Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Rigby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,050
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    279
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hax0r1337 View Post
    ok 1 week ago me and brother had a fight, blah blah you can see my post in the flaming and raging forum titled ARE YOU SERIOUS???? to make a long story short, my xbox 360 is gone and now im saving money for it

    i just got my allowance(40 dollars a week btw) and now the xbox 360's in gamestop(used) is 130+ tax which i can get in another 2 1/2 weeks but theres a problem

    my computer is a piece of shit, 6 years old Amd Athlon 3200+2.00 ghz(1 core) 1 gb of RAM, and no graphics card
    and i feel like upgrading it, but not getting like a Intel core i3 or i5 i7... just a old fashion dual core one because i dont feel like buying a motherboard, because if i buy a intel core, and dont change my motherboard so it can be compatible with it my GPU will fuck up so yea:/

    i get 10-20 FPS constant in games(because of no graphics card and again for it being old) but yea heres the Processor i want to get AMD - Athlon™ II X2 Processor 260 - ADX260OCGMB
    *Before you say im fucking cheap, the reason why i dont want to get like a 200 dollar one is because im bad at saving money and failed in the past
    and im going to get 2 or 3 more GB of RAM and getting a new graphics card

    but the reason why i made this is becuase i dont know if i want to get a new Xbox 360, i still have my games and controller and mic and rechargeable battery pack, and EVEN the cables but the reason i want to get another xbox is because i want to play with friends from my school or go tryhard thinking a have a fucking dazzle or HD PVR and think im recording for youtube, a little fantasy of mines or just having fun playing, but now everysince i sold my other games, left for dead 1 and 2, GTA 4, and some other ones i forgot xbox got boring
    I Only have Call of duty:Blackops,4,modern warfare 2, and WaW(world at world) and LA NOIRE(which i dont play, my bro does)
    and every since my xbox got taken away, my life got a little more better but i still wish i had it and balance my gaming, school, homework/studying, social life, time;/

    but, i like PC gaming more

    im confused idk which one i should get:/ HALP!

    YES I KNOW EVERYONE OF MY POST ARE FUCKING LONG(:
    Well first, you'll need a new motherboard. The Athlon II will not run at full capacity because the sockets are different.
    Secondly, most mobo's used the BTX size factor when the Athlon I was out so you'll also need a new case that uses the new standard, ATX

    Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

  2. #17
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Fucking $40 PER WEEK!?

    Mother fucker i get $0.

  3. #18
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    Meh, get another xbox, pc gaming is expensive.
    And i get like 160 euros a month

    inb4someonesaysspoiled
    I do the dishes, groceries, shit like laundry, sometimes cooking, so fuck off pls.
    Spoiled. Some people like me need to do that shit for free, money only comes from jobs for us; not chores that you should already be doing.

  4. #19
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    I get like 20 a week. You're spoiled.
    I get nothing/week.

    I have to make my own lunch.

    c:

  5. #20
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post
    Spoiled. Some people like me need to do that shit for free, money only comes from jobs for us; not chores that you should already be doing.

    not my fault you don't have rich parents

  6. #21
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post

    I get $25 a week for lunch money and i can easily make my own lunch at home and just save it up
    I used to by weed with my lunch money.

  7. #22
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I used to by weed with my lunch money.
    SHWAG huh.

  8. #23
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderfear View Post

    not my fault you don't have rich parents


    Not my fault your years of schooling taught you the definition of poor is instilling good values.


    Funny how you jump to irrational conclusions.
    Last edited by Divine Nexus; 10-23-2011 at 02:32 PM.

  9. #24
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post


    Not my fault your years of schooling taught you the definition of poor is instilling good values.


    Funny how you jump to irrational conclusions.
    i still don't give a shit.

  10. #25
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderfear View Post


    i still don't give a shit.
    I guessed you would type that, it's what most adolescents say when they lack a valid argument, assuming you are one, I don't know.

    Nice last resort, by the way.

  11. #26
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post
    I guessed you would type that, it's what most adolescents say when they lack a valid argument, assuming you are one, I don't know.

    Nice last resort, by the way.
    Still not giving one.

  12. #27
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderfear View Post


    Still not giving one.
    You're replying. That's a shit being given. Oh, and thanks for proving my point.

    I win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. What do you think z8games should add?
    By InCapacitated in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 12:48 PM
  2. which one do you think i should get?
    By aeonsofwar in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 06:39 AM
  3. What Gun Do You Think They Should Bring Back?
    By 0oShameo0 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 05:17 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 03:58 AM
  5. Which do you think I should get?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread