Poll: BF3 vs Mw3

Thread: BF3 vs MW3

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I guess you could say it was with it. I was just pointing out that fanboys for any game are usually too dumb to argue logically, and usually just go "my game is better, your game sucks".
    That's basically what I meant when I said he had his mind made up from day 1 that BF3 would be better, since he's a fanboy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    We all know BF3 is going to shit all over MW3's ugly face.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Stop interpreting "descended from" and "attributed to" as "copied hurr durr"

The similarities are blaring if you have played all the campaigns, and for a game that the fanboys keep touting as the "CoD killer" it certainly does try very hard to be similar.
    He said it as though it was meant to mean copy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn466 View Post
    First you should cool it with the derp term. And second is that I wasn't talking about the beta. I currently own BF3 on ps3 and it is pretty obvious that it has more then 1 glitch.Plus the biggest update of the new engine is the enhanced in game destruction. Cause anyone should know that a powerful realistic game like bf3 which when shooting at a block creates a hole or a building can topple down, should know that a crap ton of problems come with it. Search up the known glitches if you don't believe me.

Also I wouldn't call the new engine a new experience. It is an upgrade from frostbite 1.5 to 2.0. Which like I said only enhanced the physics of the game which doesn't make the experience that much different then the first. Plus if MW2 was such a huge success then why change something up at the risk of making it worse, when you know that everyone will love it the way it is. So you should just wait until mw3 comes out then judge it.
    It makes it all different. You can't run over where someone shot an RPG, because the rubble will kill you. Littlest things will change the biggest aspects.

There's this new thing called beta testing. See, it allows your audience to try out your new things, and give you feedback based on their opinions whether they liked it or not.

Give list of glitches you've seen. I really don't see any .

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Yeah but you can see that Night Shift was very much inspired by all ghillied up, everything from the tension building to the extraction and defence scenes.

I'm not saying they're a copy, but if CoD is a direct competitor then you'd think that DICE would strive to 1 up IW in the excitement department, but the jet scene was really lackluster compared to rail scenes in CoD4, MW2 and even Black Ops.

Death From Above is a mission in CoD4 where you take control of an AC130 and must assist and guide a stealth team on the ground (also in Spec Ops for MW2). There is a similar mission in BF3 where after you are in the jet you take control of a UAV and do almost the same. However it's nowhere near as fun.
    I know that mission now. It was boring as fuck.

I do admit, they tried too hard at making it exciting and interesting. It eventually just turned into a clusterfuck of everything that battlefield offers in the MP. It should have focused more on fun than covering every topic.
    Last edited by Thunder; 12-08-2011 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    It makes it all different. You can't run over where someone shot an RPG, because the rubble will kill you. Littlest things will change the biggest aspects.

There's this new thing called beta testing. See, it allows your audience to try out your new things, and give you feedback based on their opinions whether they liked it or not.

Give list of glitches you've seen. I really don't see any .
    Why the **** are you talking to me like im retarded. Im pretty sure I would know what beta is if i've been in several over the past years and am studying video game design. And I only said i'm not talking about the beta because your first post about mine said that I am only talking about the glitches in the beta. I am talking about the actual game. Here are the glitches i've encountered on ps3 and seen on 360...Fall through floor and dying....get stuck under a rock....getting shot from people who are under the ground. And those glitches were big during the beta and a few are still in during the game. They are doing a good job of removing them by the day but honestly the engine itself is so advanced that glitches will still exist.

Plus the glitches I named are the 3 biggest i've seen but I can assure you that there are more if you search it up. MW3 is bound to have glitches as well but most likely not as many since the physics in that game aren't to advanced. And like I already said, a physically advanced game can be good, but that doesn't define how addicting a game is. Take crossfire for example, its a addicting free game which is also really basic.

And now I rest my case by saying I love playing MW and BF, while bf has its physics advantage...I would say MW is more addicting, better story, and good game all around.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn466 View Post
    Why the **** are you talking to me like im retarded. Im pretty sure I would know what beta is if i've been in several over the past years and am studying video game design. And I only said i'm not talking about the beta because your first post about mine said that I am only talking about the glitches in the beta. I am talking about the actual game. Here are the glitches i've encountered on ps3 and seen on 360...Fall through floor and dying....get stuck under a rock....getting shot from people who are under the ground. And those glitches were big during the beta and a few are still in during the game. They are doing a good job of removing them by the day but honestly the engine itself is so advanced that glitches will still exist.

Plus the glitches I named are the 3 biggest i've seen but I can assure you that there are more if you search it up. MW3 is bound to have glitches as well but most likely not as many since the physics in that game aren't to advanced. And like I already said, a physically advanced game can be good, but that doesn't define how addicting a game is. Take crossfire for example, its a addicting free game which is also really basic.

And now I rest my case by saying I love playing MW and BF, while bf has its physics advantage...I would say MW is more addicting, better story, and good game all around.
    So much derp in one statement, my head hurts. Beta was towards the MW not changing thing.

Glitches will always exist. There is no flawless engine. I have yet to see those glitches at all. That's why I have no problem, really.

Addiction was never a topic of discussion in the first place.

I like CoD and I love BF. Everyone has their own opinion, which is why I never expected everyone to go all judgmental on my opinion but it was whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    For some reason I don't really enjoy playing BF3 I'll just have to get used to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Battlefield 3 OFC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    BF3 wins

I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Battlefield 3 is more realistic than MW3 ..
    Soo I'll go with Battlefield 3

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    BF 3 definitely .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Battlefield and Call of Duty are 2 different styled shooters. Why compare them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    And none of you noticed that this is a bump.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iTimeX For This Useful Post:

Delko DJ (10-24-2012),Doc (10-24-2012),Larity2056 (10-24-2012),Prepix (10-24-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDubstep323 View Post
    BF3 wins
    Congrulations , for bumping an old thread.

BF3>MW3
    And
    BF3<COD4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That 1 year bump.

Wow

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast