Thread: Take Care

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired

    Take Care



    Made the video myself .

    Who else is coppin' Take Care when it comes out?

    Don't post if you don't like it. I truly don't give a shit and neither does 100% of MPGH.

  2. #2
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Drake isn't really my thing so I won't be





  3. #3
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not really my style either.

  4. #4
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    So much disapproval .

  5. #5
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    So much disapproval .
    RAP.

  6. #6
    iHack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    502
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    28
    Eww.. Ft. that studio gangster Wayne? I love Drake though. Looking forward to cop me that album when it drops.

    #Wolf Gang

  7. #7
    batyee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in uranus
    Posts
    405
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ill as fuck damn homie

  8. #8
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    TG OR DIE.



    Don't have nothing on Drake/YMCMB but the thing is Wayne's voice is weird and he barely makes sense in his lyrics , but he does have some good punchlines

    & Drake is very talented but he's waaaaaaaay too overrated.

  9. #9
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring
    Do like some Drake songs.

  10. #10
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    This is sex music .

  11. #11
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    TG OR DIE.



    Don't have nothing on Drake/YMCMB but the thing is Wayne's voice is weird and he barely makes sense in his lyrics , but he does have some good punchlines

    & Drake is very talented but he's waaaaaaaay too overrated.
    Wayne is ill as fuck. Try listening harder and you'll understand him.

    Drake isn't even CLOSE to overrated. Listen to all of his mixtapes. He deserves what he gets.

  12. #12
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Wayne is ill as fuck. Try listening harder and you'll understand him.

    Drake isn't even CLOSE to overrated. Listen to all of his mixtapes. He deserves what he gets.
    So wait, 1: what the fuck is a tunechi?

    I heard its something his mom called him

    2: Yeah its deff true, but it seems like half of the world just likes him because they heard that hes good from his/her friends, and that one person doesn't wanna seem like a dumbass. But on the other hand, the other half are obsessed.

  13. #13
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    So wait, 1: what the fuck is a tunechi?

    I heard its something his mom called him

    2: Yeah its deff true, but it seems like half of the world just likes him because they heard that hes good from his/her friends, and that one person doesn't wanna seem like a dumbass. But on the other hand, the other half are obsessed.
    His grandmother's nickname for him was lil tune. He made it tunechi to make it sound better, which was inspired by Gucci Mane's name.

    Seeing how Drake's on the radio all the time, I doubt anyone's like that. The only person/people I can really think of that have fans like that is OF.

Similar Threads

  1. Take Care.
    By [I]n in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 05:45 AM
  2. How to take care of your PS3
    By XfakkaX in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:25 AM
  3. Question for minions mods whoever takes care of this
    By name13 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 11:09 AM
  4. really need to take care of that scruffy guy...
    By lphyxsius in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 08:37 PM
  5. Take Care hacking!!! -.-'
    By Armitxe in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 12:37 PM