Thread: Overparenting

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 72
  1. #16
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    It used to be that way, the only thing my parents ask of me is that if I do go out, that I at least check in with them.

  2. #17
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post


    Well its my religion but i aint gonna follow that 1 rule
    Decision is urs last sunday i was at a marriage(how do say it whatever) i had a wireless internet in the church i just grabbed the smarthphone(lgx2 <3) and start watching porn liek a bauss.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  3. #18
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    Decision is urs last sunday i was at a marriage(how do say it whatever) i had a wireless internet in the church i just grabbed the smarthphone(lgx2 <3) and start watching porn liek a bauss.

    I might when i grow older but who knows....

  4. #19
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    Decision is urs last sunday i was at a marriage(how do say it whatever) i had a wireless internet in the church i just grabbed the smarthphone(lgx2 <3) and start watching porn liek a bauss.
    If there were such a thing as hell, you'd be going there fast. But Karma is what you should be afraid of, Karma is a bitch and she will fuck your shit.

  5. #20
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    If there were such a thing as hell, you'd be going there fast. But Karma is what you should be afraid of, Karma is a bitch and she will fuck your shit.
    Karma doesn't work like that. L2religion

  6. #21
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Karma doesn't work like that. L2religion
    I wasn't referencing religion, as it's all fake. Karma - Destiny or fate, following as effect from cause. Nihilism is the best way to go, if you ask me. Masturbating in church is probably not a good thing nonetheless.

  7. #22
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    If there were such a thing as hell, you'd be going there fast. But Karma is what you should be afraid of, Karma is a bitch and she will fuck your shit.
    Well karma cant kill me for one bad action there is such thing as karma balance i am a Great person help everyone and never do something for myself Therefore i must get some negative Karma from time to time too much positive karma is bad.
    Ying and yang.
    And i only belive in one thing Limbo
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  8. #23
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    I wasn't referencing religion, as it's all fake. Karma - Destiny or fate, following as effect from cause. Nihilism is the best way to go, if you ask me. Masturbating in church is probably not a good thing nonetheless.
    Karma is the accumulation of all your actions and deciding whether you will be "promoted" or "demoted" upon reincarnation.

  9. #24
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    Well karma cant kill me for one bad action there is such thing as karma balance i am a Great person help everyone and never do something for myself Therefore i must get some negative Karma from time to time too much positive karma is bad.
    Ying and yang.
    And i only belive in one thing Limbo
    Being too nice is indeed a bad thing. People will step all over you if you're too nice. It's just how the world works. I don't really care either way, I'm not much of a judgmental person. If you want to beat your dick in a church, go for it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Karma is the accumulation of all your actions and deciding whether you will be "promoted" or "demoted" upon reincarnation.
    I said I wasn't referencing the Hindu/Buddhist religions. I was using it as a general term, with no attachments.

  10. #25
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    Being too nice is indeed a bad thing. People will step all over you if you're too nice. It's just how the world works. I don't really care either way, I'm not much of a judgmental person. If you want to beat your dick in a church, go for it.
    Yup i like dont give a shit were i am...
    Stopped giving a shit since i was 7 so yeah ....
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  11. #26
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    Being too nice is indeed a bad thing. People will step all over you if you're too nice. It's just how the world works. I don't really care either way, I'm not much of a judgmental person. If you want to beat your dick in a church, go for it.
    That's bull. One of my best friends is an absolute sweet heart. I would kill to protect her.

  12. #27
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    That's bull. One of my best friends is an absolute sweet heart. I would kill to protect her.
    Nice is something hard to be. Not anyone can be nice easily and fast.

  13. #28
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post


    Nice is something hard to be. Not anyone can be nice easily and fast.
    It's part of person nature.

  14. #29
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    That's bull. One of my best friends is an absolute sweet heart. I would kill to protect her.
    I didn't mean nice to a single person, if you're nice to everyone, even those who despise you, then you'll get trampled on. You should probably think about what people say more openly. I respect you for watching out for those you love though, it's not always easy.

  15. #30
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    It's part of person nature.
    Very true.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast