Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Name: Paul Lamprecht

Activity by hours: depends if i have to work, but i guess 3-4 hours on work days and 5-8 hours on weekends

Are you staff/special member in any other website: Not anymore

Why should you be chosen as Mod:
    I am very active on MPGH and i am here since 2010 (with my old account @battlefieldzocker).
    I have coded a few programms for mpgh in the runescape and the cf section and i am online everyday.
    mpgh has become part of my life and yeah....
    I was also Mod/Admin on other sites before, so i have experience, i also know the rules (although i'm raging sometimes )

good luck everyone else
    

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul For This Useful Post:

Fox (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Michiel
    Activity by hours: 4/5h a day. With my new course, I'm able to be on the pc all day long at school. I'm also able to moderate from phone.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Naws
    Why should you be chosen as Mod: You know my moderating skills. All I want to say is that, I resigned from GM because it just took too much of my time, but I've been thinking about coming back as staff for a while now, as minion or mod, just one section, easy to manage. This would be a good oppertunety.
    I might not have the highest activity, but that's just because I don't feel like posting in senseless threads. I post when neccesairy, I keep things organized, and above all, I don't troll.

that'll be all.
    Last edited by Archangel; 10-12-2011 at 02:31 AM.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

-Blood- (10-18-2011),[MPGH]Austin (10-12-2011),Callum. (10-13-2011),Domen (10-12-2011),Drake (10-15-2011),Fox (10-12-2011),[MPGH]Gab (10-12-2011),[MPGH]Ghost (10-13-2011),Hassan (10-18-2011),[MPGH]Hero (10-12-2011),iGaz (10-12-2011),Insane (10-12-2011),Ferris Bueller (10-13-2011),Moto (10-12-2011),Paul (10-12-2011),Stevenom (10-12-2011),The Dark Knight (10-12-2011),weemanfc (10-12-2011),Zack (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Name: (yours as we can see your username): Ryan Cope
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.): 6-7 hours a day, probably more.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Minion of CoD
    Why should you be chosen as Mod: (Use some IQ for this answer please): I've always been a General caver, along with my own section. It's kinda where I started off on MPGH, I started posting videos, editing and publishing them; publicizing MPGH, which led to me getting staff w/ Publicist.. I've always been helping MPGH, right from the start, by running all sorts of helpful services, helping people with video editing, making intros (for free of course), starting projects like Rewind, and all sorts of other things.

When someone needs help with video editing, it's well known that I'm the person to come to. This shows that I am known as a helpful guy, and a person of knowledge. As staff, I've been proven responsible, active, and I know how to take care of a section. General being a crazy, crazy section that needs to be worked on. There is always a lot of work to be done in this section, but with my activity, my passion for MPGH, and my willingness to clean it up, it will be done. All the flaming + trolling and all the general (no pun intended ) bullshit that goes on in here will be taken care of with me as mod.

I feel that General (being the most active section on MPGH) will keep me active and busy, and not bored. That's a thing I value in a position, and I would love to have that feeling. In the past I had some issues with flaming, but that was months ago. Now, with as infractions, it shows I haven't been spamming, flaming, or breaking the rules. I'm a kind guy, I like to help, but also as General Mod, I'd enforce the rules in a strict manner. I'm experienced as staff, I have been minion for around 6 months? total now, my activity is only going to go up and I promise to you I will make General a better place

Well I wanted to keep it short, peace.
    Last edited by Moto; 10-12-2011 at 04:28 AM.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

Callum. (10-13-2011),Domen (10-12-2011),Fox (10-12-2011),[MPGH]Gab (10-12-2011),Hysteria (10-12-2011),iGaz (10-12-2011),Ferris Bueller (10-13-2011),Pandemic (10-12-2011),YellowFever (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    Name: Nathaniel
    Activity by hours: It's pretty low right now, but when my phone and pc are fixed I'm on 5+ hours.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope
    Why should you be chosen as Mod: I can be very serious (if required). My English is pretty good. I'm extremely helpful, when someone needs help I can provide. I never choose a side.
    When I'm on my pc, I always report people when they break the rules. I know every single rule (well if there's no new rules). I'm always honest. I'm fucking trustworthy. And I'm a very nice person (if I get love back).

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nathan For This Useful Post:

Fox (10-12-2011),Ferris Bueller (10-13-2011),Paul (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I am applying for my main account, KiddKarma

Requirements:

Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS

Must be able to enforce the rules, at all times, with NO exceptions or bias.

Must be familiar with general and its subsections.

Must have at least 6 months in the site.

Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to MPGH.

Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them at all times.

Must be EXTREMELY Active. I'm on MPGH pretty much every day but I don't post a lot without a cause.

MUST speak English well. As well as use proper grammar.

Application Format

Name: Reece Michael Alqotaibi

Location: York, England, United Kingdom - My timezone is GMT+1 at the moment, soon to be GMT at the end of October.

Activity by hours: I can be on every single weekday whilst I am at work which would mean I can moderate from 08:00/09:00 - 16:00/17:00

Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope, none at all. The only websites that I really use are MPGH, Hotmail & Facebook.

Why should you be chosen as Mod: I feel that I should be chosen as Mod because I feel that I have a lot to offer. I have applied for Minion multiple times but it appears that I have got nowhere for some reason or another. However, that is besides the point so I am not going to dwell on that anymore.

I am an honest and fair individual whose dedication, determination and commitment is vital in any role and I am highly motivated to doing something when I have my mind set on it. I am a kind person who will help anybody who wants it, and I have exceptional attention to detail no matter what I am doing.

My English reading, writing and speaking skills are to an impeccable standard and I can communicate with people exceptionally well, which is a mandatory requirement for this post.

I mentioned before that I have an exceptional attention to detail which means that I will notice things that others may not. This could be in the form of advertising, spamming, flaming or trolling and if I were to notice such actions then I would act swiftly upon them.

Because of my job, I have to be sure that I am always making the correct decisions based on the evidence provided to me and I have to make sure that the decisions I make are fair. At work I run a tight ship and I don't let people who break company rules go unnoticed without punishment.

When I used to post a lot in the Cross Fire section, I was always extremely helpful to the people in there and was always helping them with their problems through MSN and TeamViewer. I love helping people and I want to contribute even more to MPGH by cutting down on the spamming, flaming and trolling etc.

It's convenient that we have recently switched to vBulletin 4 because I have experience with it. I know how to use the features required to be a moderator and I know how to use the thread tools that are available to me to perform my duties to the highest standard.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you decide to make me a part of your team.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone else.

Reece/KiddKarma/ForeverKarma
    Last edited by ForeverKarma; 10-12-2011 at 09:47 AM.
    My main account: KiddKarma

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForeverKarma For This Useful Post:

Fox (10-12-2011),[MPGH]Time (10-12-2011),Wolf (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Application Format
    1.Name: Ayman Jaddaa
    2.Age: 16
    3.Location: -5 Eastern Timing
    4.Activity by hours: 2-3 hours everyday
    5.Are you staff/special member in any other website: No.
    6.Why should you be chosen as Mod: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

Well, I'm usually bored and don't play PC games anymore, so there's no section that's fitting for me. I helped people in the CF section backadays, I've also kept the Console Section (Mainly PS3) under my control when Killian was a new moderator. I would like to start this job because I want to find out what I can really do when I'm in control. I've been here since 2008 (forgot the account) and I've liked the environment. I would also like to help MPGH since it's been a wonderful environment and now just reached 1 million members, and I want to congratulate Dave for this wonderful oppurtunity for most gamers to hangout together.

I'm also really honest and know how to detect a spammer/troll/etc. I have never been in a staff position and I wish this would be my first . I also am not biased, just because someone is higher rank doesn't really he deserves the rights to troll or flame someone.

Good luck to everyone applying

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Diminished For This Useful Post:

Fox (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username) Sherif Sameh
    2. Age: 17
    3. Location:Egypt
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 4 hours
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website: No.
    6. Why should you be chosen as Mod: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I have big knowledge of moderating and i am really active in general more than games and i can be responsible for carrying this section and Good luck every one!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexicidal For This Useful Post:

Fox (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Main account : @The Rev. 1700 posts

Requirements:
    Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS [V] 1700+
    Must be able to enforce the rules, at all times, with NO exceptions or bias. [V] Yes.
    Must be familiar with general and its subsections. [V] Yes.
    Must have at least 6 months in the site. [V] Jan 2011
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to MPGH. [V] Yes.
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them at all times. [V] Yes.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active. [V] VERY, VERY ACTIVE
    MUST speak English well. As well as use proper grammar. [V] Yes.

