Thread: Be ready..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    I don't have anything
    They don't care. They'll DDoS you just to piss you off.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 11-04-2011 at 09:41 PM.

  2. #32
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    Why do people think Anonymous is some sort of super secret club of extreme hackers?
    exactly anonymous is just guys who get together because there pissed of about shit and what to get rid of shit..mostly through ddos, though some are hackers its not even close to a majority
    (of course technically ddos isn't even super hacking its really just using brute force and numbers to bully a server)

  3. #33
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post


    They don't care. They'll DDoS you just to piss you off.
    Use my phone for the unlimited internet





  4. #34
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by slayrix View Post
    exactly anonymous is just guys who get together because there pissed of about shit and what to get rid of shit..mostly through ddos, though some are hackers its not even close to a majority
    (of course technically ddos isn't even super hacking its really just using brute force and numbers to bully a server)
    No, you're wrong too.
    Anonymous is just a bunch of 500 pound neckbeard virgins who DDoS people "for the lulz".

  5. #35
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    No, you're wrong too.
    Anonymous is just a bunch of 500 pound neckbeard virgins who DDoS people "for the lulz".
    and how would you know so much
    am i in fact talking to a certain member of such a prestigious group?

  6. #36
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Enough retardation for today. Nothing happened, move on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Code all ready to inject, but still need a bit of help
    By jRah in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:33 PM
  2. WarRock Phishing Software [READY TO USE !]
    By HeXel in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:32 AM
  3. guys my second hack ready now
    By sukh13 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 02:29 AM
  4. so now qestion is are u ready
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 10:33 PM