Video is dead
    Edited post :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    cat fight, get it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

That reminded me of this. By far my favorite frag film.

Edit: Apparently the url for the video is filtered. Just look up "shaolin get quaked"

The bits at 3:15 and 5:56 shows what real skill is.
    Get quaked is one of my favorite frag movies. CPMA done by vo0 is another good one, and watching any IEM competition with cooller or rapha (especially ones with cooller vs rapha) is awesome.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Doc (10-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Really depends. I've always had a thorough PC experience for Battlefield, and an average one for CoD on console. All I know is I will not be appreciating MW3 as much, for the sole reason that all my friends are playing Battlefield.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I like MW3 more to be honest. I'm not interested to walk out and be instantly sniper or blown up by a tank and jet, because that's what everybody does.
    I've NEVER seen that happen to anyone.What game are you playing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post

I've NEVER seen that happen to anyone.What game are you playing?
    I know, right?

Snipers aren't as powerful, jets just have a sausage fest with other jets, and tanks are weak to rockets.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I've beat BF3 SP and CO-OP. There is no doubt in my mind that it will rock MW3.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I know, right?

Snipers aren't as powerful, jets just have a sausage fest with other jets, and tanks are weak to rockets.
    Snipers might not be as powerful, but in the hands of someone experienced, they can be very deadly. More so than any other gun imo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

I like how you're only saying that MW3 is only new modes and BF3 is new everything, right... keep lying to yourself. If you're gonna have a opinion, don't come off as an ignorant ass.
    /fp Ok, new modes and new guns, as well as maps along with that killstreak shit. Woop. BF3 doesn't have everything new, I never said that verbatim. I said it's mostly new.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaysane View Post
    @J Miliam

Problem is you've had your mind stuck on BF3>MW3, since day 1 and nothing will change it.
    Just like how I had stuck on my mind Black Ops would > MW2, and really when you look at it MW2 is better then Black Ops.

It's an unfair fight you're trying to fight. You haven't played MW3, not given it a second thought chance in your head.
    But I did. I thought the whole new killstreak system and shit was cool and the guns were some interesting shit. Then I played the BF3 beta and was like "sweet jesus, this is amazing."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Are you implying that a fanboy of any game is capable of basic reasoning and thought processing?

Also, I have an unopened copy of BF3 sitting next to me, seeing as how as soon as I heard that they where still doing that 'launch the game through battlelog' shit, I am in heavy desire to sell this piece of shit and pirate the campaign for the graphical experience. Its a completely asinine concept to launch a game like that, and there is no conceivable reason to do that except EA wants all their players limited to their programs. Hence having to install another completely useless 'content delivery system' (ie another shitty EA DRM attempt) on top of the clearly better Steam.

Also, I have the 360 version, and to play Co-Op, you have to play online. No split screen with friends, its strictly limited to two people with two separate copies of the game playing. I understand no split-screen on PC, but its is completely unacceptable to have a cooperative mode on the console, and force everyone that wants to play to buy their own copies. Especially considering the game comes on one disc for MP, and another for SP, meaning space is not an issue, or hardware limitations, its EA and DICE making greedy gameplay restrictions to force people to buy their mediocre game.

Its the small things that make me want to take both copies back to the store and get my money back. Hell the only reason I got the 360 version was to play it with my roomates. But instead, we are forced to share one controller.

As for the game itself, it's nothing more than BC2 with much better graphics, a few different weapons, and a less humorous campaign. Even though BC1 was the only battlefield game to actually have a humorous campaign. This shit about 'hurr durr updated engine' is nothing more than crap. They took the Frostbite 1 engine, and updated it for new gen, added a few (obligatory) features, and went online and started flashing people with buzzwords to get everyone hyped. So pretty much, if you played BC2, you have played BF3.

And for the record, BF is probably one of the most generic, bland, and unintuitive shooters out there. Can we please get out of this stupid 'modern combat' phase and move on to something besides this crap? At least CoD doesn't try all hard to be realistic and just accepts that its an arcade shooter.
    Not sure if with or against my point.
    I agree with what you said though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    MW 3, because it's faster paced, can't run BF 3 on my PC and I suck at Battlefield.
    ;3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I was actually amazed with the campaign. It sticks to the way campaigns always have/should be (at least with fps games), showcasing almost everything you can do in the multiplayer, while throwing in a great story. Seems to somewhat get clusterfucked when it gets to the jet part, because it didn't really tie in with the story as well as I hoped it would. Haven't beaten the campaign yet, but I will eventually.

Lol @ the battlelog launching thing, there's no other way to launch it besides in origin (talking PC wise) or battlelog. It hasn't been released on steam yet, as far as I know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    I was actually amazed with the campaign. It sticks to the way campaigns always have/should be (at least with fps games), showcasing almost everything you can do in the multiplayer, while throwing in a great story. Seems to somewhat get clusterfucked when it gets to the jet part, because it didn't really tie in with the story as well as I hoped it would. Haven't beaten the campaign yet, but I will eventually.

Lol @ the battlelog launching thing, there's no other way to launch it besides in origin (talking PC wise) or battlelog. It hasn't been released on steam yet, as far as I know.
    The campaign from what I have played of it can pretty much just be directly stemmed from every call of duty game from the last 3 years. And that isn't some pro-CoD argument, there have been many many people who also see this.

And lol @ no other way to launch a game. What ever happened to launching the game through an exe, it loading up like every other game out there, and then having an in game server browser? Having to have firefox AND origin running in the background is stupid. EA and DICE clearly got lazy, and just didn't want people to have a functioning game without jumping through all their little hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaysane View Post

Not sure if with or against my point.
    I agree with what you said though.
    I guess you could say it was with it. I was just pointing out that fanboys for any game are usually too dumb to argue logically, and usually just go "my game is better, your game sucks".
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    The campaign from what I have played of it can pretty much just be directly stemmed from every call of duty game from the last 3 years. And that isn't some pro-CoD argument, there have been many many people who also see this.

And lol @ no other way to launch a game. What ever happened to launching the game through an exe, it loading up like every other game out there, and then having an in game server browser? Having to have firefox AND origin running in the background is stupid. EA and DICE clearly got lazy, and just didn't want people to have a functioning game without jumping through all their little hoops.

I guess you could say it was with it. I was just pointing out that fanboys for any game are usually too dumb to argue logically, and usually just go "my game is better, your game sucks".
    You don't have to have both open . It's either or. 2 different ways to launch. Try it out. All they did is create their own steam, basically. I doubt that's lazy at all.

If this is stemmed from CoD, then so is Halo's. And MoH. And every FPS game ever created, according to your logic. Similarities=/=same thing. Just because it has similarities (like every game ever created) to another game doesn't mean it's stemmed at all.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast