Thread: Nice Guys

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 81
  1. #31
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    My point was that I wasn't doing that.
    It's just hard to explain, as I'm very tired.
    But you said you were telling her to leave her man or something .

  2. #32
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    But you said you were telling her to leave her man or something .
    I told her as long as she has a relationship, I'm not doing anything with her.

  3. #33
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    There are plenty of nice guys. Women just want someone who is assertive as well. They take the kindness for granted and then date assholes who treat them like shit. Then they run back to the nice guys. It's a vicious cycle but what women don't realize that if you actually talk to a guy who treats you well you'll find out he's stable and motivated. Women go for bums just because the dude will be assertive and treat her like shit. Educated men don't need to demand respect. They earn it through their actions and presence. Not because of what they say and how they treat people. Fools pick fights...men solve them.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x.navi.x For This Useful Post:

    J Miliam (10-18-2011),[MPGH]Liz (10-18-2011)

  5. #34
    Jacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insert location here.
    Posts
    8,852
    Reputation
    917
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    You're a nice girl?!
    I'm nice.


    Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

     

    Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacket For This Useful Post:

    Callum. (10-18-2011)

  7. #35
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    There are plenty of nice guys. Women just want someone who is assertive as well. They take the kindness for granted and then date assholes who treat them like shit. Then they run back to the nice guys. It's a vicious cycle but what women don't realize that if you actually talk to a guy who treats you well you'll find out he's stable and motivated. Women go for bums just because the dude will be assertive and treat her like shit. Educated men don't need to demand respect. They earn it through their actions and presence. Not because of what they say and how they treat people. Fools pick fights...men solve them.
    This ^.
    Although not every educated man doesn't demand respect. And not every non-educated man demands respect.

  8. #36
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    This ^.
    Although not every educated man doesn't demand respect. And not every non-educated man demands respect.
    She didn't say anything like that, she said they don't need to, basically saying that they can earn respect on their own.

  9. #37
    McFudgie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under the table
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I straight up don't give a nipple.
    If a girl wants to be an ass cause Im not the best lookin mo fo then they can suck a butt.
    Hoes be pissin' me off son.
    Women.... FUCK

  10. #38
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    They're only nice so they can get datass.

  11. #39
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by McFudgie View Post
    Well I straight up don't give a nipple.
    If a girl wants to be an ass cause Im not the best lookin mo fo then they can suck a butt.
    Hoes be pissin' me off son.
    That was funny as fuck.

  12. #40
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,316
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    We all know what nice guys are, the guys that treat girls right and everything, save girls from the dudes that take advantage of them, etc.

    Do you believe that there really ARE nice guys, or are all guys the same?





    In my opinion, there are nice guys. People just have too high of standards to realize it. That nerdy nigga in the back of the room? He's a nice guy. Oh, you don't want to date him? Why? Because he's unattractive? Because he's awkward? Well damn. That just makes you a cold bitch for not even trying.
    Im am one of those nice guys you speak of, i just vent on this site.


    MSN ejjeff2@hotmail.com
    Skype Ejjeff255

  13. #41
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    It all depends I don't consider a guy nice if he has to point it out himself; rather others had their own judgement about him.

  14. #42
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Im am one of those nice guys you speak of, i just vent on this site.
    That explains a lot .

  15. #43
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,316
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    That explains a lot .
    You know it.

    Yea.


    MSN ejjeff2@hotmail.com
    Skype Ejjeff255

  16. #44
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I like to think I'm a nice guy. But when you do wrong by me I become an asshole by instinct

  17. #45
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by McFudgie View Post
    Well I straight up don't give a nipple.
    If a girl wants to be an ass cause Im not the best lookin mo fo then they can suck a butt.
    Hoes be pissin' me off son.
    You'll understand when you start growing hair down there.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Cynic (10-19-2011)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. hay nice guys
    By mats0o0o0 in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 12:37 AM
  2. Nice guys.
    By Time in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:04 AM
  3. Nice Guys.
    By Death751 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 08:34 PM
  4. Been nice knowing you guys... but.
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:23 AM
  5. do you guys have nice gif's
    By jesuisgeorges in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 11:17 PM