Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    cicala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    13
    Really a tragic event. At least call the police, DO SOMETHING!!!!

    **************************************************
    Youtube - Steam


  2. #17
    BigBangBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vault 106
    Posts
    2,711
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by alex606516 View Post

    Dogs you mean? I don't know if they eat cats...
    Actually, that's Korea.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me


    I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

  3. #18
    sekisho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post


    No its not, stop acting stupid.
    OKAY BRO. Whatever you say. That's why they have the online polls; so people like you can just believe whatever someone says on paper lol.

  4. #19
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,047
    Quote Originally Posted by alex606516 View Post

    Dogs you mean? I don't know if they eat cats...
    we eat err'thang that moves.

  5. #20
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been any serious racism here hurr
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  6. #21
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    China are full of fags.
    k

  7. #22
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by sekisho View Post
    OKAY BRO. Whatever you say. That's why they have the online polls; so people like you can just believe whatever someone says on paper lol.
    "Hey guis, I'm an America boy but because I'm Chinese I automatically speak for every Chinese in the world."

    And fuck Chinese people, hated them since I was born.

  8. #23
    GiGux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eastern Finland.
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    -64
    Thanks
    231
    My Mood
    Bored
    this is bullshit

  9. #24
    sekisho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post


    "Hey guis, I'm an America boy but because I'm Chinese I automatically speak for every Chinese in the world."

    And fuck Chinese people, hated them since I was born.
    Oh yeah and we're gunna listen to the faggot who ends his sentences with racial comments. Awesome that you hated chinese people since you were born, but it wont stop them in the future when they bitch everyone in the world because when they collect the money that everyone owes them, I bet you won't be telling them that to their face. And also I'm sure your bitch ass won't say it to anyone's face now because the only place you are willing to say these things is in the comfort of your own personal home, like the little bitch you are. Oh and apparently you've been a little bitch since you were born.

  10. #25
    sekisho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Apparently @Extraordinaire has been making negative comments and threats to other people as well from the looks of his VM's LOL says alot about this little douche. Probably why he got banned last time also.

  11. #26
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    whut the fuck is going on. herp derp?



  12. #27
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by sekisho View Post
    Oh yeah and we're gunna listen to the faggot who ends his sentences with racial comments. Awesome that you hated chinese people since you were born, but it wont stop them in the future when they bitch everyone in the world because when they collect the money that everyone owes them, I bet you won't be telling them that to their face. And also I'm sure your bitch ass won't say it to anyone's face now because the only place you are willing to say these things is in the comfort of your own personal home, like the little bitch you are. Oh and apparently you've been a little bitch since you were born.
    Its funny because you're talking about the Chinese government, when was the Chinese government the entire Chinese population. If you didn't know, most of the Chinese in China are poor DURR HURRR. Right, cause I'm allowed to talk to the Chinese government, would if I could. Its funny when people continue to use assumptions in their flames, not only is it funny, its also ridiculous that they lack the ability to use logic to flame anyone. You apparently know who I am by 1 of my posts, bravo, you might just be the next best detective ever. And just FYI, even after the One child policy, they're still spreading like rats. Fuck a lot and give birth to as many rats as you can.

  13. #28
    sekisho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post


    Its funny because you're talking about the Chinese government, when was the Chinese government the entire Chinese population. If you didn't know, most of the Chinese in China are poor DURR HURRR. Right, cause I'm allowed to talk to the Chinese government, would if I could. Its funny when people continue to use assumptions in their flames, not only is it funny, its also ridiculous that they lack the ability to use logic to flame anyone. You apparently know who I am by 1 of my posts, bravo, you might just be the next best detective ever. And just FYI, even after the One child policy, they're still spreading like rats. Fuck a lot and give birth to as many rats as you can.
    okay bro im going to stop now. :\ may god help your poor soul.

  14. #29
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by sekisho View Post
    okay bro im going to stop now. :\ may god help your poor soul.
    Right... too bad i'm Atheist.

  15. #30
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    hurrrrr durrrrrr.



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Helping this girl out
    By Demarcus1 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 08:04 PM
  2. Chinese Crossfire Help
    By akmj18 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 02:52 PM
  3. any guys help in here would be great
    By iverson954360 in forum Overclocking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 09:16 PM
  4. help- I BURNED MY GIRL FRIENDS COOTER
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 04:23 PM
  5. help would be very usefull
    By killablade in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 01:49 PM