Application Format :

Name (yours as we can see your username) : Bruno Fernando
    Activity by hours (be realistic, we will judge you by this): 4~5 hours on week days / 6~10 hours on weekends
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope.
    Why should you be chosen as Mod (Use some IQ for this answer please): I am a member since Jan 2011, I am very active on Combat Arms and Minecraft section, i help the new members, some BR members like to troll the persons on the other sites, i don't like it, i report a lot, of trolls, flamming, spam, i like to talk, i help the minion Alessandro10 with some topics, i know, its prohibited to ask for closed, but i ask because the BR section is f***ing disorganized because the noobs (50- posts), dont know the right section to post, etc.

Good luck for all !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Rev. Jr. For This Useful Post:

Element™ (10-15-2011)

Thanks
    Name: Jorge Palma
    Activity by hours: 12-16 now ( I have vacations until Wednesday) Then i will have school for 15 days(4-8 hrs), then vacations again ;D
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Why should you be chosen as Mod: Although my activity doesn't show that im EXTREMELY ACTIVE, i am. I cave mpgh all the day. I just simply don't post because it don't seems worthy. About the rules... I can follow them exactly as are stated on the code. I wouldn't a lazy rat as Thunder was and will not flame everyone just because they are spics

Good luck to everyone

Im Jazk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirigaya Kazuto For This Useful Post:

Fox (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Sid
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 7-8. Lately I didnt post a lot
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:nope
    Why should you be chosen as Mod: (Use some IQ for this answer please)
    Well lets see. Ive been in General for a long time. Since I joined MPGH.
    I know how to Moderate as I was minion for the vindictus section. I can handle this section and hold all of the members down good

Thank you and

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

iGaz (10-13-2011),Ferris Bueller (10-13-2011),Paul (10-17-2011),weemanfc (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    Name: Michael Phelps
    Location: United States, North Carolina (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time

Activity by hours:
    As of right now I am not employed nor do I go to school (however, I am planning to go back in coming months, in which I will still be able to work after school hours) -- this means that most of my day has been distributed between talking to my friends and browsing MPGH. That being said, I should be able to be active at the bare minimum of three to seven hours a day.

Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    No. I do have a blog that I used to make certain releases on, but have since updated it with a message saying all future releases will be made on MPGH.

Though I fear it is perhaps unreasonable to expect this position at the minimum of 1,000 posts, I feel to deny an opportunity to offer my services as Moderator would be wholly against my intentions to serve and contribute to MPGH in any way that I am able.

I have had a staff role in various forums (one of them being a position I held for several years), and as a result am very experienced in working with VBulletin and dealing with this type of role in general. Over my time spent here at MPGH, I have made several releases and various other contributions to the forum in multiple sections, particularly ones that I felt were dying and needed some currently relevant content to help keep them valuable to the website.

When I'm not making releases or assisting members I like to spend my time in General, getting involved with the community here. I do not want to become a Moderator for access to VIP Content (as of right now I do not play any games that VIP supports, nor can my computer run any of them.) Nor do I wish to become Moderator for a pretty green name, or even just for the prestige and reputation the title bears (I would gladly do my job anonymously). As I've said earlier -- my reason for being here is to serve. I always keep my eye out for offending posts and report them often (most of them were advertisements -- I don't make reports for the sake of making reports). I am well aware of the rules and customs of MPGH, have a good sense of judgment and will be able to carry out all appointed duties optimally.

Good luck to all who applied, and may the best man (or woman) win.
    Last edited by Blitz; 10-13-2011 at 11:00 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

Doc (01-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Name: Hayden
    Activity by hours: well obviously I've been away from the site for some time on this account, and coming on for a couple hours here and there everyday on my alt. I've been talking to Dave about how I want to come back and try to regain some of my previous status before losing my TM status :/ so if I really make an effort, I can easily be on for hours a day, like I used to be.

Are you staff/special member in any other website: No, never have been.

Why should you be chosen as Mod: Well, I've had many staff positions on this site, Minion, Moderator, VIP Support, and Editor I believe are them all. Like I said before, I've been talking to Dave about coming back and I told him that the introduction of VB4 would be the perfect time to come back. I've had a long break from MPGH, and with everything going smooth at the moment (grades, family, etc.) I figure now is a great time to come back fresh, along with VB4.

I am qualified for this position for quite a few reasons:
    • I've been staff on MPGH before, so I know how to handle it.
    • I've been on MPGH for quite some time, and although its not the way it was when I joined, being staff in the new wave of MPGH would be great
    • The general is basically my main section now, since my removal of Crossfire Mod/Minion, General is the section i visit 90% of the time, unless I drop in on Runescape and CF from time to time.
    • I know what you guys are looking for as a staff member
    I know I left the site on a bad note, and although I've apologized numerous times, I still feel guilty. Over the last few months not being on the site, I've matured a tone. I realize that shit I used to do is childish, and although a good percentage of the community are immature like I was, I was in a position where kids looked up to me (Trusted Member, Ex-Staff, etc.), and I should have been a better role-model for the community.

In all honesty I dont expect to be even considered for the position, but I decided to apply to let you guys know that I'm back and I want to start being a part of the community again.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to InHuman For This Useful Post:

Callum. (10-13-2011),iGaz (10-13-2011),Ferris Bueller (10-13-2011),Moto (10-12-2011),Paul (10-17-2011),[MPGH]Time (10-13-2011),Toxin (10-16-2011),Rattle (10-16-2011)

Thanks

Worth a try..

Name: Will
    Activity by hours: On weekdays it would normally be about 3-6 hours and at the weekend it can range between 3 -12 hours, usually at the higher end.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No but I am currently making a website as a school project.

General, with graphic design, is the section I am most active in. I know when trolling get's out of hand, and I can see when there are multiple threads, such as all the ones about VB4.

If I see something that shouldn't be there, such as an advertisement or those random people selling CVVs, I report the post right away. Also the current global mods and people that can keep the section clean are never online while I am, because of different time zones, and I think it would help for you to have someone that can keep the section clean in the European day time, rather than just american day. I obviously wont be able to help keep the section clean while I'm at school but, on weekdays, from 16:30 till 22:30 GMT+1 I am generally online and would be able to keep the section clean and on weekends I can look after the section pretty much the entire time I'm awake ( no lifer).

I have wanted to be staff on the site since I joined and I feel that I'm finally ready. I know that I haven't been staff before and that it would be better if I got a minion position before but I've always been turned down for that. I would love to have the responsibility that comes with being a member of staff and I think it would also help me grow, maturity wise. I also think that being a moderator would help me learn, because I would acquire the skills to run a section and I would learn how to moderate on VB4. (Note: I would obviously need someone to show me how to delete/move/merge etc, as I haven't moderated before.)

Thanks for reading, and hopefully considering, my application and good luck to all the other applicants.
    Last edited by Cynic; 10-12-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks
    Name : Tran

Activity by hours : Like I said on one of my application, I will return as soon as possible. vBulletin 4 just came out, so I've decided to be more active. I'll be active for at least an hour each day. I'm on my computer for at least 4 hours, usually.

Are you staff/special member in any other website : No, and I do not want to be a staff on another rival site.

Why should you be chosen as Mod : I've reported posts to Thunder, and the threads have been deleted for breaking the rules. I will keep the general clean and prevent advertisers, spammers, and flamers. I've realized that this is a tough job, and i'm willing to volunteer for it. I'll do my best to do what I am suppose to do. I think this is a great opportunity to prove my trustworthiness.
    General is the section where I mostly post in. Most of my posts is from general. General is also an active section, from what I can see.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyan For This Useful Post:

iGaz (10-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Dave Niccolai
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) all weekends. During the week about 2-3 hours each day.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: NO
    Why should you be chosen as Mod: (Use some IQ for this answer please)
    I should be chosen for moderator because i need some type of job to keep me busy. This will also help me meet the MPGH community, and learn their respect as well as mine. The first thing i do when going on the computer, is log right onto MPGH, as if it was my #1 priority.
    I'd love to contribute as i apply for everything and anything i can. I am currently CA (Combat Arms) PHS, and have contributed with $ too.
    Many thanks for reading, good luck to my fellow MPGHians.
    Last edited by Borndel; 10-12-2011 at 03:57 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Borndel For This Useful Post:

|Deuce| (10-12-2011)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast