Thread: brainstorm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

brainstorm

Some say I should worry and watch where I walk (yeah)
    Yada, yada, yada
    Nigga that's just talk
    I'm a friend, if I was a foe I would be knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knockin at yo front door

So i've made an astounding amount of enemies in my short life, both online and real life. Which caused me to take up computers..cuz learning how to use the interwebs is better than gettin shot yadidimean? For a long time i pretended to be a nerdy type kid online n still acted dressed n stayed the same person in real life. Then one day someone was preachin to me about fake fucks n how they always fuckin people over, but he made me realize you gotta be errything n anything you is at all times. Accept the path you walked cuz its meant to change someone for the better one day, yadidimean? So here lately i've been myself showin more of the nerd in real life, lettin folks know i know shit like all the smileys for facespace or how to use hacks in a game or w/e. N online i've shown more of my ghetto scrub side jus bein myself. N all those enemies i've had in the past have been callin me up left n right tellin me i was the realest nigga they knew n they sorry for beef. Its fucking insane how many people have cleared up beef with me in the past few weeks...as far as im concerned thats proof enough of god or some kind of higher power...life is fuckin great when your real 100% of the time. stop bein afraid of what people're gonna think n just be yo goddamn self no matter what them fake fucks say thank god for the juggalos thank god for the homies n thank god for titties, 6 point beer, n good karma
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    tl ; dr .