the result was undetected 3 years multi client so dont leech , take a day of thinking , u wont fail , u will just find a million way not to work it out

  12. #41
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    Here's what you said



    Corrections, to a degree.



    Thank me latter, corrections are in bold.
    ahahahahaahah



  13. #42
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewxXx View Post
    u know guys , i was learning coding , programming , hacking and so much more but what i had found most hard to understand is only 2 things
    first how to control my Emotional stability
    and the second is the personal incoming
    after all what i read lemme ask u some
    what u have did ? what u ever invented ? who r u ? why r u even living this life ?
    maybe u dont even worth it ?
    what u doing all the day ? bitching on mpgh and insulting others ?
    well do u know what im doing ? what im going throw ? a bit about me ? to judge me ?
    srsly u need to stay some time with urself and think twice
    is it u or me , who is the idiot and who is awesome
    trust me it worked when i was thinking why i dont like my work (mechatronics engineer) and it was because i promised with what i dont have which lost me the fun of working on it but when i thought twice i invented what i promised with and took a international reward but away from that and for who saying im idiot cuz im leaving , well do u think ill stop ? no i wont , trust me ill work like 100x before cuz now i got a point to work for and its to do my best and give it out for free and ban this who dont respect me from using it , trust me being bad isnt real hard , even dave/liz/aurn and who ever working against the protection of mpgh will never make this forum a 100% safe , cant i simply hack it right now ? no im not treating im explaining something so keep reading , well if u think its no then u r idiot cuz u duno who u r talking with but lets say yes , well i cant do it , thats me , someone seek for respect , love peace and like to be the good kid , yeah its hard to be me , but its more easy to be u , real easy to insult u , here fuck u motha fucker ur dad left ur mom for a gay and ur mom fucked a shemale , so ? i can insult i guess , but u cant respect and here is the point , i can be bad but u cant be good i aint coming tomoz ill go to start what im promising u with
    First describe what an Emotion is

  14. #43
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by crappy74 View Post
    EVERYBODY HATES IN HERE BRO
    even Dave?
    damn bro why you hate Dave

  15. #44
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
    even Dave?
    damn bro why you hate Dave

    None can hate dave unless they have no heart.

  16. #45
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post



    None can hate dave unless they have no heart.
    dave has his mouth full of everytime, so i hate him



Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. last mins for me on mpgh
    By AndrewxXx in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 01:50 PM
  2. My last day on MPGH before Christmas Release
    By noob555 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. My last day on MPGH
    By InCognito in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 09:53 AM
  4. My last day on mpgh
    By ~Aluseu1 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 09:56 PM
  5. Last day on MPGH
    By DoubleDutch in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 04:28 PM