Thread: What if..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987

    What if..

    If Apple with new genius people, in future makes robots like in movie ,, i robot" . Somehow, im not surprised and think this could happen. Its like their style.

    Also, the movie ,,i robot 2" is coming out in future



  2. #2
    A$IAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,654
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    1,985
    My Mood
    Amused
    No please.
    He will kill me if I accidently say "Aff, Kill me please"
    ~Donater since 19th October 2011~
    ~Ex-Crossfire Minion || Resigned on 4th February 2012 ~
    Da fuck

  3. #3
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,850
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,690
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just because it is called "I"Robot, that doesn't mean apple will have anything to do with it. Apple is in business of making common consumer products. They really aren't innovators, just designers rebuilding what is already there.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. #4
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Just because it is called "I"Robot, that doesn't mean apple will have anything to do with it. Apple is in business of making common consumer products. They really aren't innovators, just designers rebuilding what is already there.
    Excactly.
    Most of the "new" features Apple bring are at least 2 years old.

  5. #5
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Just because it is called "I"Robot, that doesn't mean apple will have anything to do with it. Apple is in business of making common consumer products. They really aren't innovators, just designers rebuilding what is already there.
    i just took the movie as sample. As in movie, there were robots, that were slow, not smart enough, but then new ones came and all bought/got them, because the looked nice and simple, also working very good. Thats, why i think it could happen someday
    Last edited by Snape; 10-14-2011 at 12:07 PM.



  6. #6
    Takari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    819
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    96
    It will be possible in the near future .

  7. #7
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
    It will be possible in the near future .
    yeah, but it can be apple, who does that .



  8. #8
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Didn't Toyota or Honda or something already make a robot like this? Well.. its shorter.. but you get the point.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  9. #9
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Apple is bad, their only target is to make things look pretty, and that`s just stupid, even if they will be able to create such robots in lets say.. 40-50 years and i`m a rich faggot, id rather buy japanese robots who are 300% better, lets just face it, japanese firms have already created phones and tablets that surpass the current apple products oh and btw they did that a few years ago. people just buy apple because it looks fancy and has the "apple store". I bet their robot will have the "Robot store"
    *Buy Laser Eyes for 30000.99$!!! It`s on sale!*
    Derp.



  10. #10
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
    Didn't Toyota or Honda or something already make a robot like this? Well.. its shorter.. but you get the point.
    they failed



  11. #11
    Bayzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    788
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    Apple is bad, their only target is to make things look pretty, and that`s just stupid, even if they will be able to create such robots in lets say.. 40-50 years and i`m a rich faggot, id rather buy japanese robots who are 300% better, lets just face it, japanese firms have already created phones and tablets that surpass the current apple products oh and btw they did that a few years ago. people just buy apple because it looks fancy and has the "apple store". I bet their robot will have the "Robot store"
    *Buy Laser Eyes for 30000.99$!!! It`s on sale!*
    Derp.

    Made me lol.


    Click Here for Photoshop CS5 Crack

    Click Here for my AutoSpammer

  12. #12
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Devilish
    that is a longshot from what apple does, but it is within their grasp if they pull their strings

  13. #13
    little-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    36
    wouldnt be apple.
    Would be some japanese

  14. #14
    SupremeJr''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    554
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    iRobot .

  15. #15
    Dot2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Onde José Socrates Vive
    Posts
    670
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Lonely
    We don't know what people are able to do... maybe its possible...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
  3. What happend to Channel 1?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 11:36 AM
  4. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM
  5. What type of games
    By djraziel127 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:22 PM