Poll: We hate you because

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64
  1. #16
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by MellowHypeAlt View Post
    Spammer, annoying, soo much more.
    so that's under general shit cunt i guess
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  2. #17
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    I was Always Always Always JennaJones
    My alt is: GennaGones
    Like, Literally. No changes.
    =.=
    When did you get Princess

    I need to general moar
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  3. #18
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    When did you get Princess

    I need to general moar
    vote pls spamz0r
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  4. #19
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I voted for "You're a cunt."
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ydocsmada For This Useful Post:

    Boss (10-10-2011)

  6. #20
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    When did you get Princess

    I need to general moar
    Hmm,
    maybe like ).)
    a week ago, Maybe?
    Sid Halped.
    GTFO




  7. #21
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
    I voted for "You're a cunt."
    reason for voting
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  8. #22
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Spammer is okay, but annoying spammer...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jigsaw For This Useful Post:

    Boss (10-10-2011)

  10. #23
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    Spammer is okay, but annoying spammer...
    kkkk thanks
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  11. #24
    MellowHypeAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,788
    Reputation
    -158
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I suggest you kill your self.
    Free Tristan <3

  12. #25
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Hmm,
    maybe like ).)
    a week ago, Maybe?
    Sid Halped.
    kay. you seem cool

    anyways, nice meeting you

    Seen you around before, never knew you were a girl tbh


    on topic: spammer = good, if it's useful and on topic. kayyy
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    jennajones (10-10-2011)

  14. #26
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    kay. you seem cool

    anyways, nice meeting you

    Seen you around before, never knew you were a girl tbh

    it's all lies
    there are no girls on the internet
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  15. #27
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post



    it's all lies
    there are no girls on the internet
    Theres also Nothing manly about rugby.
    GTFO




  16. #28
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Theres also Nothing manly about rugby.
    what isnt manly about rugby
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  17. #29
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post


    what isnt manly about rugby
    Well,
    since i said theres nothing manly about it,
    I guess the answer to your question would be,
    Everything.
    GTFO




  18. #30
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Well,
    since i said theres nothing manly about it,
    I guess the answer to your question would be,
    Everything.
    are you wrong because you're a women?
    or a woman because you're wrong?

    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. why are you all HOMO'S for? huh?
    By Skyline. in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 03:36 PM
  2. [Preview] Free User For You .. Enter All .. Not A Joke..!
    By bingo1 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:43 PM
  3. What would you all like to see?
    By Killian in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 12:29 PM
  4. why do you all listen to horrible Nigger music?
    By brucevduyn in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 02:28 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 01:20 PM