Thread: Nice Guys

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 81
  1. #16
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    The reason pretty much everyone you find on here will say they are nice is because we are all the "nerdy" guy. That's why we are on a hacking forum.
    im not nerdy, i just know, how to speak with girl



  2. #17
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice guys end up in the friend zone.

    Beware.

    A healthy medium must be met to truly attract the opposite sex.
    Intelligence is good, and so is treating a lady nice.
    But..once you start spoiling em, they walk on you.
    So you gotta keep dat lady in check.

  3. #18
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    I'm pretty nice if I do say so myself. I'm not always nice, but usually I am. I do wish girls would actually realize what is better for them than what they think is "cool".


  4. #19
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    It's just that bitches are into bad guys.

  5. #20
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'M AN ASSHOLE AND PROUD. IMMA STEAL YO BITCH FROM YOU.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #21
    Callum.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    Im a prick on the internet, and "class clown" at my school but i really am a nice guy to my gilfriend, would never pressure her, make her do this she dosnt want to do and i always put her first, like every guy should.

  7. #22
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Nice guys end up in the friend zone.

    Beware.

    A healthy medium must be met to truly attract the opposite sex.
    Intelligence is good, and so is treating a lady nice.
    But..once you start spoiling em, they walk on you.
    So you gotta keep dat lady in check.
    I know this so fucking well . Too true.

  8. #23
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Being on a hacking forum has nothing to do with being nerdy

    Maybe goes with some of you, but it's whatever. The fact that we're basically on an all guys forum, it's weird talkinga bout this
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  9. #24
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    I'm a nice girl to the girl who i'm with, but i join in with the banter with the lads. Just because you're a dick to you're friends, they're dicks back. But when im alone with a girl, im a different person.

    You'd probably look at me and think im one of the assholes but stuff that people say to me literally doesn't hurt me I think it's the same for everyone else and I don't know when to stop but, I only do that to the people who I know well and who will know I don't mean it.

  10. #25
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I'm a nice girl to the girl who i'm with, but i join in with the banter with the lads. Just because you're a dick to you're friends, they're dicks back. But when im alone with a girl, im a different person.

    You'd probably look at me and think im one of the assholes but stuff that people say to me literally doesn't hurt me I think it's the same for everyone else and I don't know when to stop but, I only do that to the people who I know well and who will know I don't mean it.
    You're a nice girl?!

  11. #26
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    I'm the cute nice guy
    I never ever take advantage of someone. I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

    Sometimes it's pretty annoying (for me). Like for example last week I met this really nice and cute girl. But she had a boyfriend . So I told her to finish her old relationship correctly first.

    I still talk to her, but not in an sexual fashion. Not until she breaks up.

  12. #27
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post
    I'm the cute nice guy
    I never ever take advantage of someone. I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

    Sometimes it's pretty annoying (for me). Like for example last week I met this really nice and cute girl. But she had a boyfriend . So I told her to finish her old relationship correctly first.

    I still talk to her, but not in an sexual fashion. Not until she breaks up.
    Trying to talk a girl out of a relationship isn't a nice guy .

  13. #28
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Trying to talk a girl out of a relationship isn't a nice guy .
    My point was that I wasn't doing that.
    It's just hard to explain, as I'm very tired.

  14. #29
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I know a nerdy kid in the back of the room and he writes "666" "Satan will save me" and all that shit, highly doubt even a good percentage of anti social kids are nice.

  15. #30
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    You're a nice girl?!
    Nice to girls

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. hay nice guys
    By mats0o0o0 in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 12:37 AM
  2. Nice guys.
    By Time in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:04 AM
  3. Nice Guys.
    By Death751 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 08:34 PM
  4. Been nice knowing you guys... but.
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:23 AM
  5. do you guys have nice gif's
    By jesuisgeorges in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 11:17 PM