Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 84
  1. #61
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    ROUND TWO


    [/B]



    I'll fucking say, you're horrible.

    Probably not. I doubt you can hack MPGH, be my guest and try though.


    Now I'll answer your retarded questions, with simple answers.
    What have you done?
    Generally speaking, I've passed the 5th grade, unlike yourself.

    Have you ever invented anything?
    No, have you? Doubt it.

    Who are you?
    I'm W.T. Snacks, nice to meet you, fuckhead.

    Why are you even living this life?
    Well, you see, It wasn't my choice.


    You're not even worth it.
    You're probably right.

    I'm leaving, well do you think i'll stop?
    You managed to answer your own rhetorical question. Congratulations.

    Post more please.

    He only saying this to have someone be a suck up.

  2. #62
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Translating what he wrote is like translating ancient scriptures. If you can't read my revision, I don't blame you. I got lazy. His grammatical errors get to the point where it's hard to tell what he even meant.

  3. #63
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    I read your whole post and i'm sorry for the behaviour of some fags around here. You kinda deserve respect, but some people just come here to release their anger (probably because their lives are gay) on people who aren't doing bad in life. There will always be people who criticize you, in real life and on the internet. Good luck.

  4. #64
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    (probably because their lives are gay)
    You mention that some of us lead gay lives. What about that is a bad thing? I'm curious as to how that is relevant to him being an idiot.

  5. #65
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    You mention that some of us lead gay lives. What about that is a bad thing? I'm curious as to how that is relevant to him being an idiot.
    It being gay is the bad thing

    Why is he an idiot?

  6. #66
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    I read your whole post and i'm sorry for the behaviour of some fags around here. You kinda deserve respect, but some people just come here to release their anger (probably because their lives are gay) on people who aren't doing bad in life. There will always be people who criticize you, in real life and on the internet. Good luck.
    You go baby!!!!!!

  7. #67
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    too many words to read, do not want.

  8. #68
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    It being gay is the bad thing

    Why is he an idiot?
    I've posted 2 revisions of his grammatical failures. How can you say that because a man isn't straight, that makes him a bad person? Enlighten me with your logic. I mean no disrespect, I'd just like to hear things from the other side of the fence.

  9. #69
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    idk man i just sort of take everything that ANYONE says on here with a grain of salt i mean the REAL only way to survive on the internet is to be a masochist...you could always been a winrar and do suicide with a video of you taking a crap load of methadone before stating how hardcore you are... encyclopedia dramatica has made me a very sad person...

  10. #70
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    I've posted 2 revisions of his grammatical failures. How can you say that because a man isn't straight, that makes him a bad person? Enlighten me with your logic. I mean no disrespect, I'd just like to hear things from the other side of the fence.
    I'm from the Netherlands, I've had 7 years of English classes, my english isn't flawless either. Try to learn a foreign language and speak it fluently. Plus there is something called dyslexia.

    I was taught that we were born to reproduce. Man + man =! a child. What's their point of life?
    Last edited by Sjoerd; 10-10-2011 at 05:59 PM.

  11. #71
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    just release it anyway. good practice.

  12. #72
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    I'm from the Netherlands, I've had 7 years of English classes, my english isn't flawless either. Try to learn a foreign language and speak it fluently. Plus there is something called dyslexia.

    I was learnt that we were born to reproduce. Man + man =! a child. What's their point of life?
    i think we have enough people on this fucking overpopulated planet and i think we can deal with some people not having babies for awhile
    plus i believe that any redneck whos got 6 kids definitely compensates for a gay guy who adopts.

  13. #73
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    I'm from the Netherlands, I've had 7 years of English classes, my english isn't flawless either. Try to learn a foreign language and speak it fluently. Plus there is something called dyslexia.

    I was learnt that we were born to reproduce. Man + man =! a child. What's their point of life?
    Ever heard of Nihilism? That's my first question. And I can see where you're coming from, being brought up to believe one thing isn't unnatural, I just don't think that people should be forced to believe what their parents tell them. Also, if you care at all it would be taught, not learnt. Just trying to help. Also, there have been studies proving that men can in fact be impregnated. Though, it's wrong and shouldn't happen. I think that if you want to indulge yourself in a gay domestic partnership, that should be your right as a human being. You should be able to go astray from the norm without anyone questioning it.

  14. #74
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    oh yeah mean.

  15. #75
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    Ever heard of Nihilism? That's my first question. And I can see where you're coming from, being brought up to believe one thing isn't unnatural, I just don't think that people should be forced to believe what their parents tell them. Also, if you care at all it would be taught, not learnt. Just trying to help. Also, there have been studies proving that men can in fact be impregnated. Though, it's wrong and shouldn't happen. I think that if you want to indulge yourself in a gay domestic partnership, that should be your right as a human being. You should be able to go astray from the norm without anyone questioning it.
    Yeah I corrected myself before I had read your post. Nope, what's nihilism? Probably heard about it in Dutch.

    My parents didn't teach me that lol. I've got a gay uncle, two actually, and I do respect them. Even though I would rather see them heterosexual. Anyways i'm going to sleep. Bye.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. last mins for me on mpgh
    By AndrewxXx in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 01:50 PM
  2. My last day on MPGH before Christmas Release
    By noob555 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. My last day on MPGH
    By InCognito in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 09:53 AM
  4. My last day on mpgh
    By ~Aluseu1 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 09:56 PM
  5. Last day on MPGH
    By DoubleDutch in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 04:28 PM