Thread: So you see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring

    So you see

    I'm going to school for the last ''serious'' day today.
    rest 3 days is just fuckin' around , and in 4 days I'm going to egypt.
    wish me luck .

  2. #2
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Overthrow gov't please. AGAIN

  3. #3
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Wow. Egypt. Nice. Study abroad? I started the program. I will be studying abroad in a year or so Good luck to you.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  4. #4
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Good luck

  5. #5
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Good luck
    No offense but anywhre in Africa I would not go lol.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  6. #6
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    why go to school for those 3 days?





  7. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Have fun at school and Egypt

  8. #8
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Wow. Egypt. Nice. Study abroad? I started the program. I will be studying abroad in a year or so Good luck to you.
    where are you going?

  9. #9
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by slayrix View Post
    where are you going?
    Most likely Beijing China ><
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:

    Cole (10-19-2011)

  11. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Most likely Beijing China ><
    My friend went there as an exchange student. He said it was the best experience he had, so if you get to stay with a good family I'm sure you'll have fun

  12. #11
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    My friend went there as an exchange student. He said it was the best experience he had, so if you get to stay with a good family I'm sure you'll have fun
    naw he has to go live in a sweatshop for the Nike factory...ITS A TRAP!
    Last edited by Cole; 10-19-2011 at 12:43 AM.

  13. #12
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by slayrix View Post
    naw he has to go live in a sweatshop for the Nike factory...ITS A TRAP!
    ahahah nice one

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    My friend went there as an exchange student. He said it was the best experience he had, so if you get to stay with a good family I'm sure you'll have fun
    Yeah I actually been to China a couple of times to visit. (Im chinese)
    The food there is great! Only 1 reason only, its not the style of cooking but its how fresh the food is, when the food gets shipped to America it just isnt as fresh.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  14. #13
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    ahahah nice one


    Yeah I actually been to China a couple of times to visit. (Im chinese)
    The food there is great! Only 1 reason only, its not the style of cooking but its how fresh the food is, when the food gets shipped to America it just isnt as fresh.
    Yeah the food is really nice, I experience a similar caliber when I visit Malaysia and Taiwan. The only thing I don't fully trust are the chickens in China. I don't like the cleanliness of their chickens, and my parents got food poisoning when they went there and ate chicken.

  15. #14
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yeah the food is really nice, I experience a similar caliber when I visit Malaysia and Taiwan. The only thing I don't fully trust are the chickens in China. I don't like the cleanliness of their chickens, and my parents got food poisoning when they went there and ate chicken.
    ahhh thanks for the reminder lol. Could come in handy. Btw have you tried dog lol?
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  16. #15
    Bayzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    788
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Good luck.

    Have fun


    Click Here for Photoshop CS5 Crack

    Click Here for my AutoSpammer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] How do you see ghost
    By DestinSoul in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:57 PM
  2. You see what you fuckers did?
    By PyrexxHero® in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:28 AM
  3. If you see me in game
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 11:29 PM
  4. Do you see some improvement?
    By -ParallaX in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:08 PM
  5. Ghosts, do you see them?
    By .Amnesia in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:52 AM