Thread: Overparenting

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
  1. #46
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    My parents aren't like that. They let me do whatever. They aren't the ones who don't give a shit though either. They me and let me learn from my own fuck-ups


  2. #47
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post


    If you were to distribute the product itself it is considered illegal. As long as he does not sell it and only uses it for educational purposes its legal.
    FUCK YEAH FAIR USE!

  3. #48
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    My parents aren't like that. They let me do whatever. They aren't the ones who don't give a shit though either. They me and let me learn from my own fuck-ups
    I barely tell my parents about what i do. It's private but if i did they would beat me

  4. #49
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post


    I barely tell my parents about what i do. It's private but if i did they would beat me
    Parents still beat children? In 2011?

  5. #50
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    Well, not any more illegal than downloading it, as far as I know. If you broadcast and distribute it to a lot of people then yeah.




    There's probably someone out there that dislikes her. Does she stand up for herself?
    NO ONE dislikes her.

  6. #51
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    NO ONE dislikes her.
    Jesus Christ, defensive much? I would be more than willing to bet $500 dollars that there's someone in this world that she's come into contact with that dislikes her.

  7. #52
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post


    I barely tell my parents about what i do. It's private but if i did they would beat me
    I am just gonna say this i go to class and i say i need to go to the bathroom for half an hour (teachers know i got awsome grades) so they just say have fun .
    And i go have sex .

    so i just attend to class i know all that shit i am some fuking hardware/coding genius(pseudo code only FTW i need to learn some decent coding)
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  8. #53
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post


    I barely tell my parents about what i do. It's private but if i did they would beat me
    I told my dad a chick grinded on me at a dance for a few hours and that we made out. He just smiled and laughed a bit


  9. #54
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    Jesus Christ, defensive much? I would be more than willing to bet $500 dollars that there's someone in this world that she's come into contact with that dislikes her.
    You have to meet her to understand how disarming her attitude is. That is her greatest weapon. It's remarkable actually.

  10. #55
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    You have to meet her to understand how disarming her attitude is. That is her greatest weapon. It's remarkable actually.
    I probably could name a friend or two like that. I'll take your word for it, since you obviously care about her.

  11. #56
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    I probably could name a friend or two like that. I'll take your word for it, since you obviously care about her.
    I can't "care" for people. I do think very highly of her because she is as pure as human beings come.

  12. #57
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post


    I told my dad a chick grinded on me at a dance for a few hours and that we made out. He just smiled and laughed a bit

    Lucky he wasn't gonna give you "the talk".
    I never got it and dont want it.

  13. #58
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    I can't "care" for people. I do think very highly of her because she is as pure as human beings come.
    Fair enough. May I ask, is it bad that I feel more sympathy for animals, nature, and the like than I do about humans?

  14. #59
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post



    Lucky he wasn't gonna give you "the talk".
    I never got it and dont want it.
    I get the talk in 3 to 3 weeks.
    He still thinks imma virgin... I am almost hitting the 50 mark...
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  15. #60
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    Fair enough. May I ask, is it bad that I feel more sympathy for animals, nature, and the like than I do about humans?
    Humans are pathetic. I share the same views.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast