Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

my last mins on mpgh :)

well here and before i start and before u type some shit , oh please wait , read it till the end
    first im not against mpgh i was helping here all the time , almost spending my days on it but here what i took in return
    good thing ? people thanks for my hacks , tools and my full time helping
    bad things ?
    • people insult me when my hacks dont work for them as if im servant or taking money for doing this shit over here
    • others is too rude every single post i do they just insult me so oh where is the rules ? in my sig there is a proof for that , a working hack , got 200 thanks and more than 2000 insult , so where is the rules or whats the hell wrong with u guys ?
    • no minions on cf sections and the ones there barely comes on and its all just mess
    • disrespect and flamming against me with no banning inreturn

cool so what i took after all ? i gaved so much and took nothing inreturn but insults and shits , i wasted so much just for nothing
    when i just entered here i thought ill gain so many experience and good stuff but that all turn to be just a dream
    i was wondering why good coders like (O)verkiller is gone , ***** made his own thing , others and so many got banned and was thinking when the day will come and i be like them , out of mpgh where i considered it as my home
    sadly before u just comment with some shits , away from me , just do it and hide it , ask urself , when u will do the same topic , one like this , and even may say the same words , ask urself before its too late
    again i got nothing against mpgh i really loved helping people here but its time to leave , its not my home , people over here is too rude and everything is just mess and i cant take it no more , i did my best , sorry if it wasnt what expected from me but i was trying to get out my best
    thanks everyone and in the end i would like to thanks everyone who supported me and just tell who didnt that it will never be the end cuz soon enough u will be hearing about me and my sword will just be on ur neky

After i read comments here what i said

u know guys , i was learning coding , programming , hacking and so much more but what i had found most hard to understand is only 2 things
    first how to control my Emotional stability
    and the second is the personal incoming
    after all what i read lemme ask u some
    what u have did ? what u ever invented ? who r u ? why r u even living this life ?
    maybe u dont even worth it ?
    what u doing all the day ? bitching on mpgh and insulting others ?
    well do u know what im doing ? what im going throw ? a bit about me ? to judge me ?
    srsly u need to stay some time with urself and think twice
    is it u or me , who is the idiot and who is awesome
    trust me it worked when i was thinking why i dont like my work (mechatronics engineer) and it was because i promised with what i dont have which lost me the fun of working on it but when i thought twice i invented what i promised with and took a international reward but away from that and for who saying im idiot cuz im leaving , well do u think ill stop ? no i wont , trust me ill work like 100x before cuz now i got a point to work for and its to do my best and give it out for free and ban this who dont respect me from using it , trust me being bad isnt real hard , even dave/liz/aurn and who ever working against the protection of mpgh will never make this forum a 100% safe , cant i simply hack it right now ? no im not treating im explaining something so keep reading , well if u think its no then u r idiot cuz u duno who u r talking with but lets say yes , well i cant do it , thats me , someone seek for respect , love peace and like to be the good kid , yeah its hard to be me , but its more easy to be u , real easy to insult u , here fuck u motha fucker ur dad left ur mom for a gay and ur mom fucked a shemale , so ? i can insult i guess , but u cant respect and here is the point , i can be bad but u cant be good i aint coming tomoz ill go to start what im promising u with
    Last edited by AndrewxXx; 10-10-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    Here is my Gifts
    [X][X]

• Here is the Rules for crossfire hacks section ==> [X]
    • Here is the Rules for crossfire market ==>[X]
    • Here is the General Rules ==>[X]

no one will teach u so do it on ur ownself or be LESS THAN NOTHING

First they ignore/insult you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then leech you . Then beg for your help !

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewxXx View Post
    dude it always depends on how smart u r
    in conquer online there was a simple multi client i discovered , where client contain structure word of ENGLISH i removed the i and added u instead on hex editor , the result was undetected 3 years multi client so dont leech , take a day of thinking , u wont fail , u will just find a million way not to work it out

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    welcome to MPGH.net

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Battlefield 3 For This Useful Post:

Donnuh (10-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    who are you again? welcome to our world, the world of mpgh (redbull cmmercial quote there )

TROLL PHILOSOPHY
    An action is worth a thousand words, therefore, pressing thanks is worth saying thanks a thousand times....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    TL;DR
    /bb

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

Battlefield 3 (10-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    This is the internet..
    Get over it bro.
    Any where u go there will be flaming
    Because different races=Flaming
    Just dont give a fuck.

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

Thanks
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/195-member...e-hacking.html

If you are really trying to get attention on here dont try to.

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/195-member...e-hacking.html

If you are really trying to get attention on here dont try to.
    agree
    @AndrewxXx
    you may get -rep for it ( like what i did )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
    agree
    @AndrewxXx
    you may get -rep for it ( like what i did )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    tl;dr;dc
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk

Thanks
    Here's what you said
    well here and before i start and before u type some shit , oh please wait , read it till the end
    first im not against mpgh i was helping here all the time , almost spending my days on it but here what i took in return
    good thing ? people thanks for my hacks , tools and my full time helping
    bad things ?
    • people insult me when my hacks dont work for them as if im servant or taking money for doing this shit over here
    • others is too rude every single post i do they just insult me so oh where is the rules ? in my sig there is a proof for that , a working hack , got 200 thanks and more than 2000 insult , so where is the rules or whats the hell wrong with u guys ?
    • no minions on cf sections and the ones there barely comes on and its all just mess
    • disrespect and flamming against me with no banning inreturn

cool so what i took after all ? i gaved so much and took nothing inreturn but insults and shits , i wasted so much just for nothing
    when i just entered here i thought ill gain so many experience and good stuff but that all turn to be just a dream
    i was wondering why good coders like (O)verkiller is gone , ***** made his own thing , others and so many got banned and was thinking when the day will come and i be like them , out of mpgh where i considered it as my home
    sadly before u just comment with some shits , away from me , just do it and hide it , ask urself , when u will do the same topic , one like this , and even may say the same words , ask urself before its too late
    again i got nothing against mpgh i really loved helping people here but its time to leave , its not my home , people over here is too rude and everything is just mess and i cant take it no more , i did my best , sorry if it wasnt what expected from me but i was trying to get out my best
    thanks everyone and in the end i would like to thanks everyone who supported me and just tell who didnt that it will never be the end cuz soon enough u will be hearing about me and my sword will just be on ur neky
    1 hrs today 1 hrs tomoz then ill never post anymore

Corrections, to a degree.

Well here, and before I start and before you type some shit, oh please wait, read it til' the end(.)
    First I'm not against mpgh I was helping here all the time, putting a lot of effort into it, but here is what I got in return
    Good things? People thanks for my hacks, tools and my full time helping.

(This could also be a list to match the bad things.)
    Bad things?
    • People insult me when my hacks dont work for them as if I'm a servant or taking money for this shit here.
    • Others are rude about every single post I make. They just insult me. (I took out the fragment of illegible nonsense here.) In my signature there is proof of a working hack, that got 200 thanks and more than 2000 insults. Where are the rules, what the hells wrong with you guys?
    • No minions in cf sections and the ones there barely come on and its just messy
    • Disrespect and flamming against me with no banning in return(Pretty good).

Cool, so what i got after all this? Nothing. I gave so much and got nothing in return but insults and shit, I wasted so much for nothing.
    When came here i thought I'd gain a lot of experience and stuff, but that all turned to be just a dream.
    I was wondering why good coders like (O)verkiller are gone, ***** made his own thing, others and so many got banned and I was thinking when the day I will come and I'll be just like them, out of mpgh where I considered it my home.
    Before you just say shit, stay away from me, just do it and hide it, ask yourself, if you were in my shoes, making this thread even about the same thing, ask yourself before its too late.
    Again, I've got nothing against MPGH, I really loved helping people here but its time to leave, this is not my home, the people here are too rude. Everything is just a mess and I can't take it anymore, I did my best, sorry if it wasn't what was expected from me but I was trying to do my best.
    Thanks everyone and in the end i would like to thank everyone who supported me and just tell you who didnt, that it will never be the end because soon enough you will be hearing about me and my sword will just be on your neck
    1 hrs today 1 hrs tomrrow, then I'll never post anymore

Thank me latter, corrections are in bold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    this
    ur just shouting to the devil like he cares
    original

Holliwood undead cover
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Careface.jpg

Sigh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is MPGH dude .
    MPGH were everyone hates each other .

Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011